OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
The blonde Gryffindor Prefect had signed up as usual to bring around roses. Evelyn always loved to make people happy and a rose was her favorite flower. It was a chance of meeting new people again and although she knew a lot of people at the school she didn't knew everyone. Evelyn had read the name of the girl for who the rose was and the last name was familliar to her. Woodlock Like Lucas his last name. This was perhaps family from him and Evelyn was curious who this girl was. She knew Lucas had some siblings but not all. Evelyn decided to try outside at the Courtyard and walked around. It was a first year so that was easy to look for she figured. The blonde walked a bit further and decided to just call. '' Hey everyone. I'm looking for a girl named Lauryn Woodlock. Anyone seen her?'' the blonde asked with a smile on her face. She hoped the girl knew Lucas, that would be very handy right now, since he didn't spoke to her at all.

Lauryn woke up that morning with a cheery attitude. Today was Valentine's Day and she had volunteer again to send some flowers like the candy cane ones that happened on Christmas Day. Attending her usual breakfast at the Great Hall and waving at her uncle Braxton, Lauryn had a hefty meal. Good for walking all day for the delivery. After breakfast, she went out to the courtyard for some little bit of sunshine for her basket of roses. Not even a minute had passed, she was being called for. The brunette Hufflepuff turned around to a gorgeous older blonde. She approached the girl with a smile, "Hi, I'm Lauryn Woodlock. You're looking for me?" She said, her smile not vanishing just yet.

The blonde was glad when a girl said she was Lauryn Woodlock. The blonde had to wait with her questions before she had gave the rose. Evelyn smiled at the girl. '' Hi Lauryn. I'm Evelyn. I've got a rose for you.'' the blonde gave the rose and the note that it had.
Lauryn,

Thank you fort he cookie.

Joshua

Evelyn was the older girl's name and was informed that she has a delivery for her. A bright yellow rose with a note dangled from it. Lauryn took the rose and smelled its sweet scent before thanking Evelyn. It was a surprise though that she had received a rose from someone. She barely knew anyone beside Kira. The Hufflepuff read the short letter and it was revealed that it was Joshua, the Ravenclaw that she shared the cookies with. "Thank you so much for delivering this." She told Evelyn. She remembered that the cookies was originally for his uncle Braxton but ended up giving away to a new friend. "This will be a long day for us." Lauryn referred to the flowers on her basket. It was full of roses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back