Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
After a coffee, in the prefects, common room willow was ready to get the rest of her roses out. well almost ready. she had one stop left. she stepped into the bathroom and took a small tube out of her bag. the coffee had washed off her lipstick and she just needed to touch it up. a shade this bright wasn't something she wore every day. she usually used a natural colour in a stain that didn't smudge but she thought she would go a little more colourful as she was delivering roses. classes were over for the day and she wasn't even halfway down the list. she hoped that the next few people would be easy to find. she was just putting the lipstick on when the door opened and a girl appeared. she recognised her as @Jenna Toubia, one of the people she was looking for. she raised a hand gesturing as if to say I want to talk to you as she finished the application.

After one of her lessons, Jenna duck into the nearest bathroom to check and see if something seeped through her undergarment. Jenna had an uncomfortable feeling that something might have but she was relieved to see nothing was amiss. The girl walked out of the stall she had been currently occupying to a girl applying bright lipstick on. Jenna's brows raised when the girl acknowledges her presence and beckoned Jenna closer. "Hi, you're that Cullen girl right?" Jenna recognizes the Gryffindor from SDA club and the article Joshua wrote about her. "What do you want?"

Willow caped the lipstick and nodded as the girl asked if she was the cullen girl "Yep, and you're Jenna right" she said. she did recognise the girl from Student DA but she had never really spoken to her. "I have got a rose for you" she said slipping the lipstick into her bag then picking up the basket and passing her a yellow rose. she then picked up the pike of notes and picked up the one with Jenna's name on it. and handed it to her.
note said:
Hi friend

Jenna didn't answer, opting to take the rose and note from Willow instead. The message written on the note was simple but without a name. Jenna flipped over the card, there was nothing there. "So, who sent it to me? I don't see a name," that was odd. If it was a secret admire they were going about this the wrong way. She would be flattered if it weren't so vague and creepy.

Willow watched as the girl read the note. then flip the paper over as if looking for something. when asked who sent it willow frowned. "Doesn't it say so on the note" she asked a little supprised. maybe she was stating the obvious, but all the roses she had ever received had names on them. "we don't get told who sent them only the colour and which note goes with them." she said. even the notes were folded in a way to make clear that they weren't meant to be read except for by the recipient.

Jenna shows the note to the redhead, "Nope and it's creepy." Jenna took the rose and note to dump in the nearest trash bin. It may not get clean up right away but someone will clear the trash bin eventually. "If someone is going to send me a rose the least they can do is put their name or write a lot more than that. What a waste," Jenna shrugs. She wasn't losing any sleep by throwing that away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back