Last Movie You Saw

David foster :p

I love you, Man ^_^

The Waterboy ♥

The Social Network - This movie was EXCELLENT. Great script, great acting, etccc. It's about Mark Zuckerberg and his BFF (well, not so much the last F) and all of the drama that made Facebook. xD But it's mostly about the people.

Boy A - This one was devastating. :cry: I sobbbbed. It's about a guy that was a juvenile murderer (though we never find out how much of a part he actually played) who gets released from jail after spending his childhood/teenagehood in jail. He is the nicest murderer ever. xD

Due Date - It was pretty funny! :p And it had some sad moments too. :( Zach Galifinakis and Robert Downey Junior are cool. "Have you heard of Shakespeare?" "Of course I have, he's a famous pirate. And it's Shakesbeard. :tut: "

Cinema: HP7 - Brilliant and I hope to see it again

Home: Monster House - One of the films that surprised me. the first time, with its script quality and sound quality.I enjoyed it :)

Halloween - the original. Awesome Movie. Like Amazing, not really scary, but very well made.

Jurassic Park- It was one of my favorite movies as a kid and when I saw it on this morning, I just had to sit and watch it ^_^

Cinema - HP7

Home - currently watching The Polar Express for what I am sure will be the first of many, many times this Christmas season (my daughter looooooooves that movie to pieces)

Cinema: Harry Potter Seven, loved it

Home: Drag me to Hell(horror) Hated it, urgh! I don't think I'll finish the last fifteen minutes of it

I hqve just got in from watching Harry Potterand the deathly hallows part 1 for the 9th time omg it never gets boring

The last movie I saw was The Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawntreader
Unfortunately a mediocre film, at best. :(

Alice In Wonderland.

I :wub: this movie.

Visions of Light: The Art of Cinematography.

Season of the Witch

@_@

Users who are viewing this thread

Back