Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Well,

I realized yesterday that Kingy is now old. 35? Absurdly old. It's time for him to stop being a playa and start settlin' down, I said. :r
Then Livvy recommended I post this thread (and I can't say no to Livvy or her bad ideas :wub: ).
So0o00o0 Kingy is looking for a wifey. I was thinking maybe an old hag from Bleak Street, but that's not mandatory. :shifty:
Yupp, plotz to get him wife. Go. :correct:

What happened to Martine??

you'll have to give us a clue as to what he might be interested in...

1. blood type will it matter
2. does she have to look a certain way i.e. does Kingy prefer blondes
3. What age group are we talking here?

Because I have offered up Corinne a few times now for Kingy :r:
she has plenty of friend rp's on the horizon but no love interest what so ever because she has always put her career first. If his relationship with Martine is not going to go down the 'marriage' route then perhaps Kingy can show up at the hospital some time sporting some serious injury from battling / doing his job and she gives him the recommended dose of TLC xD

I took the liberty of updating my bio for this purpose xD
So. I'd like to offer Merry up as Nic's special lady ^^. Can't believe I actually had a character of an entirely appropriate age, but there you have it. Somehow it also seemed right, knowing Merry as I do.

But you don't know Merry, so do have a look at her bio if you want. Anyway, click here. Just for a quick synopsis, Merry has lived in NZ for about eight years now and used to write for various magazines before opening up Clarity. If you read her bio, you'll find her a character with an intriguing personality and potential for great role plays. A true Gryffindor.

If I don't know what Kingy likes in women, I now know what he likes in everything else thanks to your bio, so I think they're rather compatible temperamentally. Drop me a line if you think you might be interested :)

Ta, blossom!

Martine is so upset she can't come out of her box because she's crying too much.
Kingy, you horrible man. Look what you've done.

Really now? Hmm. You know, Lily has always had a thing for her former DADA professor :r: And she is of age now too :r:

Lily Potter said:
Really now? Hmm. You know, Lily has always had a thing for her former DADA professor :r: And she is of age now too :r:
*grunts at Nick* Lily my wo-man! *throws Lily over shoulder and walks away*

:shifty: Psst. Call me. ;)

*snivel* *hiccough*

I-is this your way of telling me it's over, Nicolas? Unless you want to marry me, but somehow I am doubtful.

Ah-excuse me, I need a tub of icecream.

Sumner Reine said:
Lily Potter said:
*grunts at Nick* Lily my wo-man! *throws Lily over shoulder and walks away*

:shifty: Psst. Call me. ;)
*screams*

Nevermind......

*smacks Sumner* Be careful of the baby!

Please step away from the pureblood ...

you all should no better by now, if it has a pulse it's mine :shifty:

*hubba hubba Kingy *

am really nice *cough... gagging.. cough* like children... am very fertile :r: honestly

uhm... like auror's for breakfast .. but of course you may want to watch any drink of yours from now on :r:

Don't listen to Thorine! She'll have you for children, and then she'll dump you.

Hey, Martine. :r: I'll comfort you.

*wipes eyes*

My, aren't you a handsome specimen. *drops books*
*bends over*

Oh! Oh my! I am so sorry, I didn't know you were married! Ugh, you disgust me!

*psst - call me!*

Dearest Nicolas,

as you can see even the woman you thought was your partner as betrayed you by flirting so outrageously with another. Forget her and all these others. We were meant to be, you know it. I know it and ... over 5,270,000 others know it as these pics of us together foretell :r:
google Kingy and Corinne

love your future Mrs

Corinne Kolpeck
:wub:

Miss Kolpeck, as you can see the man is no good. Even when I thought we had something special, he just throws it all away by blatantly advertising for a wife. I would advise you, if you wanted to avoid heartbreak, not to throw yourself on to the man. For your own good, naturally.

To toss my hat in the ring, I have two that I could offer up. The first is one I really want to use named Jaylisa Newton. She’s new to New Zealand and loves her work as an Auror. Ambition has made it so she hasn’t thought much of romance or settling down but I think the right guy could change that. She has an adoptive son who is a feral child but is not with Jay at the time.

The second is international thief Penelope Paradox, currently hunted by Death Eaters and always on the move but when she’s around she can be convinced to say for however long she thinks it’s safe.

OMG poor Martine! :console:
And I adore Livvy's bad ideas...

I'll offer Anastasia up I suppose.
Haha, But I think Kingy should stay with Martine, except now I think she may have his head for this. :lol:

Did I ever say Martine wasn't a viable option?
Way to jump to conclusions.
You all fail.

How does Kingy feel about werewolves? :r

:linda: :p

Now correct me if I am wrong but if a guy who is 'supposed' to be spoken for goes announcing that he's looking for a wife then that sure as anything tells me that she ain't much of a viable option =))

Well whatever you decide, if you're up for it would still like to have Corinne rp with King at some point ;)

Okay, this is totally just a random thing,
but this is the funniest topic in plot and story development I've ever read;')
well maybe that's because im in an odd mood, but it really has made me grin
good luck finding love Kingy, its like a soap opera in here.
-runs away-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back