• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Last Movie You Saw

The Covenant
 
The Hunger Games!
Great movie. But nothing beats Harry Potter. :wub:
​
 
Artemis Jackson said:
The Hunger Games!
Great movie. But nothing beats Harry Potter. :wub:
​
Wow :woot: Lucky you ^_^ How was it?

Little Secrets.
 
Coming to America.
 
The Blind Side :wub:
 
The Hunger Games.
 
Mars Needs Moms
 
Warlock II: The Armageddon.
 
cinema: the hunger games
home: waterworld
both very good films but i loved the hunger games more
 
Old Dogs.
Very funny :p
​
 
Cinema: The Hunger Games :wub:

Watched this yesterday. The movie was very very cool. My second favorite movie of all time. The first will always be The Harry Potter movies.

DVD: Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.
 
Khione Hawthorne said:
Hunger Games ....too! xD
Finally I got to watch the movie, tis EPIC! :wub:
Totally! And the book is extremely interesting too. I'm a Katta shipper now. Lol :r


Ice Princess
 
Andrea Kelize said:
Khione Hawthorne said:
Hunger Games ....too! xD
Finally I got to watch the movie, tis EPIC! :wub:
Totally! And the book is extremely interesting too. I'm a Katta shipper now. Lol :r

I ship them too, but I prefer calling them Peeniss just how Josh Hutcherson calls them xD

Hanna :wub:
 
Howl's moving Castle
 
Dracula: 2000
 
Life is beautiful. :cry:
 
Back
Top