Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Mahogany, 14 1/2", Essence of Demiguise hair, Bendy
Hey all.

I just wanted to let you know what is going on with me. This past Thursday, I lost my favorite Grandma. She has been sick for a while, but it is taking more of a toll on me then I had hoped it would. I am feeling pretty drained emotionally.

This weekend being a holiday here in the States, and with so much to do, I will be in and out. I really don't know how much time I will have online. The funeral is Tuesday, my birthday, but I hope to be able to get in and do somethings.

I know I have pulled back from most outside rps except the Prefects one in the common room, but hopefully once this week is over, I will be back to "normal". :D

Awww, I knew your Grandma wasn't doing so well. It's always hard to deal with something like that and I'm so sorry for your loss, but now she's gone home to Glory :D

Hope to see you 'round.

I'm sorry about that sweets I really am :(
Ya know where to reach me if ya need to talk >:D<

and on a side note: i'm glad you put normal in quotes cause i was wondering when you were ever normal :p

wub ya lots chickadee!!

That's unfortunate to hear about your grandma but I am glad that she is not suffering any more. It's hard to lose a loved one; I hope that everything goes well and we all totally understand your need to be away.

I'm always around if you need me!

~Amanda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back