Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Olive Wood 15" Core of Aethonan Feather
So, it's not only my characters that have a taste of adventure. I love travelling and learning about cultures and local traditions. Meeting new people and experience their way of living. So now that I'm finally over with my military service and managed to save a few money, I can finally hit the road again. Although, I would like to travel abroad, this time I decided to visit something within Greece.

It's been years since I've visited mount Pelion.

greecemap.gif

My father originates from the nearby city of Volos and when I was a kid, I used to stay with my grandfather there for summer holidays. It is a remarkable place, with emerald beaches and one of the most mysterious forests I have ever visited. It is the forest I'm going to visit again, though I'm not going to lie, I have packed a swimsuit in my baggage. I'm certainly going for a swim.

My paternal grandfather passed a year ago, so I want to go back there and reminisce the moments I spend there with my pappou (greek for grandfather). We used to drive up the mountain and walk in the forests for hours. We were sitting under the shade of ancient oak trees and he was telling me stories about the location. In mount Pelion was where mythological heroes and demigods like Hercules and Jason of the Argonauts were raised and trained by centaurs and where the elusive wood nymphs were residing, protecting the forest.

The bottom line is that I'll be away for three-four days as today, I'm preparing to drive from Athens to Volos and visit those magical locations. I'm so sorry for slowing down the plots I'm already having with some of you but look at the bright side, I'll definitely be back with muse to resume. I might lurk around when I'll be back at my grandfather's house for the night but I'll probably won't roleplay.

I'll be back probably on Tuesday with a few photos to share with you the magic. :)

Pm me if you need anything or just chat.

Take care,
Liam

That sounds wonderful! Enjoy your trip! :D

That sounds really nice.
Have a great time Liam!

That sounds amazing! :woot:
Definitely come back with photos to brag about! ^_^

Have fun man! Be safe and well! Bring pictures back with you!

Instead of ''I'm''
''He's going on an adventure!'' The Hobbit
I hope you get it :tut: , Have fun!!

I hope you have a nice time. It sounds like you will. :)

Wow have fun! Take lots of photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back