Avie Mitchell

peter pan

OOC First Name
Emzies
Sexual Orientation
Rocks
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14 Essence of Unicorn Hair
Avie loved a good party, ever since arriving at the doors of Hogwarts, it had been clear that Avie loved a party, and the few parties the school held with Halloween and the Yuleball in his mind would be sorely missed once thrust out into the normal world, after all his basis for adults were his aunt and uncle and they did not party. So, this in his mind was his last school function, forgetting that Avie was definitely going to have a celebration of some kind for his eighteenth birthday, given that for once his actual birthday was happening, he didn't quite understand the notion of a leap year or why, but all he did know was that only every four years did his birthday actually appear on a calendar. The childlike seventh year came bouncing into the hall, dressed more formally than he usually was, clothes that he didn't think suited him, since rather than making him look young like he usually did, they made him appear his age and they felt tight and stuffy, given that the shirt was a couple of years old, and Avie given his swimming and quidditch had grown quite a bit since he'd first had the then oversized shirt.

As was normal for the prefect, he had his camera around his neck and intended to take as many pictures as he possibly could, he wanted nothing more than to have two copies of all of the pictures, one for the yearbook and ones for himself. Avie was sentimental, and he wanted nothing more than to remember this place, and since he was alone at this ball the more pictures he took the more he was seemingly surrounded by others. The teen excitedly scanned the hall, looking for Lucien, or Esme, spotting neither, he couldn't also spot Jean or Marcel, Mason or any of his friends. Not even the younger Charlotte, but he wasn't bothered by this assuming all would have dates and be disgust with them, in the kissing and touching that he thought was vomit worthy. The teen therefore stopped as he came to a food filled table and with one hand on the camera around his neck he used his other to pick up random bits of sweets and stuffing them in his mouth, puffing out his cheeks to fit more in, but obviously then having difficulty in chewing, but to Avie it didn't matter, because it was a party, and it would be all in the name of fun.

Peyton stood just outside the Great Hall, she wasn't impressed at the decorations. It was last century style. For the last two years, Peyton has been Koldovstoretz own party committee. Every occasion has its own theme and at least hires a wizarding band. Looking around to find her brother, she walked toward the food and beverage table. At least the foods are up to my standards She thought as she picked a tart of some kind while dismissing her finding her brother from the crowd. While chopping down the tart, Peyton noticed an older guy stuffing his mouth with food. "You know if you do that thing you'll choke." She said, concerned. It might be disgusting looking for her but then again, she doesn't care. Peyton just doesn't want to see someone die in a hard way. So, she went to grab some fruit punch and offered it to him with a smile. "You might want to flush that down." Peyton stated.

Avie glanced at the girl when she spoke, and he shook his head as if to inform her that he wouldn't since with so much in his mouth forming words was actually pretty difficult, so he focused on chewing a little bit and then was able to speak, "No it won't!" he told her excitedly, bits of biscuit falling from the side of his mouth as he spoke with his mouth still very full, but he took the drink from the girl and sipped it slowly. This girl as he glanced at her was not someone he knew, nor was it really someone he recognised, she was new to the school obviously, but seemed a little too old to be a first year. Avie wiped his hand against his shirt, his other hand letting go of the camera and just holding the cup of juice he'd been give and then held out his free hand to her, "Avie," he introduced himself, "I'm on the yearbook!" Avie added proudly as he motioned to the camera around his neck, before deciding to take a long drink of the juice and wash down all the stuff that he had been eating.

She shook her head, not agreeing to the guy about the full of food in the mouth thing. "I've dealt people like you before, they end up choking in front of me and I'll panic and probably leave you which I don't want to do" Peyton stated while the guy took the drink from her. She studied the guy's face, it was still blown from all that food. How can he eat like that? Must be a gift or something she though while taking a bite from her unfinished tart. Peyton slowly munched it still looking at the guy. It seems it took forever for him to swallow and when he's done. He used his shirt as a towel and wiped his free hand on it and then offering to her for a shake. Guy's name was Avie, Peyton wasn't really a people person and doesn't know ninety-five percent of the people in the castle, specially Avie. "So, you're from the yearbook. By any chance do you edit facial marks?" Peyton pointed at her own face but realized this is a wizarding yearbook. "Oh, nevermind that, I'm Peyton." She took his hand and shook it. Peyton could still feel bits of crumble on his hand but she smiled anyways. Then she noticed an ice skating rink. She was good at it for awhile and would like to try it again. "Do you ice skate?" Peyton asked once their hands freed from each other.

Avie wondered if she had really dealt with people like him before, and if she had, where were these people, because if they were anything like him then surely they would enjoy having fun in the same way that he did. Avie loved having fun more than anything else, "Where are these people like me?" he asked with barely held excitement in his face. But the next question the girl asked him threw him slightly, why would anyone want to edit facial marks, what did that even mean, "Facial? Why would I edit anything?" he asked wondering what she had meant by what she said, and it wasn't shaken from his mind, her name Peyton was something he would remember but he wanted to know what she meant, so despite the fact that he did know how to skate, which was something he hadn't done in a long while he just nodded, "I used to," he said, "what did you mean?" he pushed, "My pictures don't need edited, if theres anything wrong I just bin them, and all I do wrong is put my finger in front of the lens," the boy thought that she was accusing of bad pictures and considering that accio photography was one of the few things Avie could do he was becoming visibly distressed about it, hopefully this girl would clear things up for him, that he was then know what was wrong with it, or what she had meant by facial.

She was surprised when Avie asked about the people she watched choke because of their love of food. "Some of them died because I didn't called for help? In my defense I was a child and know nothing about CPR." Peyton was so cautious about what she tells people. She doesn't want scandal on her family further. She hopes Avie would drop it and move on to another subject which happened faster than she thought. "Umm ... What I mean is when someone doesn't like their photo because of a pimple or a scar. You photoshop it or erase it. I hope you have heard about that, it's the twenty-first century." Peyton explained as she did every kind of hand gestures. Being a halfblood, Peyton get to experience both world but the muggle world is her favorite as she can use different kinds of electronics available to her, specially a computer with photoshop on it. "You know what? Forget I asked, it's not going to happen. We're in the wizarding world, let's just go dance." She could see how alarm the guy was now because of her comment. He must love photography and barely gets criticize she thought to herself. The slow music started and she grab the cup from Avie, placed atop of the table and drag him onto the dance floor. She just hope his face would go back to its excited and cheerful manner.

Avie was a little annoyed that apparently the people who were just like him had died, that was just so annoying, how was he supposed to have fun with people who were just like him, if they were dead, what was the point in her telling him about these people if they were no longer around, and so he huffed a little, shaking his head. Instead the teen was now focused on the other thing which she had said, he listened to her explanation and he just shook his head, he didn't edit things, he didn't know how, and more importantly why would anyone want to edit things? The boy couldn't think of a worse thing to do, "But what's the point? You should like your picture," he didn't understand why anyone would dislike or want to get rid of the picture. He hadn't come across anyone that he didn't think wasn't at the very least picture worthy, "People are perfect," the boy told Peyton, as if trying to assure the younger girl that people were, at least on the outside, because he knew his lack of brains made him a little less than perfect but he would not change a thing about his picture. The conversation was over, and this girl was saying they should go dance, instantly the boy's face brightened, and he stared at the girl with the child like expression once more before darting out and away to the dance floor, motioning for her to follow him with his hands. Avie jumped excitedly up and down keen to have Peyton follow and join him in dancing, all previous conversations lay forgotten.

People are perfect Peyton shook her head slightly with a smile at what Avie said. It was a good thing he sees people like that but for Peyton, nobody is perfect whether inside or outside. One she said they should go dancing, Avie was the first one to run down the dance floor. Typically, Peyton cautiously studies the person she meets but with Avie, she thinks this all of him. She chuckled at the sight of him being excited and when he mentioned to her to follow, she almost ran to him. They dance to the beat of the music, he was very hyper like nothing happened and she's having fun all of a sudden. "How old is your camera?" Peyton asked while dancing, it got her curious. Though, she's not into photography, Peyton loves herself being captured by those. "I'm sorry, I'm new here and hadn't seen the old year books. I pretty much don't care about them if I'm not on it." all of a sudden she doesn't know if she said that right. With the music blaring loudly, she thought not to talk, just enjoy the rest of the party.

Avie danced easily the prior conversation and the worries that remained in his mind washed away, he just grinned so easily at the young girl, Peyton and then looked down at his camera, shrugging slightly, "A few years," he replied unsure of how many years he'd had it, since joining the Yearbook, his mother had encouraged him into joining and given him the camera, it had just been a good thing that he was actually good at it, "But you should look at them!" he insisted to her loudly over the music, "Now that you know me, you should! Because we're friends and I did ALL the pictures," he told her, knowing that if he ran into Peyton again he would definitely ask about this, if she had since looked at it, "Where did you come from?" he asked thinking about what she'd said, she was new, but she wasn't a young first year, she seemed to be the same age as that girl from slytherin he liked, Charlotte, so perhaps she was new for a different reason, not a new first year but something else, but Avie didn't really know how else she could be "new".

The Gryffindor curiously nodded at Avie, she looked at the camera and thought it was old enough for a change. "Have you ever thought of buying a new one?" Peyton asked, not that the guy need a new one or anything, just the effort of putting a spell on it is already a hassle. She continued to dance, she didn't think she'll be having fun like this. Avie then told her to see the year books because he took all the photos, Peyton nodded, not really promising anything but she agreed anyways. "Oh, I'm from Koldovstoretz Academy and I'll tell you what ... I still love it there. I mean, I'm sorry but I've known people there." But Peyton's hatred on the school was little by little ... disappearing. The more she sees the castle everyday, the more her mind focuses on the people here than in Russia. "So, are you just interested in photography or you have other pastime activity?" Peyton thought that Avie's cheerful and positive attitude will make him a very active guy and no, in Merlin's beard he's only doing photography for the school year book. "And don't tell me Quidditch because I'm so sick of hearing that name. My brother won't stop talking about it." The Gryffindor was now breathing heavily from dancing and talking. She had to slowly down or she'll hurt her side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back