Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica Tenterfield

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curved 13 1/2 Inch Swishy Maple Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
tumblr_me6hrdD8kU1qjtoxi.gif

This is Jessica! She is a character who I have decided should be up and running again and now I need plots!! She's a pretty nice person once you meet her and will very gladly make friends with anyone. At first she can be a bit shy until she finally feels comfortable around you and then you will find that she will talk a lot and sometimes go on and on about many things that aren't very important. Once you make friends with her you're friends for life as she's extremely loyal and always willing to try new things. She loves adventure and travelling and just making fun out of life. She can be a bit stubborn at times and quite moody as well. She loves asking questions and is very analytical which can be annoying to many people that she talks to. She can also get extremely jealous, is very sensitive and often feels left out if you don't pay enough attention to her.

I'm looking for friends, enemies and definitely people who could maybe be her final. Either gender is fine as she hasn't really been in a relationship before. Flings will be excellent as well until she decides what side of the fence she is on.

I'm looking forward to RPing again with everyone, Thank you :D

Right so I have a couple of ideas for this character that can work for almost anything.

First I have Daniel Wilde, he's 19, formerly home schooled and currently attenda Yale University. He commutes back and forth from the US and New Zealand. He is athletic, he's addicted to coffee and he likes reading, fiction mostly but he does look over his textbooks every now and then. He's a friendly guy, he's very sure of himself and fancies himself a charmer. He could a friend, a fling (or both), a relationship and could be her final.

Next. Jennette Jenkins. 24. HNZ graduate, Gryffindor prefect and current owner of the leaky cauldron. I always meant for Jennette to experiment with a girl at Hogwarts but it never came about but she did have a massive crush on her friend. Jennette is a great listener, hence her job, she is kind and friendly but she is also firm when she needs to be. She travelled a little before buying the pub and would love to travel again. She is little older than Jessica so not sure how you feel about that. I can offer her as a friend, fling, relationship or final.

Lastly, Jessie Vega. HNZ graduate and fellow Hufflepuff. Jessie is a bit of a party girl these days and is currently in a repeat fling with a girl. When she's not drinking from the bottle she is kind amd generous she just chooses to hide it from most people because it's never got her anywhere. She is bored of her life and craves something new and exciting. Like the others I can offer her as a friend, fling, relationship or final.

I threw a bit at you there. I'd love if you'd be up for doing something with all three but if not see what fits and let me know. I'm flexible with these characters as they have little else going on at the moment. And of course if any of my other characters take your fancy let me know.

Hi!

I was just reading over this, I didn't really think I had a character but I thought that I would have a look anyway, and I just had a bit of inspiration. I have this character, Kelsey Boneheart who graduated about two years ago. She is currently travelling around and looking for a bit of adventure. She's had a couple of relationships in her life, but nothing really panned out and though they were very serious relationships for her, they ended up not really providing her with what she needed nor wanted. She is a general lover of life and loves finding the beauty in a lot of things. She tends to crave the outdoors and loves to shower her friends with attention. I'd never really considered that Kelsey might be into girls, or that she could ever have a romantic attachment to a woman, but reading over what you have here, I would like to try something with them, see how it goes. Of course feel free to blow the idea out of the water, but if anything I would at least like them to role-play, because I think they could, at the very least, get along well.

~Teigan

Jessica&Daniel - They sound like they could be good friends! He could be a final but I'm not quite sure about that as I don't think it would work with Daniel moving back and forth countries all the time. We'd have to see how they get along first but we could try with them dating and if it doesn't work then so be it.

Jessica&Jennette - Jennette seems great as a friend! Maybe after a while one of them could develop a crush for the other and we'll see if they could work?

Jessica&Jessie - I'm not sure how much Jessica would like Jessie as Jessica doesn't really go to parties and she's more of a wallflower than anything when it comes to things like that. She often finds party-goers crazy and a bit over the top. They could be friends but I don't know about getting them into some kind of relationship or anything.

Jessica&Kelsey - We could definitely try something with them! Let's see how they get along first and then we can try and get some kind of relationship going on if they get along well enough :D I was thinking they could be a fling and could maybe date for half a year if they're both comfortable with that, of course.

That sounds good to me! Would you possibly be able to start it? I've got a kist of replies I need to get started before I'd be able to get to this one x_x

Ok for Jessica and Daniel mayebe we can start slow. Star6 them as friends. His back and forth wouldn't be good for a relationship but they can get to know each other and become close and that can give Jessica time to date other people. The plan was always for Daniel to come back to New Zealand when he graduates. I'm happy to start something for these two to get them started.

For Jennette and Jessica they could become friends and maybe Jennette gets jealous when Jessica is dating Kelsey and well we can see how that develops.

Good idea! When Daniel finally comes back to New Zealand then they could become closer but I don't think they should actually be interested in each other until then. For now they can be close friends :D You can start something for them if you like.

Yep, the plan for Jennette and Jessica sounds good to me! Would you like to start an RP now or later?

Excellent. I'll start something for Jennette and Jessica soon as and I'll start one for Daniel and Jessica in a bit.

Teigan, I have the RP for Kelsey and Jessica here! I'm still getting the feel of her as a character so I'm sorry if it's not really that good. Tell me if anything needs to be changed ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back