Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Aspen Wand 12 1/2" Dragon Heartstring Core
Since she started her education at Hogwarts, Vi was never into balls or dances. Sure, she's gone to them to see what all the fuss was about, every year it was the same for her. Vi has come to the same conclusion every year, that they weren't all that interesting. That balls and dances were just a tedious excuse for love birds to make googly eyes at each other. She didn't get the appeal to it, or, maybe she needed to actually experience a ball night with a date of her own? That was probably it for Vi, so, she got herself a date. Phillip Maxwell, Vi didn't know Maxwell very well. She only knew that he's in the same house as her and was looking for a date. The ball was a week away at the time, so out of a bit of desperation and wanting to experience what her best friend, Cyzarine, loved about balls, Vi offered to be his date. She hope he didn't notice the desperation, Merlin, it would be embarrassing if he did. When the night of the ball arrived, Vi, tried to be a little bolder with her choice of clothing. Trendy, in a way. Vi waited for Phillip outside the double doors. They were from the same house, but Vi insisted on them meeting at the entrance hall. She needed time to control the bundle of nerves, they were going crazy.

It seemed his effort to let a few Slytherin housemates that he was offering to be their Yule Ball date paid off. Violet Fields approached him about it and without hesitation, he agreed. He did not know the girl much but he vowed to make the night memorable. So it was his disappointment when she insisted to meet at the entrance rather than walking together. Philip carefully picked up the plastic case and made his way to where his date would be waiting. The fifth-year was already there, making the boy hurried the remaining steps to meet her. "Violet, hi. Have you been waiting long?", he paused to open the case. "Here, give me your hand." He carefully reached for her hand and slipped the corsage into it. He smiled in satisfaction. "Perfect." He met her eyes and held out his arm. "Shall we?"

Violet took a moment to look up, making eye contact with her date. Her date. That was so strange to think she had a date, to say it out loud...it might be twice as buzzard. How will she introduce him to her best friend, to others? There was no time to think. Violet shook her head, offering up a small smile. "No, I wasn't waiting long. I know it's stupid to meet here when we could've walked up together...," Vi blushes while mentioning it. "It's just my first time with a date...I'm going by cliche way of things," Vi added and blushed a lot brighter seeing the corsage. "Speaking of cliche, thank you...it's pretty," Vi watched Phillip tie it around her wrist. She can't believe this was happening, wow...Vi nodded, taking his arm. "Yes, take the lead."

Philip smiled upon seeing how Violet felt touched by the gesture. As soon as she took his arm, he placed a hand on hers, tapping it lightly. "And lead I shall.", he joked, making their way inside. He debated whether to grab some snacks or dance, finally deciding on the latter. He brought her to the dance floor, taking her by the waist while holding her hand. "Another cliche way of doing things.", he smiled warmly as they swayed to the music.

Vi followed his lead, though she would steal a glance or two to see where Cyzarine could be found. Vi couldn't see the brunette anywhere...there were a lot of people attending the Yule Ball. So many of her peers were out tonight... possibly staring, whispering about her...Vi tries her best to ignore it, getting back to her date who was leading the dance for the both of them. "Um, dancing right. Not too fast, get me warm up first. Thanks."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back