Last Movie You Saw

Queen of the Damned. xD

Ghost Busters the original :wub:
<i>
</i>

The Hunger Games- really good film,it was really true to the book which I liked. I can't wait for the second one xD
The Grudge 2- another good movie. I swear I couldn't calm done during the whole film because those stupid ghost things came out of no where. I really enjoyed it though!
The Eye Not half as scary but at least I could calm down during that one.There was a good story line to it though!
And finally(I was up till four watching these with my friends)
Bad Teacher- Hillarious! I thought it was really funny and the ending was good. But I was falling asleep during this but I remember most of it :r

Edward Scissorhands

Last night I saw A Walk to Remember -one of my fave movies :cry:

Tonight, I saw Red. That was one fun movie ^_^

An Accidental Marriage
Or without the An part, but whatever. xD

The Avengers.
It was great and all the fighting was just incredible. xD

Khione Hawthorne said:
Andrea Kelize said:
Khione Hawthorne said:
Hunger Games ....too! xD
Finally I got to watch the movie, tis EPIC! :wub:
Totally! And the book is extremely interesting too. I'm a Katta shipper now. Lol :r

I ship them too, but I prefer calling them Peeniss just how Josh Hutcherson calls them xD

Hanna :wub:
Haha. Peeniss sounds cool too :p .

Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince :wub:

The hunger game, and I dislike it a lot. You people have no good taste in movies ><

I think when Rue you know was the best reaction throughout the whole movie. Otherwise boo hooooo! But then again if I hadn't read the book, it probably wouldn't have been half bad. That always happen when you do.

The Crow

Kate Moon said:
21 Jump Street-I embarrassed myself laughing so much in the cinema :r
I saw that too! I didn't expect much, but it was actually really funny. And Channing Tatum, I never liked him before but he was actually funnier than Jonah Hill. xD Lololol.

Madea's Big Happy Family

The amazing Spiderman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back