Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
12 and a half inches willow with unicorn hair
Sara was outside. recently she had reclined into herself, studying, training with the quidditch team. She wasn't even sure why she had cut herself off, but she found it easier that way, life was a bit hard at the moment, Kate and her weren't very close and she still hadn't made up with Stefan. So, she had decided to take a break, saluting her friends in the corridors, but keeping distant. She knew that people might think something was up, but really she was just tired and she wanted things to get back to normal, now that she was back again.

She had decided to walk down along the vast, green, expanse that was the Great Lawn. She loved walking here, it was relaxing, but she was strangely restless-things were too slow for her at the moment and she wished she had something to do. Sitting down on the grass, Sara decided she would seek out some of her friends later on that day and re-acquaint herself with them. She sighed, restfully as she lay back against the cool, soft blades of grass. She stared up at the clouds. her and Kayden had first met around here, and she had been lying staring at the sky then as well. She couldn't help, but wonder what her best friend was up to, she hadn't talked to him in a while.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="midnightblue">Vayne's second year on Hogwarts wasn’t as eventful as he had planned it to be. He hadn’t really been able to have some fun. Just recently, he had been too focused with his studies that he hadn’t been able to give time for recreation. Not that he had any regret for spending some time to study, but sometimes, he was getting too tired of it all, after all, he wasn’t really the type to just sit around and read tons of books. There was a reason why he was placed into Gryffindor after all.

Bouncing off from his bed, Vayne decided to take a detour from his usual routine. Instead of heading straight to the library to fetch some books and do his homework, he had decided to take a walk along the vast grounds of the school. A few hours of rest wouldn’t really hurt that much, right? And besides, he hadn’t really seen some of his friends since the semester started, he surely missed them. He hadn’t really been able to talk to them ever since their last year at the said school. Preparing himself up for the long day ahead of him, Vayne started to make his way towards the great lawn. How long had it been since he had been able to enjoy that fresh air? He cannot quite remember really.

Looking around the area, Vayne tried to find any familiar face, someone that he can possibly talk to. A smile had graced his face as finally, he caught glimpse of that one familiar face that he would surely recognized even if there were a thousand students in the area. His walk had soon went into a run as he approached the said person, she was a friend of his, and he missed her, that’s for sure. “Sara, how are you doing?” He said as he finally went to a halt in front of the girl’s figure. Hopefully though, she still recognize him.​
<i>
</i>

Sara was just shaping out a star-shaped cloud, when a shadow passed over her eyes. She squinted in the sunlight, leaning on her knees, to see what it was. "Vayne!" she exclaimed, when she recognised her friend. She hadn't seen Vayne in ages. She jumped up from the ground and hugged Vayne. "I'm great-you?" she asked. She stood back from him and smiled, observing him-he looked a small bit different. but still Vayne. "I haven't seen you in ages!" she laughed, crossing her arms. "So-how're tricks?" she asked, reverting to small-talk, she wanted to know what had been going on while she was absorbed in other things.

She sat back down, patting the ground next to her, indicating that Vayne should sit. "Me, well I'm the Ravenclaw seeker, and I've kind of been a bit shut-off recently, so not much has been going on." she smiled, looking up at Vayne-who was taller than her. "Have you seen any of the guys recently?" she asked, casually, but she really was intrigued, she hadn't spoken to many of her friends recently and she really missed them.

Seeing that Sara had indeed recognized him, Vayne cannot help but to laugh in relief, it was great that after that long time that they haven’t seen each other, she still know who he was. “I’m doing well. He said, patting her back as she had hugged him. Sara did look the same since the last time he saw her, nothing much had changed it seemed. Even he himself hadn’t changed much, yes, he did grew a little taller, but he was still that same old little Vayne, minus the fact that he hadn’t been able to socialize with others the way he did on his previous year. “Yeah, it’s been quite a long time since I last saw you; really, nothing much had happened on my end, I spent the whole semester studying.” He said casually, a smile playing on his face as he listened to her talk.

He sat down to the ground just next to hers as she had indicated, still listening to he talk about what had happened to her, surely, he would want to catch up and know if her year had gone off fine, he just missed his old friends. “You’re part of the team? That’s great Sara, though it’s tad late, congratulations.” He had never really thought of ever joining his house’s quidditch team, yes, it would be great if he would be a part of it, but he figured that it would require much time and dedication, which he wasn’t sure if he did have that for that sort of thing. “No, not really, have you seen any of them?”

Sara grinned as Vayne hugged her back, it was good to know he was doing well. "That's great Vayne!" she smiled, standing back. Sara herself, was no different. She wasn't taller, she wasn't wider, she was exactly the same. "Same, I just couldn't cope with all the drama going on." Sara replied, she saw where Vayne was coming from-she had been upset and out-of-sorts over everything last term and so she had taken a break for a while, she didn't know if Vayne had done it for the same reason, or if he had, as he said just decided to study.

"Thanks-I haven't really told many people." Sara replied, looking at the ground, she had gotten seeker, and she loved it-the speed and the race, but she didn't want people to think she was bragging about being on the team. "Well, obviously I've seen Kate, but not really any of the others." Sara replied, her and Kate weren't close lately, and strangely Sara wasn't too bothered, they were sisters, but that didn't mean they always had to be together.

Vayne just nodded as Sara talked about her previous term, he hadn't really heard anything about any of his friends after all, and truth to be told, he doesn't really know where to start in order for him to catch up with them again. Speaking of his friend and how they had been, Vayne's thoughts suddenly went to Willow, she hadn't been doing fine the last time he saw her, and he hadn't heard whether she had been better already. "How's Willow? Have you seen her around?"

"It's something that you should be proud of, really, it's amazing to land on a spot on your house's quidditch team." He can tell that Sara wasn't really comfortable about talking about her getting the seeker spot. "Oh, I see, how is she then?" Kate and Sara were twins, though he wasn't as close to Kate as he was to Sara, he still considers her as a friend of his, Kate's kind too after all. "By the way, how's the song that you were writing before? Had you been done with it already?"

"I have, and she's good, to be honest I'm kind of annoyed with Kate for making such a big deal about something small, when Willow was so ill." Sara erplied. Her and Kate hadn't talked much lately, and to be honest Sara was glad of it, most people didn't see the worst side of Kate, but sometimes she really annoyed Sara and it was kind of a relief to get away from her sister sometimes.

"I'm really nervous-I'm the youngest on the team." Sara smiled, on the day of try-outs it had been her against a sixth year for the seeker position-it had been nerve-wreaking. Sara looked up at Vayne's question. "She's fine I guess, Stefan and her are friends again, so she's as happy as a pig in muck." She smiled, sitting down. She looked at the grass, smiling-she was glad Stefan was back to normal-well, normal for Stefan. She smiled when Vayne asked about the song. "I gave up on it, because Willow and I are thinking of starting a duo, and it wouldn't work for two singers." she smiled. "What about the guys-have you seen Kayden or Ciel recently?" she asked, it wasn't exactly a good thing that she had to find out about her best friend from Vayne, but she hadn't seen Kayden on ages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back