Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Kameron
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Flexible Cedar Wand with Chimera Scale Fragment Core
Lockwood's Residence; One Week before Christmas Holidays

It was a week before Hogwarts would be on their Christmas break that Ian decided to do some cleaning. @Kameron Taylor was upstairs with the boys still asleep or at least that was what he knew before he slipped out of bed. As much as he wanted to cuddle with his future wife, he knew co-sleeping with the twins were more beneficial for them. As such he brought a second bigger bed to their room for him to sleep. The man had just brought down the decor for the living room and was on his way to the kitchen to get started on breakfast. Kami would be up any minute and he wanted her coffee ready by the time she walked in.

Kami had been up twice last night with the twins, once for nightmares and once for a bedwetting. She had slept in a little later than she meant to, but due to the long night apparently the boys had slept in as well. She shuffled downstairs, smiling sleepily as she spotted Ian. She padded barefoot into the kitchen, walking over with her arms up for a hug. "Good morning, handsome," she greeted softly, suppressing a yawn.

Ian was putting some eggs onto a big platter just as the bread popped out from the toaster. He felt arms around him, making him smile. "Morning, sleepyhead. Sleep okay?", he turned around to hug her back, a kiss on her head. "Coffee.", handing her mug to her. He grabbed the plates and set them on the kitchen counter. "Are the kids still asleep? I made breakfast." He already had mashed potatoes and some string cheese for the twins. The boys love playing with their food, banging their spoons onto the poor potatoes, and flinging cheese at each other.

Kami hummed softly, content as he kissed her before taking the coffee in her hands. "I'm going to go wake them up in a moment," She told him, sitting down and sipping on her drink. She hummed softly. "Perfect." She gave him a warm smile. "How'd you sleep?"

Ian quickly made his way to the seat next to Kami. He placed a plate in front of her, taking the liberty of feeding her a bite. "Eat. Let them sleep in.", he said. "We can reheat their food when they are up.", kissing her on the cheek. "I slept okay. Would have been better if I get to spoon.", he added with a cheeky grin. "What do you wanna do today?", he asked. He did not need to go to work until later.

Kami chuckled, taking a bite from Ian and giving him a warm smile. She moved to place a hand over his. She hummed softly, offering him a bite in return as she thought. "What if... we go back to bed?" She asked, giving him a coy smile. "Or we can curl up and cuddle on the couch. Take a moment to enjoy the quiet. We can eat with the boys when they wake up," She offered, taking a sip of her coffee.

Avarian clasped the hand on top of his. Lifting it to give a kiss, he smiled. "A cuddle sounds nice.", he whispered. He wondered how long they would have time to themselves before the boys got up. He picked up their mugs with one hand before pulling his fiancee. "Come on now. They might be up before we could finish our coffee.", he teased, laughing.

Kami laughed lightly, standing up as Ian pulled her and laying an arm around his waist. She put her coffee back on the table, not needing it, and started towards the bedroom. Once they were settled down in bed, she sighed softly and melted into the mattress. "You know, Ian, I was thinking," she turned to look at him. "Let's have one more baby." she stated bluntly, smiling.

Ian raised his brows in surprise. He had always known Kami to be unpredictable but not like this. He was not complaining though as he let himself be pulled back to their bedroom. He wrapped his arms around her once they got settled, eyes even more surprised at her statement. She knew he had always wanted a big family but he thought they would wait. "Just one more?", he teased. "I hope you mean now because I can't wait any longer, future Mrs. Lockwood.", he whispered before claiming her lips in a kiss.

Kami giggled softly. "Just one," she reiterated. She giggled when he pulled her in, relaxing against him. The rest of the day went by quickly, the twins got up and spent most of the day coloring and playing with their pirate swords. She tucked them into bed a little later than usual, letting them burn off their energy.

The next morning, she woke up to an empty bed. She stretched and rolled over, surprised to see a pretty dress and a note. She was surprised. Where was Ian? She walked over to the dress and slid it on, before picking up the note to examine it.

Ian woke up way early than Kami and the kids with a plan in mind. He took out the bag he secretly brought home that night and placed it on his side of the bed along with a note, stating the name of the nearest courthouse and the time four hours from the time he knew she woke up. He slowly went out and made his way to the office to finish up some reports.

Two hours and fifteen reports later, he glanced at his clock and left the office. He did not want to be late. He stood at the lobby, waiting for Kami to arrive.

Curious, and glad the Killian apparently had the boys, Kami drove out to the courthouse. What was he up to? She walked into the lobby, feeling a bit hungry but not wanting to have breakfast until she knew what Ian was up to. She walked up behind him and slid her arms around his waist. "Hi," she greeted, smiling up at him softly.

Ian smiled the moment he felt Kami's arms around his waist. He spun in her embrace to look at her. "Hey, gorgeous.", he greeted warmly, pressing a kiss on her lips. He knew the suspense was killing her but he would not tell her until the right moment. "You look lovely today, honey."

Kami giggled, kissing him back a moment before leaning back to straighten his collar. "You aren't so bad yourself," she teased, looking up to him. "Where are the boys? What are you up to?" She asked, looking around and pouting a bit when she saw they were mostly alone. What was he planning?

Ian smiled into the kiss before leaning back, his hands still around her waist. It was mostly deserted as he made sure that it would be their turn just in time for Kami to arrive. Everything was going according to plan. "You'll see.", he teased back with a wink. Not a moment too soon, a plump middle-aged woman came out. "Avarian Lockwood and Kameron Taylor.", she called out with a small smile, her eyes on them. He guided Kami forward, his hands already feeling for the ring box in his suit pocket. Everything would come to light once they entered the door.

Kami's brow furrowed. "That's a bit ominous, don't you think?" She asked, smiling softly. She looked over, surprised that they were being summoned. She looked to Ian suspiciously and moved to follow the woman. "What are you planning, Ian?" She asked, reaching over to place her hand in his elbow.

Ian just chuckled as he led Kami into the room. The judge was already present and ready for them. They were directed to the front and once they were situated, the man spoke up. "We are gathered here today to witness the formal joining in the legal state of matrimony of Avarian Lockwood and Kameron Taylor, under the authority given and provided by the Government of Wellington. By your presence, you celebrate with them the love they have discovered in each other and you support their decision to commit themselves to one another for the rest of their lives. Today we are here to celebrate love. We come together to witness and proclaim the joining together of these two persons in a marriage based on love..." As the judge finished the opening remarks, Ian looked sideways to check his fiancée's reaction. He had decided to surprise her with this. He had already put her through a lot, from Arthur to discovering he had children aside from Ava and Arthur. For making her believe that he would leave again or that he had no intention of starting a real family with her. She had been patient and loving to him and his kids, be it hers or not. And now with the twins growing up, he wanted her to really know that he was all in for her and the kids.

Kami followed after Ian, her eyes widening, her breath hitching, and her heart skipping as he led her up to stand in front of the judge. Wait, was this really happening? She knew they had been waiting to get married, and she had been too caught up with the twins to think much of it. Had he bought rings? Her mind was racing along with her heart. A hand came up to cover her mouth, she was trying to hide how hard she was smile. She glanced up to Ian, biting back a giggle as she met his eyes with her own teary gaze.

Ian felt triumphant at what he saw. He could clearly the questions in her eyes. She was a worrier, being a mom made her like that. Just in time, the judge asked them to face each other for the vows and the rings. Right on cue, Ian took out the box and opened them to show her the rings. He cleared his throat and repeated what the judge said. “I call upon these persons here present to witness that I, Avarian Lockwood do take you, Kameron Taylor, to be my lawful wedded wife. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live." He held her gaze and her hands all throughout, giving her a soft smile before placing the ring engraved 'forever' on her finger. “Receive this ring as a symbol of my vows to you. Whenever you look at it, know that I love, honor and cherish you above all others.”, he said while doing so.

Last edited:
Kami let Ian take her hands, her heart in her throat. She hadn't honestly thought about an official wedding since she was young. This, informal and with just the two of them, it was perfect. Kami couldn't help but giggle softly as he finished his vows, repeating her own back to him in a shaky voice. She took his ring and slid it onto his finger, her heart stuttering as she did so. She bit her lip, clasping his hands tighter as her own were shaking. She looked up to the man she loved with tears in her eyes, trying her best to keep her composure.

It was what he had expected but never expected seeing Kami so happy would bring tears to his eyes. He cleared his throat smiling as he squeezed her hands reassuringly. She was shaking but it was a good shaking. The judge said the closing remarks, ending with "You may now kiss your wife. Congratulations.", Ian gently pulled her even closer before cupping her face and leaned in for a kiss. It was slow, there was no need to hurry, and sweet, he poured all his love into it, for the woman who had been through so much yet willing to stay by his side. "Well, hello, Mrs. Lockwood.", he teasingly said.

Kami thought her heart was going to stop when they were pronounced married. She giggled, turning and lacing her arms around his neck. "I suppose now is probably a good time to tell you," she teased as he broke away, running her fingers gently through the hair at the nape of his neck. "We're pregnant, Ian," she whispered before catching his lips up in another kiss.

Ian raised his brows questioningly. Just like him, his wife also loved giving surprises. Before he could ask her what it was, she already dropped the bomb. Pregnant! Placing a hand on her still flat stomach, he leaned in to kiss her again to the applause of everyone present. The newlyweds left the office in bliss as Ian drove to his wife's favorite restaurant to celebrate.

~Fin~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back