Looloo land

Alex raised an eyebrow at her. 'Me? Good french? You must joking' Alex said, laughing at her mistake. He noticed she was looking at him with a sort of weird look and smirked when she snapped out of it and blushed. 'Well, when you're quite a traveller you pick up the native languages quite quickly' Alex said before thinking about it. 'Or at least I do anyway'he added chuckling. 'Can you speak french?'he asked her, wonderign how they had come onto this subject.

Andy shook her head.
"No pretty useless at it actually even though my boyfriend is French. I would love to learn some so I could talk to him a little. Can you teach me something, besides hello how are you?" she smiled at him holding her hands up in a begging motion, pleading with him to help her. This would just be the coolest if he could.

She has a boyfriend too who's french. What is with french boys?He asked himself, slightly annoyed. 'Me? Teach you some? But can't you not get your boyfriend to do that?'he said to her before she started begging. 'No-don't look at me like that' he said looking the other way for a few couple of seconds. Sighing at his lack of will power ,he turned round to her, pretending to still be in a mood. 'Fine' he agreed before smiling. 'Whatch'a wanna know?'

"I would ask him but I want it to be a surprise. I'm so bad at French and you just sounded amazing" she looked at him with her cute puppy dog eyes expression not sure if she could pull it off seeing as she wasn't exactly 6 anymore. He offered then to teach her some after a small bout of moodiness had over taken him.
"Alex you're the best" she squealed throwing her arms about him in a very overly friendly hug, realising that they had never actually done any touchy feely kind of stuff Andy laughed and pulled away.
"Sorry Alex just got a tad excited is all" something made her look at her watch then and she gasped when she saw the time,
"Oh no! Alex I have to run I'm going to be so late. I'll catch you for those lessons I promise".

Picking herself up off the grass she ran back to the school as fast as she could.

Alex laughed as Andy 'attacked' him before he just nodded, not managing to speak much. 'Yeah, looking forward to them completely'he said to her as she started to run. Shaking his head, he got up and started heading to the common room again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back