OOC First Name
Daphne
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Nell)
Jasper hadn't been prepared for Halloween, as he had forgotten to prepare a costume. He couldn't even claim not to have known about the party, because Rory had definitely told him about it. But in a creative moment, Jasper had decided to put a pair of goggles on and claim to be a scientist. It would be easier if he also had a white lab coat, but he didn't have a thing like that. It would've also been fun if he had some potions to make explode, but he didn't have that either. Ah well, he didn't really care about the costumes anyway. Jasper was here for two things: Fun, and sweets. He grinned as he entered the great hall, looking around with wide eyes. It didn't take him long to find the nearest candy bowl and take a big handful. Never before had he been around so much sugar without supervision, and he was going to take advantage of it. He jumped as the gummy worms started to wriggle all on their own, then grinned. "Awesome." He murmured, taking a few. He wondered if they would wriggle as you ate them, and intended to find out.

Lauren was very excited for the Halloween party. She had some imagination of it and it was no study only fun with people around you and she hoped lots of delicious food! She felt very cool in her costume and it was in the colour of her house also, win win! The blonde entered the Great Hall and looked around with a bright smile on her face. This was awesome!! It was decorated really lovely. When she spotted the food table she almost tunned towards it. If the breakfast was so amazing than at this Halloween party they would have candy eyes or limonade blood sirop perhaps. Lauren had a lot of imagination and she wanted to use that tonight. When she noticed Jasper with the candy too she smiled ofcourse he was here. Lauren decided to try and prank him. The blonde walked over to him quietly, but when she reached Jasper she almost fell because of this stupid short heels. They were stupid. The blonde took them out and put them in her hands. Than she stood after Jasper and tried to do an impression of Styx and held her nose. " Night. Walking is better when you are faced ....forward." Lauren remembered what he told them and she didn't even know if he would think it was Styx, but he sure knew what that ment. When she saw which candy Jasper had she already got distracted and walked over to it. '' Woooow. Does it taste good?'' Lauren asked Jasper, she couldn't wait to find out.

Last edited:
Jasper had just taken a big bite of gummy worm when he heard a weird voice behind him. He frowned, the words were familiar but he didn't think Professor Styx had such a high voice. He turned his head and laughed as he saw Lauren in a silly costume. "What are you supposed to be?!" He asked, a bit of gummy falling from his mouth. He quickly swallowed the rest, taking in her costume with another laugh. "You should've come as Professor Styx, that would've been very brave and funny." He said, imagining it. "A lot scarier than a yellow bird, too." He added. As she asked if it tasted good, he grabbed a wriggling gummy worm and held it out in front of her face. "Does it look good?" He wondered if she would be freaked out by it.

Lauren frowned when Jasper asked what she supposed to be? This was something amazing and this was the best costume ever she thought. It was cute and funny at the same time and she felt amazing. She was dissapointed he didn't got for it, but she never could do the same voice as Styx. Perhaps after some practice. '' I'm Pino. It's a bird. And you?'' Lauren asked Jasper she really had no clue it was kind of boring she expected more. '' That is a.. brilliant idea! We should do it both! All run around like Styxes. It will be a challenge if he actually finds out we will be him!'' Lauren grinned at this idea and she already saw it happening. But perhaps Jasper was scared, it was his head of house. Lauren as so glad he wasn't hers. Lauren had to laugh about Jasper his comment about being scary. '' That's true. But I can be scary. What about you? I'm really frighted about that glasses.'' The last sentence was full of sarcasm and Lauren liked that. Sometimes people actually believed her. But it was some sort of humor. When he hold up a worm or something Lauren looked suprised and was silent for a moment.
'' Awesome. Give it here. I love it.'' Lauren took it out of his hands to prove she wasn't so girly at all. Some girls would scream perhaps but she wasn't like that. Her mother would sure scream at her for doing this, but she wasn't here so Lauren could do whatever she wanted. She took the worm and put it in her mouth in one time.

Cyzarine loved celebrating and dressing up and with her father now in the picture she had taken full advantage of it. Their relationship was awkward to say the least, but she was pretty happy anyway. Her smile sat on her features as she twirled her way into the room watching as the dress sparkled and shone as she did so. It looked so much better than she could've ever dreamed of! The gyrffindor was making her way through the hall, just dancing and prancing about, enjoying the freedom of the dress, the movement so unlimited and just how amazing it was. She eventually spotted someone she knew, with a girl didn't know. But Cyzarine who was so keen to make friends headed over anyone, she twirled over and smiled at them both, "Hey Jasper and Jasper's friend!" she greeted them both warmly, "I'm Cyzarine," she introduced to the girl she didn't know all that well, before looking at them both, "I sure love the amount of effort you've put into the costume Jasper! How long did it take you?" she was lightly joking with her, her tone evidently light and playful, she didn't know what the girl was, it was vaguely familiar but not a whole lot.

Jasper scoffed slightly when the girl said she was a bird. He had seen that much. "It's a silly bird in a dress." He told her bluntly, shrugging. "I'm a scientist. You know? I can invent cool stuff and make things explode." He made a gesture with his hands like an explosion, adding a sound effect. He laughed at Lauren's idea about dressing up like Styx together, but shrugged. "He is my head of house, I have a lot more to lose than you." He pointed out. "Also, sounds like a lot of work." He added, gesturing to his glasses. Jasper didn't like a lot of work, and he made that clear with his costume this year. "But scientists can be scary, if they use their intelligence for evil." He scoffed. "I'm scarier than your chicken costume." He said, crossing his arms. But he grinned when she ate the gummy worm, snorting with laughter at the silly sight of her eating it all at once. He turned at a familiar voice, and his eyes widened slightly at the sparkles in Cyzarine's dress. He was fascinated for a moment, before he shook himself out of it. "Hey Cyzarine, what are you dressed as? A disco ball?" He asked, a grin spreading over his face. He appreciated her joke and decided to play along. "Ages, you know me. I always work hard on stuff like that." He pushed up the glasses with a shrug. "Want some candy?" He asked the Gryffindor girl. It didn't even occur to him to introduce her to Lauren.

Lauren rolled her eyes as Jasper told stuff about her costume.'' I put some effort in it. You just only put some silly glasses on. '' Lauren said and stick out her tongue. It would be fun to explode things. '' Good idea to explode things. That would be fun. '' Lauren said while smiling bright. Lauren couldn't care if someone was her head of house. She wasn't afraid and she just didn't cared. '' Ahhh. It seems like you have to wear this costume. You are just scared.'' Lauren said and grinned. Jasper seemed lazy for doing a lot of work. Lauren understood that part. She hated doing homework for example. It was too much work so she just didn't do it. Lauren than nodded at his saying about the creepy part of a scientist. Than a girl joined them and Lauren had seen her before in classes, but didn't knew her name. She introduced herself as Cyrazine. '' Hi Cyrazine!'' Lauren said and was happy that the girl joined them. She liked meeting others. '' I'm Lauren. I've seen you in classes. You were smart. You should be the scientist here.'' Lauren said and grinned at the girl. But she was dressed in a shiny dress or something. Lauren was sure he mother would like that dress. Lauren had ate the worm candy and she thought it was very cool. Lauren laughed about the comment from Cyrazine it seemed like sarcasm and she liked that humor. '' I guess it didn't even took a minute. My bird costume is way more funny, don't you think?'' Lauren asked the girl than. Even if she didn't thought so Lauren thought it, and that mattered. Lauren thought it would be funny if the girl would be scared of the worms. '' I have some candy for you here? They are really delicious.'' The blonde showed the wriggeling gummy worms and held it towards to girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back