Lazing About

Matthew Peterson

Matt walked along the grounds of Hogwarts he couldn't wait til his guitar arrived. He sat on a random spot on the grass, thinking about what he would be doing if he were still in New York....

Kyle was bored and had nothing else to do so walked out to the lawn and seen Matt. " Hey, Matt. Can i sit here." He asked smiling

"Hey Man! Sure its a free country." Matt shrugged. "Hey Kyle were are you from?" Matt asked as he lay backwards on the grass.

Kyle sat down beside him and smiled. " Glasgow, where are you from." Kyle said then looked across the lawn.

"Glasgow.. nice. I haven't been but I heard its lovely. I'm from New York." he smiled. "What you looking for, or should I say whom?" he smirked nudgeing him in the side.

" New York, its brilliant there i went when a couple of years ago." Kyle said remembering when him and his dad went. " Nothing and no one." He said nudging him back

He laughed loudly. "Oh sure...thats what they all say." he sniggered. And placed his hands behind his head. "So seen any first year gryffindor-ettes, if you know what I mean." he said smirking.

"What?!! For real?!!" Matt said getting up. "Wow, who is she? When did you guys meet? Does she like you back?" Matt smiled as he bombarded so many questions on Kyle.

Kyle was suprised when Matt started asking him questions. "We met in the great hall and i think so." He said smiling. " So have you met anyone." Kyle said nudging him.

"Awesome! No I haven't reallly talked to any of the girls except for Harri and Belle but there just my friends.." he shrugged lightly.

"I dunno, I don't actually know her. I've just seen her about." Matt laughed, it was riduculous he didn't even speak to the girl.

"Nice. I like it. I did an Anti- Wrinkle Solution." Matt nodded. "I thought it might help us out when were older." he sniggered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back