Last Game You Played

I only have one game on my phone and that's Mobile Legends: Bang Bang.

I play Harry Potter Hogwarts Mistery. I got a little tired and there was to many doing things.

I've picked up No Man's Sky again. It's very addictive.

I've been sucked back into Sherlock Holmes Chapter One because the new/remake game has been announced. (If you couldn't tell because I literally named a character Holmes ahem)

10/10 game if anyone hasn't played it

I've fallen back into animal crossing so I've been playing that
Omg! I want to play it again but I know for a fact that I'll fall behind my topics xD Coz having an island theme is a pain and I know I'll just go to treasure islands.

For now I'm rage quitting on Fall Guys coz everybody be pissing me off but it's too addicting (Anyone wanna play, hit me up).

Final Fantasy XIV updated so I'm back home to Eorzea :r they added a mode not unlike animal crossing except you just catch animals and care for them, grow crops, build workshops, gather materials and make robots make things to sell from them. The robots are also unionized. I'm saving up to buy a motorcycle with the profits. :r

Also new raid happened so it's been nice clearing the normal mode each week with friends again. It's been a while since we've been able to. I'm looking forward to the next patch where I can help robots, dragons who are ancient aliens, and some cute rabbit creatures created by a woman who made herself a god build a cafe at the very edge of the universe.

(Yes these are all real things in the game just go with it)

Also I got back into Dicey Dungeons which is a fun roguelike whete you roll dice to do attacks. I'm a bit stuck with RNG clearing the hard modes though. Also I apparently hadn't played Hades in forever so I got back into it when I was bored the other day instead of, you know, being productive.

I've just been playing the new Last of Us remaster. If you call sitting in photo mode for more than 4 hours actually 'playing' the last of us. (My god the graphics are incredible though)

Also Crusader Kings III. It's just a game I love messing around in too much.

So many exciting things were announced during/leading into Tokyo Game Show this last week! :frantics: if I disappear in January/February its because they're giving me new Fire Emblem, new Final Fantasy Theatrhythm (which I will not stop screaming about), new (remake/localised) Yakuza, and new Octopath Traveler.

So I am playing the first Octopath Traveler again because I got through the individual stories but never finished the true endgame. I also went back to Yakuza 0 cause now I want to replay the series since they announced 8 and a short tie-in game and put Judgment on PC. I can never recommend Yakuza 0 enough. It's so good!

Like most on the internet who've watched Cyberpunk: Edgerunners, I've been really into Cyberpunk 2077 again

How unfortunate that the game still sucks :r

I went back to Divinity Original Sin 2 for comfort.

How unfortunate that the game still sucks :r

I went back to Divinity Original Sin 2 for comfort.
*Insert shocked Pikachu*

I tried playing DO2 but Larian Studios has spoiled me with Baldur's Gate 3

I have still not finished Div 2. I just keep wanting to try new playstyles and options whoops.

I do want to play Baldur's Gate. But I'm not paying £50 while it's still early access

I've got BG3, it's good but I'm in the same boat, I just play around with new classes each update. One of my favourite game experiences ever was 4 player co-op DOS2. It's a fun solo game but super fun with 4 players. The ending of our campaign has become legend for the drawn out battle between me, my boyfriend, and a barrel of deathfog. :lol:

I thought that I would regret buying something that's still in early access but the 109 hours I've spent in BG3 say otherwise - it's been totally worth it for me (especially now that gnomes are added).

I should continue DOS2 at some point, though. My sister's been telling me all about it for the past couple of years.

I'm just waiting on half-orcs (says the girl who inevitably plays halflings in irl campaigns) :lol: also monk, though I imagine that's something they can leave for full release because they don't have as much messing around to do with that (and paladin) to make it work.

I'm bad at optimal builds so I play DOS2 solo on easy so I can make the silliest builds possible. Also in game mods are great.

I've been playing so many different games recently though XD why can I not just play one game, finish it, then move onto the next? Let's see, the past couple of weeks I have been playing (and not finishing): Ghost of Tsushima (second playthrough though), The Sinking City and Judgment (also second playthrough). And I've also played a lot of Fifa 23 but you can't really 'finish' Fifa so that doesn't count.

(Anyone want to do a DOS2 playthrough together though hmu... 👀👀)

(I'm interested............)

Triangle Strategy is out on steam so I'm gonna pull my switch copy back out. I keep not taking a proper lunchbreak at work so I should use it as an opportunity to go from bad screen to good screen. Also should go back to Monster Hunter Rise at some point maybe...

(Count me in)

I've also been playing a lot of Crusader Kings 2 and 3 as well as Valorant ever since Ubisoft ffed the recoil for Rainbow Six Siege

Crusader Kings 3 is absolutely one of my favorite games to just mess around in. My favorite thing to do is start off as a small duke of some small holding and then work my way up. Like the time I started as some duke or count under the byzantine empire, then ended up taking over the byzantine empire XD Or conquering all of Spain and calling it Paella. Or conquering all of Italy, messing up with inheritance and it ended up getting split into two so I re-named my half Better Italy.

Same here! I started as a Duke in England and requested a Magna Carta to overthrow the king and have England become a Republic, then became head of the Republic and reverted England back to a Kingdom. My vassals were pissed but I was king.

I just got Bayonetta 1 - 3 on my switch, I've played 1 and 2 before but I started replaying 1. It is going poorly.

So I went to Harvestella instead because I like no-lifing farming sim games :r

Since Pokemon is happening, my switch friend code is SW-7032-2359-7325! I am playing Violet (appropriately).

My copy of Pokémon Scarlet will arrive sometime tomorrow but my friend code is SW-2902-4325-3711!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back