Lazing About

" Well, i think i will have to stay here for all the breaks." Kirsty said remembering the letter form her dad.

" Its quite good here in the breaks." Kirsty said.

" Well, alot of people stay." She said smiling.

Alex was just chewing on a bear listenig to the convo. 'Actually, nor would I. Back home hardly anyone stays,'Alex said smiling.

Isabella just listened to the conversation quietly while pulling out blades of grass. "Well I'm one of those people that would rather stay here for the holidays," she said shrugging.

"Its not that I don't love home and all..I just really want to see what the place looks like. I'd say it'd be awesome. Why are you staying?" Matt hoped he hadn't entered dangerous territory. "I don't mean to put you in any uncomfortable position by the way."

"Yeah I totally know what you mean Matt! Plus its nice to get away from the parents," she said. Then Matt asked her why she wanted to stay and answered, "Well I just don't want to hear my parents bickering. You see one of them went to Durmstrang and the other went to Beauxbatons, so they still think I should go to their school. That's why I decided on HNZ, because it wasn't either of their schools haha, but every now and then they still bring it up and bicker about it," she said. It wasn't that big of a deal so she hoped everyone didn't feel uncomfortable.

"Oh right.." Matt said. "Thats really cool though, I mean not the whole "bickering" thing but the way you can like learn about both schools and stuff. I mean as I mentioned before I'm Muggle-Born so everything is new and I am clueless." Matt laughed. "But you probably know loads..I'd love that!" Matt grinned.

Alex smiled. Maybe he was lucky in a way for not having parents. Noone told him what to do or how to dress or watch his manners. He smiled at the thought. 'Yeah, yeah, You just keep on wishing. You'd be bored stiff in classes if you did know,'Alex said jokingly.

'No, but then again, my dad suffered from memory loss so I had no idea about this before,'Alex cheerfully stated smiling.

Matt wished he hadn't said anything! "Oh I am so sorry to hear that." Matt said concerningly he looked down, he was so embarrassed.

'Your choice. Served him right in my mind,'Alex said smiling. He wondered why everyone always apologized to the person who had something bad happening to their family. He found ti quite amusing in his mind.

'Too warm, How do you people survive in this heat,'Alex joked. 'Nah, it's alrigth. Like home almost, except for the super duper dorms we now have.'Alex said, refering to his tent.

"My parents were too busy to teach me much," Isabella said a little bitterly but shook it off.

She listened to Alex talk and laughed at his slight sarcasm at their tents. "It must suck," she said sympathetically. "There's enough room in the castle, I'm sure they could've found space for you guys," she said shrugging.

'What must suck?'Alex asked confused. 'The tents? Nah, they are way betta then dorms we have back home, for the boys anyway. The girls seem to hate the tents.'Alex said smiling.

Bella looked shocked. "What? You actually think the tents are better?! Why?" she asked curiously.

Alex laughed at her shockness. 'Well, we're actually on ground level for once, there's fresh air right outside the door and they are beautifuly warm. You should see the amount of space. Like the common room except there's no annoying girls pestering you about your behaviour.'Alex explained truthfully smiling and joking at the last bit.

Bella laughed at Alex's explanation. "That all makes so much sense," she said smiling. "You must get girls pestering you often for you to mention it," she said, amused.

Alex smiled. 'Yeah. ALot. 'he said moodily on that. 'It's not fair actually,'he said jokingly, smiling again.

"Haha, how is that not fair?" she asked, curiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back