Maggy Harrington

💥Happy-Go-Lucky 💥 Acacia 💥
OOC First Name
Steph
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Maggy had finally delivered her last pink rose to an older Gryffindor girl and now was on the hunt for her last rose to give out that day. She was hoping the person Charlie would still be around the Gryffindor table as breakfast seemed to be ending and people had already started to pack up and leave. "Charlie Madison? Hello, Charlie?" She asked half walking half running the length of the Gryffindor table in search for her last rose delivery.

Charlie usually ate breakfast with either Frankie or Fleur or both, but she hadn't spotted either girl so far this morning. So, she ate alone. It wasn't an unfamiliar experience, but it did leave her feeling a little exposed eating by herself surrounded by so many loud people. She did her best to blend in, keeping her head down and keeping to herself. She didn't want to get roped into some obnoxious conversation or hassled by someone looking to take out a bad morning. So, the last thing she wanted to hear was her own name, being called out loudly by someone walking down the table. Great. Charlie glanced up at the girl and realised she was completely unfamiliar. A stranger looking for Charlie couldn't be anything good and she lowered her head again quickly, pretending to be very distracted by her toast in the hopes that the girl would leave soon.

Maggy was glad that Camelia had caught as she called out the names of her and Charlie but she was wondering where this Charlie girl was. "Well, I guess Charlie isn't here," Maggy mumbled to herself and headed towards the entrance of the great hall to ask those who came in if they were Charlie and possibly head up to the 7th floor where she heard their common room was. "The note says from Frankie, maybe if I find Frankie he or she would help me get the rose to Charlie, man too bad my name isn't spelled with -ie we could have started a club," she said to herself as she walked.

Valentine's day was kind of fun to Fleur, though she didn't really care about romance or flowers. It was still nice to see all the happy faces around. She headed into the great hall for some breakfast, which she usually took with Frankie or Charlie. She already spotted Charlie at the table, which was good. She didn't like eating on her own very much. But then she heard some girl talking to herself about Frankie, and then mention Charlie's name too. She stopped her, confused. "Wait, are you looking for Charlie Madison?" She asked the young looking girl. "She's at the Gryffindor table, I can see her from here. She's my friend." She explained, pointing at the table for emphasis.

Maggy turned when she heard someone mentioned the names she was saying to herself. "Oh yes! I'm looking for a Charlie Madison, they have a rose from a Frankie," she said towards the red headed girl. She glanced back towards the red head was pointed and frowned. "That's weird, I said the name Charlie right as I was walking up and down the length of the table multiple times and no one ever replied, you sure that's the same person?" Maggy questioned holding the rose in her hands.

Fleur put the pieces together as the girl talked. Charlie had probably kept quiet, waiting for the girl to leave her alone. But at the same time, she felt bad for the delivery girl. She was just trying to do her job, after all. She was trying to deliver a rose from saying which Charlie would like. "I'm sure. She probably just wasn't paying attention. I could get it to her if you want?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back