Larissa Sedgwick

OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Larissa was running.
She felt a buzz of excitement electricute her brain.
She would be in so much trouble if her parents knew where she was.

Using her mind reading powers again, Libby said. "What kind of fun are we looking for exactly?"

"Dangerous stuff!" Larissa called over her shoulder to Libby as she ran further into the slowly darkening alley.

"right" Libby put her bag on properly, sencing this may be an unusual trip.

Larissa could hear the squeeks of Gerald as he was thrown about inside her bag.
She stopped so suddenly that Libby (who had just started running) ran into her back.
"Oof!" Said Larissa as Libby fell backwards.
Larissa took her bag off and pulled a rather ruffled looking Gerald.
Gerald scowled at Larissa which made him look very cute.
"Can I put Gerald in the cage with Dyllan?" Larissa asked a slightly dusty Libby.

"Laris wait!" Libby called. "Do you have any idea where you're going?" She asked. She looked up at the stone walls covered in cobwebs. Part of her wanted to turn back, although a more domant part wanted to explore, without though, getting lost.

"Well, ok i suppose so" Libby said, standing up again and brushing off soot. "But i dont want them getting over friendly you know. Might make my bag heavy. Put Gerald in the cage in my bag. Dyllan wont mind sleeping for a while." Said Libby, placing Dyllan on her head.

"Course I do." Said Larissa, holding Gerald tightly. Maybe too tightly. Gerald thought so because he tried to munch on Larissa's hand.
"Ow! Gerald!"

Libby laughed. "By the way, my new friend, Darren, is coming with us. Sure you dont mind. payelleimafesseim say you daohoontee lol."

Larissa laughed.
"But they are both boys!" Larissa said taking Dyllan off Libby's head and adding him to the cage.
"I'm sure they wont mind." Larissa's eyes flickered for a moment before she saw a mist and a hooded person with their left arm out.. Their wrist.. They had a Dark Mark.
Her eyes flickered again and she was standing facing towards the dakness.
Libby was silent for a moment.
"Come on," Larissa said, "This way."

"Yes, yes." Larissa waved a hand behind her as she ran further into the darkness.

"Laris..wait!" Libby called. She turned, and waited for Darren to catch up with them.

Larissa wanted desperately to see this person- A real Death Eater.
She felt her legs go all funny as she thought about what she had seen.

Libby turned to see Larissa fainting. She ran over to her to help her up. "You alright?" She asked. A tall shadow fell across the two girls, and Libby looked up to see a tall hooded figure.

(if i suddenly leave btw its coz my dads home and i have to turn off pc in 5 secs and pretend to be asleep lol oh wait..i have to go now..grr)

Larissa sat up.
"Was it you?" She asked the hooded figure, "Are you a.. a.. Follower?"

Darren had tripped over a branch but managed to catch up with Larissa and Liberty, he seen that Larissa had fainted on the ground and ran over to her."Larissa."He said worried as he seen the person above them, he hated being able to read peoples thoughts and stared at the figure.

"You can read thoughts too?" She turned to Darren. (Anyway yes sorry peepz..have to go..sucks i no..bubbi x)

Darren hated admitting it but decided he would have to sooner or later."Yeah."He said sighing.

((Bye Liberty.))

Larissa looked into Darren's eyes.
There was something about him that made the stereotype Hufflepuff boy look wrong.
Larissa looked back at the hooded figure who bent down close to her.
She felt cold.
Very cold.
She felt like she was going to be sick.
"..Run.." She said weakly as she saw a white mist crossing her vision and skeletal hand reaching out for her.

When Larissa looked into Darrens eyes he turned away until she said run."What why?"He asked then seen the hand go to grab Larissa, he pulled his wand out and casted a spell that made the figure move backwards but only for a few second. He grabbed Larissa and Libby by the arm and runned with both of them until they were out of sight...or so he thought.

Larissa could hear Libby's voice asking if she was alright, she could feel her legs moving and feel someone holding her arm.
Larissa's head was a dense fog.
What was that thing? What happened to the Death Eater?
It was then that she heard a different voice, then that she saw a hooded figure hide a mark on their arm.
Larissa heard a feminine voice say that Larissa needed to go some where to rest.
And then, all thoughts and all worries Larissa had faded into thick white fog.

Larissa tried to open her eyes but they were sealed shut-
She was 2 years old and she could hear someone in her bedroom.
She was hiding behind the desk-
A woman entered; a skinny, tall woman dressed in black with scruffed up hair.
She walked to the center of the room, turned and saw a shaking 2 year old.
The woman pointed a dark wand directly at Larissa's head.
Larissa jumped up last second to avoid the blast of light.
But she hadn't escaped- The Cruciatus curse had cut into the right hand side of her face and now she was bleeding.
The woman screamed in anger and ran after Larissa.
Larissa ran downstairs- She could hear shouting from her parents who were fighting off Death Eaters.
Larissa made it out the front door.
The woman was still inside.
Larissa pulled off a small blue shoe and threw it as far away from the house as possible.
She hid behind the bins and heard the door open.
The woman Death Eater was accompanied by two others- One had bad cuts.
The woman looked straight at the bins and was walking over when one Death Eater spotted the shoe.
They ran where they thought Larissa had gone.
But that was back in Europe.
Larissa could see much clearer.
She could see a woman in front of her with the same haunted look and scruffy hair.
Larissa blinked the last fog from her eyes.
She turned to Darren.
She looked deep into his eyes and thought hard the same thing over and over again.
She's a Death Eater, we're not safe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back