Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Unyielding Redwood Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Ai was wandering around the Fifth Floor Corridor looking for her brother. She disregarded all students that passed her. "Onii-chan escaped me again. I was just sleeping and he left me," she thought to herself. She looked at the fourth floor already and was in the middle of looking in the next floor. It was already a bit past curfew, but she still continued walking. She was already worn out, so, she stood at the side of the corridor and wondered if anyone would ever pass by. She was lonely but she kept on being mean. Her thoughts swirled in her mind as she rested.

Heath could not believe he got into Hufflepuff. He was aiming for at least Ravenclaw, but Hufflepuff? No. He covered up the Hufflepuff crest on his robes with a piece of black parchment, and instead of wearing a yellow and black striped robe he wore a black tie. He was disappointed in himself. He knew it was past curfew, but the prefects had already roamed the fifth corridor, so he had nothing to worry about. He stopped to pull out his map. He squinted his eyes at the map. Trying to see where he was headed. He failed to see the girl standing against the wall next to him.

Ai suddenly noticed a boy stand against the wall beside her. She couldn't determine the house of the boy for his clothing didn't show any signs of being in any of the four houses. But, she estimated the boy to be about the same age as her. "Wonder what's his problem. He doesn't say excuse me or pardon me at all. He just stands beside me. He doesn't even wear proper school uniform," she thought. She had a feeling the boy was troubled about something. Ai may be mean on the outside but she has a nature of being concerned about others like her brother. "Hey, pal. You got a problem or what? You don't wear the uniform properly, you know? Then, you continue to ignore the person you stood beside like thin air. Am I really that small?" she said in a half harsh, half concerned tone. She couldn't guess what the boy's reaction would be, so she just stood there in silence waiting for the boy's reply.

Heath looked from his map to a short girl next to him. He glared at her. Why was she being so loud? Did she want to go get caught. He had a good 3 feet on the girl. She dare talk to him like that. "Look short stuff. I suggest you be quiet so we don't get caught by prefects, and who are you to scold me about my uniform? he snapped at the girl. She sure had some nerve talking to him like she was crazy.

Ai got mad just from the glare. "Well, I do admit that it was my fault that I spoke a little harsh, but, he was too much to call me short." she thought but she brushed off the thought. Her brother wasn't around so, she was on her own. She bowed down her head and shouted, "Don't you dare call me short stuff, your only taller than me by a few feet or inches, so don't measure my behavior and capabilities by my height, moron. Well, personally, I don't care if I get caught by prefects, pretty boy! So if you are scared, you better start running, coward! And for your personal information only, don't get the wrong idea. I wasn't scolding you about your uniform." She stopped for a moment and caught the boy's eye with a glare. "I WAS JUST POINTING IT OUT, IDIOT!" she screamed and waited for the boy's reply.

Heath rolled his eyes. He could easily hurt this girl if he wanted to. She was loud and annoying. He did not believe in hurting girls though. His sister would be very disappointed in him. "Moron, pretty boy, coward, and idiot. What else ore you going to call me you brat?!" he spat at the girl. He folded up his map and stuffed it in robe pockets. He turned and stared the girl down. How about you just keep your d@mn mouth shut? Do you just come out of nowhere and start insulting people? No wonder you are in such a crappy house like Hufflepuff! he yelled. He had saw the girl's robe had the Hufflepuff crest. He felt sorry for her and himself.

Ai was mad but she was also a bit guilty from starting the fight. Her brother would be very disappointed in her, yet, she continued to fight. "Oh, I don't know. What do you want me to call you, idiot? Or maybe, you wanted to be called Girly instead of Idiot, right Idiot?" she said in a rather insulting tone. She already didn't care if her brother was disappointed, all she cared about was this boy and her fight with him. "Oh, you want me to keep my mouth shut? Then maybe you should shut yours as well, Girly. And before you start asking me if I come out of nowhere and start insulting people, you should get a good look at yourself, first, don't you think. And lastly, don't insult my house, because I have no intention of getting insulted by a boy scared of showing his own house to people, don't you think so, too, Girly?" she said. Ai was really mad she wanted to see her brother but what she got into was a fight. She just continued to fight back with the boy.

Heath sighed. The girl was really getting on his nerves. He hoped that she did not have any siblings. "I really do not hope you have any siblings, Pint. I am sure all you would do is hold them down, or be super annoying. If you do have any I feel sorry for them. Having to put up with you and your crap all day, and I can't even handle it for two minutes. Here is my advice to you Pint. If you keep acting like this whenever you meet someone you are going to be forever alone. You will never find love or anything involving relationships. I did not even do anything to you! I just stood here, and you all the sudden start getting a attitude." he crossed his arms over his chest and sighed. He leaned on the wall again. The girl should be ashamed of herself. He just stood here and she started to be a b!tch. He ignored everything else she said. "Your parents would be ashamed of your behavior and of you."

Ai wasn't mad anymore. What the boy said was true. She stood in silence as the boy spoke and she bowed her head. She couldn't react anymore, she couldn't even get mad. When the boy finished speaking she said a bit softly, "What you said is true, I don't even know what Onii-chan thinks of me. Maybe he can't handle me, that's why he's always leaving me alone. Being alone is what I wanted anyway. When people get close to me, others separate us, that's why when it's still early I shove them off." She stood in silence as tears swelled her in her eyes. "I'm sorry for picking a fight with you. And, about my parents, maybe they are ashamed of me, right now, I think they're watching me. Watching me pick a fight even if they told me never too. But that was the only way to make people stay away from me. To avoid separations. So, I'm sorry," she apologized. Something that she never expected to do. She just stood there in silence not knowing what the boy's reaction would be.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry for the wrong character. This is Margarette's sister by the way.. :D

Heath sighed out deeply. First he made Epiphany cry and now he was making this girl cry. He certainly had a way with girls. He patted the girl's head softly. "Don't cry okay? I kind of got out of hand with what I just said anyways. I am sorry." he apologized to the girl and sat down on the ground with his back up against the wall. At least he had his parents, but his parents hated him. "I am sorry about what I said about your parents. Mine are alive, but they disowned me when I received my acceptance letter." he told the girl. He did not know why he was telling the girl his business, but he thought she should know for some crazy reason.

Ai stopped crying. "That's alright. It was my fault as well. I'm sorry," she said. She listened to what the the boy was saying. "Why are you telling me this? You don't need to tell me, if you don't feel like it, you know. Name's Ai by the way, Ai Edogawa, First Year." She held out her hand and said, "I'm sorry for the things I've said, I went overboard and I didn't mean it," she waited for the boy's reaction.

Heath shrugged. "I felt like telling you. My parents are alive, but they hate me. Your parents probably died loving you." he said in a depressed tone. Ever since his parents disowned him he was lonely. He felt like he was unwanted and bothersome. He fell into a deep depression. His sister tried to cheer him up, but it never worked. Heath always ended up staying in the same state of mind. "My name is Heath." he offered his hand out for Ai to shake.

Ai was surprised, she wasn't the only one who was lonely, she felt like she was the only one who was alone, but now, she didn't feel like that. "Yeah, they did. So that was your problem. I knew you had one when you stood beside me. You had this overly serious face but lonely eyes, you know. My parents are dead since I was five, but yours are alive, you still have a chance to make them love you. You've got to have hope," she said. Ai knew she wasn't really much of a help. "Hey, Heath. Nice to meet you," she shook Heath's hand and said, "May I sit beside you? If that's alright I mean." Ai waited for Heath's reaction to what she just said.

Heath shook his head. "No. That is just one of the many problems I have." he told Ai. He ran a hand through his hair. He was tempted to start pulling at it, but he was worried about his hair falling out. Heath shrugged. "There is no chance that they will love me again, I promise." he assured Ai. There ways no chance of his parents loving him again. He was just a bother to them from the beginning. Even though his older sister adored him ever since he came on this Earth he still felt like a bother. "I don't mind."

Ai sat beside Heath and listened to what he had to say. Heath was disowned by his parents and Ai's parent are dead. It felt like they both lost their families. "I'm sorry for prying, but may I ask why they disowned you?" she wasn't sure why she asked. "If you're too bothered to answer, it's alright. Just thought you might want to share to relieve some of the pain in your chest." she added. She wasn't quite sure on how Heath would react so she just waited for his reply.

Heath ran a hand through his hair. He was tempted to start tugging at it, but he controlled himself. "They think that me being a wizard made me an abomination. They said that I would ruin their 'image'." he said and used his fingers as quotation marks. The topic was frustrating him. He felt like he wanted to punch something. He wanted to cause something pain. "Can we talk about something else?" he asked politely and pulled his knees up to his chest.

Ai watched as Heath told her the reason for him being disowned by his parents. Ai knew that Heath was hurt and mad. "I am very sorry for asking," she said as she stood up and faced the wall. She punched it hard, she punched again, "Idiot, idiot, idiot, idiot! IDIOT AI!" she screamed. She punched the wall again and again until her hands bled. She had no idea why she did that and her hand hurts. The pain was nothing for she experience a lot more pain in Japan, and much worse. Heath asked her if it was alright to talk about something else. "Yeah, it's fine with me. Why don't you choose the topic. Ask me anything you want, I'll answer it." she said as she waited for Heath's answer.

Heath laughed as Ai screamed at herself. "You scream at yourself with such passion. It is funny." she smiled. He did not know that a girl could get so mad at herself. He thought it was quite funny. "Don't make your hands bleed, please. I don't like the sight of blood." he told her honestly. He looked up at her punching the wall still, but then she had stopped. "You said you had a brother. What is his name?" he asked Ai.

Ai watched as Heath laughed at her for screaming, "Well, that's because I am an idiot. An idiot who asked too much," she told Heath and smiled. Heath had asked her to stop punching the wall but it was too late. "Too late, it's already bleeding much, you know. And I didn't intend them to bleed, I just wanted to punch something like how you wanted to just a while ago." she flashed a smile at Heath and sat beside him again. "Ah, yes I have one. Onii-chan's name is Conan," she said. Ai didn't want to ask anything anymore, she might end up being the idiot again, so she just kept silent.

Heath looked back down at the floor again. He pulled his knees closer to his chest. "Cover it up with something then!" he nearly yelled at the ground. Heath took in a deep breath and let it out. "I am sorry. I did not mean to yell at you." he sincerely apologized. He nodded and leaned his head against the wall. "I have a sister. Her name is Luvesha, and she is a muggle. She is a lot older than me though."

Ai almost laughed at Heath's reaction on the bleeding of her hands. But, she knew better than to laugh at the matter. She looked in her pocket if she had a handkerchief with her and she noticed that she was empty-handed. "Can't. I don't have anything to cover it up with. Just let it bleed. It's not painful anyway," she lied. Ai could feel the sharp pain now in her hands and it was much much painful compared a minute ago. But, she didn't want Heath to worry. Heath apologized for yelling and Ai shook her head, "It's alright," she said. Heath had told her that he has a sister named Luvesha. "You seem to like her a lot," she said. Ai didn't know if it was true, but Heath looked like he does so she just had to talk.

Heath decided tot leave the subject alone. If she wanted to let her knuckles bleed than that was fine with him. He did not like arguing with people who had their mind's set. It frustrated him, and it put him into a horrible mood. Heath nodded. "I do. She is the best person in the world to me." he stated. His siter was there for him. Always. When he broke down crying, and when he was so down he couldn't even get out of bed. Luvesha was there, and if anyone took her away. They would be dead.

"Heath really does like his sister," Ai thought. And it seemed to be true. "Then you must be very protective of her, ne? Or is it vice versa as well?" she asked curiously. Ai's most important person was her brother and she is very protective of him. And she was important to her brother as well, and her brother was much, much more protective of her. That's why she wondered if their relationship was the same as Heath's and his sister's.

Heath shrugged. He did not see a reason not to be protective of his sister. She was a muggle and he was a wizard. He had to protect her because there were wizard that hated Muggles, and Luvesha was not going to be one of their targets. If Luvesha died. Heath died too. No matter how extreme it sounded. "It is both ways. I have to protect her more because she is more vulnerable than I am. I can not lose her." he looked up at Ai. "Is your brother protective of you?"

Ai nodded at Heath's question, "Yeah, he is. Even though we're of the same age, he acts like an older brother, so I call him Onii-chan. It's means Big Brother," she said. Ai found it necessary to tell Heath the meaning of Onii-chan, after all, Heath doesn't look Japanese, and he might not understand what she was saying. Memories of all the times her brother had saved her and protected her came rushing into her mind. Some were bad memories and some were nice. Ai twitched a little at the pain of her hands, now she really felt the pain. "So, Heath. Mind sharing any abilities or talents? Or not?" she asked. Ai wanted to keep the conversation going to keep the pain off her hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back