LOVE SQUARE !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia Stark

OOC First Name
Kaela
OK, let's try and figure out le love square.

What I know:

Sophia used to date Daniel. They sort of broke up when he left to fight with Shane cause Shane's a butt.
Sophia met Michael and they started dating. She got confused about things and stopped talking to him for a while.
Michael and Daniel met sometime after Sophia and Daniel broke up. They were getting along well but as soon as they started kissing Daniel bolted.
Michael and Sophia have a date to meet in Brightstone.
Something about Michael and Dietrich living together?

Okay, thats what I know too.
Some random stuff about Michael:

Michael fell for Sophia and thought that she could be the one, but then she stopped talking to him and in that time he met up with Dietrich again and of course Dietrich is mega cute so Michael couldnt help himself.
He really likes Dietrich at the moment, but he still cares for Sophia, but was put off slightly when she stopped talking to him.
He still likes her though and they are still technically dating.

So, Dietrich is just an added into this love square?

No, definitely not. This whole thing started because we wanted to get Daniel and Dietrich together. Methinks they should meet. -nods-

Dietrich wouldn't really be pleased. He'd be kind of upset.

I think we should spread out the bomb dropping a little bit. Daniel could come back for Sophia at some point and find her with Michael, at which point that all could be revealed.

Sophia will be a VERY unhappy camper if she sees Michael and Dietrich together. Then Michael would so be screwed, lol.

I don't have much of a preference for who Sophia ends up with, if any of them.

I plan on Dietrich staying with a male, so it matters not to me.

I kind of want Michael to stop messing around after this whole ordeal. Its going to be a kick in the head for him. So I want him to fall flat on his face for someone then break down completely because he screwed up his chance.
But hopefully he is forgiven and lives happily ever after. =)) But it all depends on your characters. If Sophia gets really angry then would Dietrich ever forgive Michael? :p :p

Hey, I never said Sophia wouldn't forgive him. Actually she would probably initially just think Dietrich was a friend, nothing more. She doesn't know that Michael is bi.

Hm, how about this....

Sophia catches Michael and Dietrich together. Michael has to explain himself. So, Dietrich meets up with Daniel, and finds out that he had been with Michael and Sophia, and well...

It came to me and then it left. :mellow:

It's bed time for me. You two can keep talking, I'm not that picky about what happens. I'll get back on tomorrow for sure. ^_^

Ugh, I dunno I dunno I dunno...

What was the original plan?

I lied, I thought of something else to add.

When Sophia finds out about Michael and Dietrich will have an impact on how she reacts. If she finds out quite soon, then she won't be mad at Michael. She knows it's her fault she left him hanging and she will feel he was justified in finding someone else during that time.

I don't know that we had an original plan. :wacko: I think we had some vague ideas, but things have definitely changed since then.

We hadnt worked the kinks out of that plan either. =))
Lets find different scenarios and see which one would fit best.

Okay there is plan 1: Sophia see's Michael and Dietrich kissing, (discovers he is bisexual) and then she can confront him and Dietrich, both Dietrich and Sophia are outraged and run off, Dietrich can go to Daniel in his anger/upsetness (however he reacts) and then Sophia can confront Michael in which he confesses everything. From there she can either get really mad and end it or she can forgive him.
If Kaela you decide you want Sophia to get really mad, we can say from the beginning that Dietrich was the one that changes Michael and Michael can go apologise and have his big break down. If Kaitlyn you dont want Dietrich to forgive Michael, he can go apologise and Dietrich can ditch Michael and Michael ends up alone.

I cant be bothered writing any more plans. But thats things from Michael's point of view. If you guys ditch him then you can decide who your character runs to. :D

... I hope what I just wrote made sense. =))

=)) Dietrich will always forgive Michael, he just has that soft spot on him. ;-)
But it all depends on who Sophia will end up with, and yeah...

Dietrich is just good like that. ;)
Gotta love his kissing skills that enchant people. :r:

Hm... What if Dietrich and Daniel got together, leaving Michael and Sophia dealing with their explanation issues. Would Michael be jealous over Daniel and/or Dietrich?

Well nothing really happened with Daniel and Michael. But Michael still really likes Dietrich so he would be jelous. :lol:

Hmm what if not all was revealed and Michael only confesses to being with Dietrich after Sophia stopped talking to him. Then we got Daniel/Dietrich together and then Sophia/Michael. Everything could be going fine until Michael and Sophia go on a date and see Daniel and Dietrich on one. Then both dates could get jelous of the other and then all could be revealed then? =))

=)) Ah, Dietrich would be jealous of Sophia for being with Michael. Michael would be jealous of Daniel for being with Dietrich. And Daniel would be jealous of Michael for being with Sophia. Then all the feelings are exchanged, they decide who is best for the other, and all go home happy?

=)) Like if Sophia and Daniel got back together, they would just switch dates. =))
And both go to snogging right in front of each other. :-?
Sounds like a fairy tale to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back