Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora Merrythought

OOC First Name
Lexi
Wand
Knotted 9 Inch Unyielding Cherry Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Hey guys,

Well as you probably have become aware, I haven't been as active and part of the community as I used to, and is because of a lot of reasons. I just feel that now it is time for me to move on, and I really have loved all the times I had here with people. Like The Tree Eating Gang providing you all with (fingers-crossed) unusual astronomy lessons, but as it seems, I can't go on living my life on here. So this is it. I'm leaving HNZ. Thank you for everything, but most of all, the memories.

Lexi. </3

Awh Lexi I'll miss you tones. Hopefully you can visit once in a while because you and your weird poems will really be missed.
:hug:

There are so many Lexi on here <_> tis a lovely name anyways n..n;

Sorry to see you leave :hug:

Good luck with life ^^

-Maddy-

:( Sadface.

We'll miss you!

-Emma

You will be greatly missed. Thanks for being such a wonderful astronomy professor and an awesome Head of House,

Brittany :hug:

We will miss you heaps! I kinda freaked when I saw you weren't a teacher anymore, you were so good at it!

Thanks for your HNZ company,

Olivia :wub:

Aww, come back and visit now and then.
I always loved Astronomy because of Aurora.

Good luck in everything you do. You'll be missed.
~Emzies

You're going to be missed, Lexi. :hug: Feel free to hit me up on MSN anytime. :D

Amanda

:cry: :cry: :cry: Lexi's leaving me?

The tree eating group is all going away and leaving me alone :( xD Aww Lexi I'm so sad to here about you leaving, we've had some crazy but great times and I'm going to miss you so much :hug: I'm not on MSN much but if you ever want to talk drop me an e-mail and I'll be on asap :wub:

Don't be a stranger ya hear ;)

Pat :hug:

Aw Lexi :hug:

Will miss you :cry:
I don't MSN ether, but maybe see you round someplace else?
You should come back visit HNZ every once in a while :p
You were an awesome HoH & Prof! I too was suprized you wern't anymore
Good Luck in whatever you chose to do! ^_^

Pheebz x

Lexi,

you will be sadly and greatly missed on HNZ.
You were a pleasure to rp with, a joy to chat with in the OOC forums and tons of fun all round.
I wish you well in everything you do and your life in general
Please don't be a stranger, pop into say hello once in a while to us

Take care and know we'll be thinking of you

Linda

Aww, sadness. :(
Don't eat all the trees whilst you are away! :hug:
Come back and say hi sometime! :D

Awwh noooooo!

This is really sad news, you were an Awesome Astronomy Professor and Hufflepuff HoH. It's really saddening to see you leave us all, but sometimes things like this just happen. Be sure you visit us occasionally to say Hi or even if you need my MSN just ask.

- Jessye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back