Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Wand: 10¾, Rosewand, unicorn hair
In the afternoon, saying goodbye to her friends, the Hufflepuff girl parted ways with her classmates and headed to the kitchen where she had arranged to meet Lily and hoped she would meet her best friend Ajax.

The day had gone nice with a lightly-smelling raincoat, but as he walked down the steps to the kitchen and down the stairs, Andy quietly leaned over and she was ready to make some new muffins or chocolate brownies. Today wanted to make some delicious maffins and satisfy my belly.

Last edited:
Ajaccio hadn’t been too surprised when Lily had asked him to come back to learn more about cooking, he had learned a lot on the first but he knew he needed to learn more, he had only scratched the surface of what he needed to learn. So, being invited back was not a surprise but also made him feel like he wasn’t so bad and annoying that she would’ve never wanted to see him again. He got to the kitchens, he’d found an arts room which heading outside and so his arms were covered in dots of paint. His hands had clearly been scrubbed clean but it was obvious that he’d probably made a bit of a mess. He walked into the kitchens and in there spotted Andy, ”Hey Andy!” he greeted her warmly, ”Are you here to learn from Lily too?” he asked her, almost sure that she was and pleased to spend some of this time with his best friend.

"Hey" The girl greeted Ajax with a pinch of hair behind her ear. "Yes, she promised me that she would teach me to cook, but if I thought I was disturbing, I could go away." Blonde never wanted to feel like a third wheel between them.

Lily knew she was running a little late. The others were probably in the kitchens by now. She hurried into the kitchens, a notebook full of sticky notes in her arms. "Hi guys," She greeted breathlessly. "I'm sorry I'm so late, I was gathering recipes and I lost track of the time." She smiled brightly at them. "Andy, I'm glad you could make it," She smiled at the younger girl. "Ajax, it's good to see you again." She set the notebook down, pulling her hair back into a ponytail. "I brought some hair ties and a few headbands. We need to get our hair pushed back at least a little before we get started." She offered, knowing there probably wasn't a lot they could do with Ajax's hair. "Just do what you can and let's get washed up," She instructed the two of them gently, washing her own hands as she spoke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back