Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curved 13 Inch Unyielding Vine Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
large.gif

Lucas Woodlock. First Year. Gryffindor.​

So Lucas here is my pride and joy. He is the younger cousin of James Woodlock and I plan for him to give the Professor a headache as he goes about his Hogwarts life. To put it simply Lucas thinks he is Merlin's gift to Hogwarts. He is very confident and aggressively social and loves to be the social nucleus of any situation. When he is a bit older he will be a bit of a player but for now he is only eleven and though he doesn't always act like it he is only a kid. Although Lucas can be bold and outspoken he can be sensitive and calm with people who are not as outgoing as he is and he is fiercely protective over people he cares about and loves. What I'm looking for with Lucas are friends, lots of friends, his personality can also rub people the wrong way so enemies and rivals are also a possibility. I'm also looking for future love interests, flings and relationships mostly (he may or may not have a final/be in a relationship) but he won't start dating till at least third year but once he starts I want him to get around.​

Hayden Lavish. First Year. Slytherin.

Watch this space.​

My little Gryffie here would probably become great friends with Lucas. She's an incredibly social kid who loves to interact with others and seeing as they are both lil lions this could work out well?? I think they'd be energetic and funny.

Relationship-wise, I could see a potential casual fling happening in the future. One of those rare ones where they're like "haha never again hey wanna go get lunch?" and it's as if nothing happened. Zara would be pretty tolerant of his playboyesque personality and would probably throw in her ten cents from time to time. Or all the time. She's really nosy.

Anyway yeah I think it'd be cute :lol:

I love it. Best friends maybe? I can see her tutting along while he tells her about his latest fling and nudging him in the ribs. Their close through the years so they have a fling then go back to being buddies. Plus I like the idea of him having a girl as a buddy while he's dating his way through the school.

Yesss! Love the idea of them being besties. A dynamic duo of sorts. And Zara on the other hand will be incredibly awkward when it comes to romance so I could just imagine demanding advice and them roleplaying possible romantic situations.

As for thread ideas, any ideas? I'm running dry, it's been a long day. :p

Tell me about it. We could do something in the Gryffindor common room? Open it up so other firsties can join and have the meet like that to start.

Alright, then I can set it up right now. Notify you when it's done~ :)
'Tis done

Daaaaan

I have two! Anabelle Williams, a Slytherin who has come to HNZ to be away from her parents and lessons on how to 'be a lady' ect, and while she tries to please her parents she often fails. Anabelle is a bit of a perfectionist and a pessimist. The two of them could go either way!
And Zenia Katsaros! She's really friendly and talkative, a bit reckless and really excitable. She's totally disappointed that she's not with her twin and would definitely need a friend! I reckon Zee could definitely be a love interest for the future, and we can see about Ana too!

Let me knowwww~

Hi Dan! First I really laughed about your title: Lock up your daughters and sister haha amazing! From what I read I really like Lucas and he is perfect for two of my first years.

First I have Elizabeth 'Beth' Wespurt.
Elizabeth is a first year Gryffindor student. She is really energetic and a real rebel. She wants to explore everything and she doesn't care about the rules that she will break for it. She will not deliberately the professors a headache, but it will happen because for example she wants to mix random potions and see what will happen. Elizabeth has a good heart and is very protective about especially her twin brother: Riley Wespurt who is also in Gryffindor and a first year. I think she can be a very good friend to him and he also to Elizabeth. I wil see them making fun together and sneak out their dorm and that kinda stuff.

Second I have the lovely Evelyn 'Teresa' Manning.
Evelyn is also a first year Gryffindor student. She is very spoiled and thinks highly about herself just as Lucas. Evelyn is also very vain about her looks and she will say it to someone if she doesn't like their look. Because of that, that makes Evelyn very honest. She is direct and says stuff to people's face, someone can think she is rude just because of that. She also likes to have fun and next to that she is not shy and insecure. Evelyn doesn't make easy friends, she always hanged out with her twin brother Espen Manning who is a first year Slytherin. Because of that her brother is sorted in another house she will seek for a potential mate and friend, and that is new for her. I can see Evelyn in the future as a love interest for Lucas. I think they are really fit for each other. Evelyn likes the attention that she gets from boys. Maybe some flirting but I want Evelyn just as you not sooner as year three with dates and stuff. She is really fun to hang out with and she will sometimes come over as a dumb blonde, but she is very ambitious. A girl with many dreams.

Let me know what you think of it!

Me me me! I just want a couple that both of us can ship without something coming in the way. Anywayyyy :r

Now I have Artemis Adams to offer to you. Similarly a first year, she's more outgoing than her brother, and will be happy to get into some mischief providing it has some sort of vague interest or importance (she's not going to make trouble for the fun of it, but she'll do it to explore the castle more or gain knowledge or something). I've got no plans for her, but she is also probably going to develop into a bit of a tease for the dating scene, so having some sort of fling (potentially developing into something more, I'm open for anything) would certainly be on the cards. Otherwise just general Gryffindor friendships are equally good. If Tee or you don't mind, I can always jump into the Gryffindor common room thread and see where things go from there? Otherwise I'm open to starting something, although I've got no exact ideas :p

I do also have Apollo Adams, but I'm not sure whether they'd work as friends/enemies/or anything in between, so unless you have some ideas, I'll withhold him.

Okay:
So Lucas I think we might have talked about as a protective friend for November? They'd have to get on first before then but I could see it being a thing. She probably wouldn't date him in that senerio. Although who knows?

Fleur Worth, 1st Slytherin for either. She's been raised in a rich secluded English family so she doesn't know much about the world but she'd pretty sure it revolves around her. Lucas would turn her off from the bat, she probably wouldn't get along with him, which could be fun. And there would be more of a possibility for her to date him later than November. And yes she's Slytherin so she'll have to meet Hayden at least once ;)

So i know you say watch this space, but Rory and Hayden should be friends because they are both in Slytherin together, we could start something in the dorm room for them? ((I don't know if they'd get along but yolo))

Donna: With Annabelle being a pessimist she may not like Lucas very much because he's so lively and positive but I'd love to put them together and see how they get on anyway.

I agree Zeina could be a good love interest for Lucas in the future. They seem like they would get along well. Would you want them to get to know each other as friends early on?

Jamie: I'll PM you back.

James: :r I'm totally on board. By all means join the topic in the common room and we can go from there. I'd be up for them dating in the future and frankly this could lead to dislike between him and Apollo.

Steph: Yes I want Lucas to be a protective friend for November so I can't imagine him dating her in this situation.

As for Fluer I reckon she'd amuse Lucas especially if she didn't like him at first so I think they could have a tense friendship. I'd be up for them dating in the future.

Emzies: Hayden and Rory should be friends, if they get on that is. We shall see.

Anyone else thinking I might need a tracker for all of Lucas's girlfriends?

Lucas Woodlock said:
Donna: With Annabelle being a pessimist she may not like Lucas very much because he's so lively and positive but I'd love to put them together and see how they get on anyway.

I agree Zeina could be a good love interest for Lucas in the future. They seem like they would get along well. Would you want them to get to know each other as friends early on?

Anyone else thinking I might need a tracker for all of Lucas's girlfriends?
Anabelle's pessimism hasn't fully come into play, but I reckon it could be fun to see them butt heads anyway. Positiveness doesn't make her dislike people, but his liveliness might freak her out aha, and her pessimism is more likely to bring others down than her being affected by happiness haha.
Zenia would definitely get along well with him, I see her as his side coach on love interests, telling him who he should go out with and how to be a good boyfriend xD So yeah, friends early on sounds good?

And yes it seems that way :teehee:

I've been keeping my eyes on this for quite some time. Now I am able to post. xD

This is Rama Mowry. She is the daughter of a werewolf, and she is a generous girl. She's an only child making her very spoiled too. She grew up in a strict household, so Rama has a hard time adjusting to her independence. She would probably be a the type of girl to let Lucas copy off her noyes. She'd also probably make a good sidekick. She does have strong opinions, but it make take some time for her to actually voice them. Lucas's social nature would definitely being that out in her. I don't have a development or bio ready for her just yet. Let me know what you think.

Hey Dan!
Just popping in to say I think Alaska and Lucas need to meet again :)

Hi!

I might have Peyton here as a possible friend. She's very happy and energetic and loves to surround herself with people she can goof around with and have fun with. She's very easy at talking to people and making friends, but whilst she doesn't mind a big group of friends she'll also try to look for a few close ones. Just like Lucas she feels very strongly for the people she cares about and will not let anything happen to them without trying to do something about it. Just let me know if you could see them getting along! :)

Hi theeeereee,

Maybe Lucas and Ivy could have an interesting friendship?

Ivy is an extremely loyal girl once you're friends with her. Also, she is honest about literally everything, even when it's insulting. That probably often is going to cause people getting the wrong image of her, but she actually doesn't have any bad intensions with it: she just doesn't like denying the truth.

I can definitely see them become buddies, maybe after a bad start as they first have to get to know each other well. ^_^

So November and him will have to meet again and in a manner where he doesn't come off in the wrong way xD I can start something, any suggestions where? And him and fleur we can wait on...since it seems he is gonna be a social butterfly :p

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back