Lotsa kids need lotsa plots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andromeda Zhefarovich said:
That's for me I think :r but it's easy to mix up plot developments when there's this many xD I'll get to it asap! and I'll let you know when I started the other one we agreed on

Ainsley Lynch said:
Tenile: That sounds great! It'll doubtless turn out to be an interesting interaction haha
Apologies for the late response.
Who would you like to start the rp? ^_^

Wilfred Lichester-Raven said:
Ainsley Lynch said:
Tenile: That sounds great! It'll doubtless turn out to be an interesting interaction haha
Apologies for the late response.
Who would you like to start the rp? ^_^
Rowan and I actually talked about this earlier today xD I said then that I'd start it, unless you would rather? For now I have added it to my list so it will definitely get done but it may take a few days as my list is getting long :correct: but I can definitely start it.

Hmm. I'll see how my muse is doing once I've replied to all of my current rps. :r xD I'll give you a heads up if I do. In the event I do, is there a location preference, or is anywhere fine?

I think anywhere they can be exploring and run into each other would be fine! ^_^

Wilfred Lichester-Raven said:
Hmm. I'll see how my muse is doing once I've replied to all of my current rps. :r xD I'll give you a heads up if I do. In the event I do, is there a location preference, or is anywhere fine?
I went ahead and started it because I felt inspired xD I hope that's okay!

Here it is: x

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back