Looking for....

Heath looked up at Ai. "You speak another language? That's cool beans." he told her. He looked at the ground again. If his parents hadn't abandoned him he would probably be learning another language. His mother always told him that being bilingual would benefit his future. Luvesha encouraged him to learn Spanish. She loved the language because it sounded 'unique and interesting'. 'Very childish,' he thought in his head. Heath shook his head. "I would not call them talents. They are more like hobbies. I sketch a lot, and I am a computer geek." he said simply.

Ai was surprised when Heath told her that speaking another language was cool. "Well, technically Japanese is my primary language. Since, you know, I'm Japanese and I'm from Japan," she told him. Ai didn't care much about being bilingual, after all, English was being taught in their school and she just became fluent thanks to her late parents. When Heath had told her that he liked to sketch and was a computer geek, Ai just nodded her head. "I am, too. A computer geek I mean. I like surfing the net and playing some games," she told the boy and waited for the boy's reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back