Looking For Fun

Larissa followed Darren but chanced another quick glance at the Death Eaters.

(lol..just read rest of convo. ye sz beth, had 2 go..dad was home. ill b on at 5 x(im home 4 lunch atm lol))

(kl sme lol..dat means u wnt b onlyn??? also did i tel u i didnt get to sleep last night till 6:15 am? lol..even then i got woken up at 7!!)

(beth u want us 2 wait 4 u 2 come back nd we start a diff topic without you..or shal we continue??)

(if u fink we wud hve carried dis on at 4am u must b jokin XD)

Libby also saw Larissa lingering. "What is it?" She asked her. "Laris, we have to get out of here! Hurry!" she whispered.

"Why in a rush?" Luxen asked in a cold voice appearing from the shadows his wand pointing at the three children as his black Dementor's Cloak billowed they would experience the fear the cloak caused if he pulled up the hood but instead he decided to give them real fear, he'd seen these kids running about and at the very least he was very much annoyed. Luxen did not carry the mark of the darkest lord but he need not have for he was far worse than any modern day Death Eater and these annoying little brats were about to find out just how bad he was.

Larissa turned towards the man who had emerged from the shadows.
He eyes looked closely at his wrist for any mark and when she didn't see one, Larissa watched the man closely.
"We're not in a rush." Larissa said, though her eyes darted to Libby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back