Looloo land

Andromeda gasped as he fell over not realising how hard she had pushed. Damn it any way!
"Alex I am so sorry" she bent down infront of him as he attempted to tie his shoes and with an apologetic grin looked at him sheepishly.
"Would you like me to tie those for you, so that they won't come undone?"
Alex was funny as hell in her view but she really needed to be a bit more careful how she mucked about, there were still many who didn't know what she was and a girl who looked as weak as water displaying bouts of freakish strength just called herself to everyones attention.

Alex laughed. 'Not your fault. It's the dark cloud's fault remember'Alex joked pointing up to the imaginary cloud. He looked at her as she asked him if he wanted her to do his shoe laces. 'I'm just gonna ignore that insult. Stupid I might be, but not a baby'Alex said, obviously pretending to be serious. He smiled before seeing a spider's web in a tree that was near them. 'Bob'he pointed out randomly. 'Well, Fred really but Bob could be there'he added jokingly.

Andromeda tried hard not to laugh.
"I thought you said you didn't have a dark cloud? You're going to have to make up your mind you know? And don't be ashamed about not being able to tie your shoelaces right, lots of people can't" she almost bit her lip trying desperately to stop the laughter from bubbling forth.

She looked to where he pointed and couldn't help herself then.
"Hey Bob and Fred and you..." she looked directly at Alex, "Are completely nuts, but nuts in a good way!"

Alex laughed, ignoring her misunderstanding of what Alex had said. He could tie his laces but obviously not tight enough today. 'So are you. Takes one to know one unfortunately,'Alex said, sticking his tongue out at her. He tied his laces into a double knot before, sitting there, not sure whether they were going to continue walking or not.

Andy saw him hesitate about getting up so decided to sit down as well. She could always walk another time.
"Alex we might be a right pair of nuts then but at least we're the best kind. Fruity" she grinned rolling over and lying on the grass instead on her stomach, her legs crossed behind her. Her fingers picked at the grass blades infront of her.
"So on a more serious note Mr. Cullen, are you already for exams?"

Alex looked at her, laughing. 'What?'he asked himself confused before leaning back onto his arms as she sat down. 'Umm, depends what you mean by ready. I've got my hands still, and a head, I'm quite sure I've got a brain in there too'Alex said meaning the health way of ready. He smiled though knowing what she meant but trying to annoy her. Studying though, never gonna get that, Alex finished off in his head.

"Cullen how you ever made it to fourth year is well beyond me... don't you take anything seriously? Even for a minute?" she highly doubted it and remembered a few kids like this back home in Ireland. Everything had been a joke to them too, even exams but of course they were so young back then that those exams had never been very serious at all. But Alex would have OWLs the following year, Andy wondered would he be ready for those, if all he was depending on was his head, his hands and his brain.
"You sound like you should have been part of the Wizard of Oz you know" she smiled shaking her head, maybe she needed to lighten up a bit more instead. Goodness knew she had been taking things just way too serious of late.

Alex laughed. 'Life is meant to be enjoyed while you've still got the chance,'Alex replied back to her smiling. He knew he wasn't the best at exams but he still managed to get enough effort for them in the end. 'Owls don't need taken too seriously anyway. The Professors are basically encouraging stress the way they nag you to study,'Alex added smiling. He laughed at the next comment Andy said to him.
'Well, if I'm that much of a comedy, sure is nobody's laugh'Alex replied, knowing for a fact that the wizard of oz was rather sad.

Andy thought about that as she lay herself back on the grass and looked at the clouds over head.
"Hmmm while you've still got the chance eh? I know just what you mean" she smiled lazily trying to imagine some cloud formations into various shapes.
"I think at times I take things way too seriously, that's why I'm glad I was there the day you tripped over your own two feet" she smiled.
"Does that look like a rhino to you?" she pointed to a particular cloud shape before turning her head to look at him, "I'm always laughing when it comes to you".

Alex smiled, thinking of quite a good comeback but had seconds thoughts on whether to say it or not. Andy might just of had a bit too much of his jokes. 'Step remember. Vanishing step'Alex added , raising a finger. He looked at her like she was crazy before laughing at the randomness of the question. 'Umm,'Alex thought aloud as he looked at the stupid cloud. 'No, more of a fat reindeer. Rudolph definetely needs to go on a diet,'Alex said in a definite tone. 'Aww why thanks Ants'Alex joked, deciding her nickname finally. He smiled. Catchy, he thought.

Andromeda laughed as she looked at the cloud.
"there is no way that resembles any reindeer, fat or thin. It's definitely a rhino or what are those other things the... um.. oh, hippo" she smiled delighted to have remembered the name and knowing she would have been so embarressed for fogetting something so basic.
She turned to look at him questioningly before looking at the ground around him.
"You've got ants? Is that what you just said?"

Alex laughed as she forgot a hippo. What was a hippo? Alex thought as he tried to remember himself. It'd been so long since he talked about animals, normal ones anyway. Alex looked at the ground as Ants spoke to him about ants. 'What? Where?'Alex said, jumping up quickly. He lstared at the ground before seeing no ants. 'What are you on about? Jeeso,'Alex exclaimed cheerfully, nearly laughing.

"Dumbo! You're the one that said ants not me, I was just asking you if thats what you said" she couldn't help laughing as he jumped up to look around for these so called ants. He was completely loopy, Andy could honestly see why Harri had been his friend. The guy really was cuckoo.

'Oh'he said, getting it now. Color colored his cheeks as he smiled guiltily. 'So anyway...'Alex said obvious he was wanting to talk about something. He sat back down racking his mind for something that was happening in the school. Nothing. '..a little worm told me that the fat-rudolph speaks to the whale at special times'he made up, looking up and hoping one of the clouds looked at least something like a whale.

Andy laughed uproariously at Alex, he really did come out with some daft lines. Well she could be equally daft when it was called for.
"huh, huh and the fat lady only sings when there's cake to go around" she hadn't a clue what she had just said but it had sounded as vague and ridiculous as his own statement. She rolled over on the grass once more to look up at him.
"Alex, today I will be happier than a bird with a french fry!"

Alex laughed at her saying. Typical griffindor one, he thought. 'That is soo old y'know'he said before laughing at saying before putting on a surprised face. 'Why? What's happening today?'he asked before putting on a freindly fake evil glare 'You're not getting married without inviting me are you?'he joked smiling.

Andromeda pulled up some grass and tossed it at him. The boy was truly nuts.
"Oh, yeah I'm getting married and you better be there, you're the groom remember?" she laughed before turning around to sit up, crossing her legs she wiped her hands together to rid herself of the fragmented blades of grass.
"It's always been my dream to marry at 14 you know, what girl doesn't want that!" rolling her eyes she couldn't help but continue to laugh. Andy was enjoying the banter and as silly as it was, it was the right kind of silly. She was so tired of being so damned serious all of the time.

Alex smiled before gasping when she tossed grass at him. 'Shocking'he said, wipping them off and laughing. 'Wait, what?'Alex asked finally remembering what a groom actually was. 'No way'he joked, tossign grass back at her before laughing. It wasn't the fact that what she was saying was funny but the fact that she was laughing. Alex seemed to laugh when other people laughed, especially when their laugh was addicting. 'I dunno. You tell me. You are a girl after all, aren't you?'he asked, trying to put a message out playfully.

Andy flicked the grass as it was tossed at her, continuing to laugh as he appeared shocked to be the groom. His reaction was so funny she nearly fell back laughing so hard. Steadying herself she rolled her eyes at him.
"Of course I'm a girl" Andy's cheeks flushed a little which against her pale skin made her look a glow for a moment, she wondered fleetingly if he had any clue he was sitting with a werewolf but knew he couldn't have a clue.
"I was only kidding, think people should wait until they are in their late twenties maybe at least but I don't plan on ever marrying so it doesn't matter. Now new subject you!"

Alex laughed as she blushed. 'Oh, sorry never knew you were a nun' Alex said sticking his tongue out at her. 'Umm, I dunno'Alex said shurgging and pulling a face. 'Bet I can pull the best funny face'Alex challenged smiling.

Andromeda looked at him aghast.
"I am not a nun but I think most boys are simply a waste of space. Getting married is so yesterday, who does it anymore?" Andy didn't even want to think about that type of thing, her own parents marriage that she had thought was perfect had been a fraud. Her father had cheated on her mother and then within a few short months after her father had died her mother remarried. No, getting married was not going to be for her.
"Alex Cullen I thought you were already pulling a funny face... oh, sorry that is your face" she laughed.

Alex thought. 'The Pope'he answered randomly smiling a jester's smile. Alex's jaw dropped open in shock as she insulted him. 'It's nice to know I'm that funny'Alex said putting on a cheery face. He was starting to feel self-conscious now though inside. Did he really look that stupid? 'Nothing much I can say about yours though. Just too average'he joked back smirking.

Andromeda stuck her tongue out before smiling at him.
"Well that makes two of us then doesn't it? A nice pair of average funny looking bright sparks" she extended her hand out to him, "Nice to meet you".

Alex laughed and extended his hand out too. 'Oui,oui. Au revoir madame'Alex joked as he shook her hand. 'Vous parlerez prenom?'he added, exaggerating the french acting so it sounded like mocking it.

(i see a bird in my tree. :woot: )

Andy looked at him well impresssed.
"Wow you speak French and really good too" Andy loved listening to different languages and absolutely loved the French and Italian ones more than anything else. Her boyfriend was French so this was an added bonus, though he only ever talked in english to her. She would probably just stare at him all doe eyed if Carlisle spoke to her as Alex just had. He could talk about the kitchen sink in French and she would be all dreamy. Realising that she was looking at Alex this way she snapped out of it and smiled, blushing slightly.
"Where did you learn to speak French?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back