Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Hey ya'll! I never really post these but I figured I may as well post one for my newest lil babies and get some plots for them because I currently don't really have any blah blah blah you know the deal now let's move on to my characters!

Ignacio Morales
vB309aB.png

This is my newest, Ignacio. He's your typical, emotionally withdrawn douche bag with an unsafe career and chain smoking as one of his many liberations. But don't worry! He does have a few redeeming qualities and one of these is that he is loyal and very, very, very loving and caring towards his family. His father went missing when he was on the tail end of his schooling and he was recently found to have passed away and Ignacio, being the eldest sibling, took this the hardest out of his entire family and as a result he fears immensely for his family's safety and will do anything for his family and this is proven by that unsafe career I mentioned. I have yet to specify what his profession actually is besides that it is unsafe, unsavory and pretty much illegal because his profession varies too much for me to be able to specify it. His job can vary from him being a thief to him bounty hunting and trafficking things between countries and basically the job is just dangerous, mkay? It's bad and he knows that it's a double edged sword, that the world he works in will eventually swallow him whole if he doesn't get out of it but you gotta do what you gotta do to keep your family safe and happy alright. He's the big brother to his siblings and he feels like it's his responsibility to look after everyone and the money he was making at two jobs he was working prior to working on the darker side of the wizarding world just didn't cut it.

Now on to what I want for Ignacio: Basically everything. He wouldn't so much have friends as more acquaintances or 'associates' from his line of work and none of them would know who he really is, both with his name and with the mask he puts on to seem tough and intimidating when he is working and to keep everyone at arms reach. He often uses aliases to hide his identity and keep his family safe so anyone he considers friends by the loosest of terms would not know his real name or really anything about him so you'd have to be cool with that. As for genuine friends, he had a few at school and I'm willing to talk about the possibility of him still having connections with these school friends but for the most part he has cut all ties with the people he knew when he was a teenager and anyone who tries to get close to him now would need to be dedicated to dealing with the many boundaries he has put up. Due to his line of work he would have a TON of enemies or a lot of people that dislike him and his existence, whether they be competitors, people that blame him for deals turning sour or even people that meet him on the street and can't deal with how blatantly rude he is. There's a lot of reason not to like Ignacio and it would be fun to roleplay that out ya get me? As for romances, flings are open for discussion but probably wouldn't get to be more than that because he is so busy working and again because of his dreaded emotional barriers. He's no stranger to dating and he dated while he was in school but now he doesn't really date and a one night stand/fling is all he can really have when his schedule is so hectic. I mean he is closed off for the most part but I am open to ideas in the romance department but (and it is a huge but) the person in question would have to go through a long and grueling task of getting Ignacio to open up and I don't even know if that's really completely possible because his heart is dedicated entirely to his family. But all the negativity aside, let's plot Ignacio up 'cause I really wanna see him in action!

Flavio Morales
J8T5MHw.png

Next we have my second newest, Flavio. He's Ignacio and Pia's younger brother and he's going to be sorted this coming school year. He's a quiet, sort of shy kid that loves feeding birds at the park near his house and doesn't really talk or socialize with people he doesn't know and that is basically the impression he is going to give people when he starts school. It's because he's both anxious and worried about properly leaving Chile for the first time without a family member for him to lean on. And don't get me wrong, he has Pia with him and he will definitely lean on her whenever he can during his first year but I have no idea what house he will be in so he can't be around Pia all the time. Even if they end up in the same house he won't be spending every minute of every day around her and he will eventually need to grow a backbone and learn to rely on himself. He is generally nice and tries to be nice to everyone he meets and he is also a great listener. Being a good listener is really one of his most prominent traits now and this will stay the same as he begins his time at school because he will be trying to grasp an idea of how the new country he is in works around him and listening and learning will be the only way he will know how to do that. He is also a great listener because he does not yet have the best grasp on speaking English and I'm not saying that he doesn't know English, because he does. He can read and write in English and he will understand classes and such but the problem he has is confidence of actually speaking English out loud. He has only heard his siblings speak English when they are teaching him and he of course otherwise speaks Spanish in his house so he has not heard the language spoken enough for him to be able to repeat the words clearly. This is obviously going to change with the more time he spends in school but for now all you can expect from Flavio is for him to listen and rarely speak unless it is completely necessary.

I also want basically everything for Flavio. Friends is what I want for him more than anything. People that he will meet either before or when he begins school that can help him come out of his shell, take pity on his quietness, just keep him company when he is not with his older sister or any variation of those things. He might also have enemies that might think he is weird for not speaking or just seeing him as a target because he is so quiet (fair warning: if your character bullies him they will have to deal with Pia and Kylie's wrath when they eventually find out and no one wants to face two angry Hispanic girls they're terrifying i promise). As for romances, they're not out of the question for discussion but you'll need to be aware that I have no idea what Flavio's sexuality will be and he is of course way too young for anything to happen now besides small crushes but even then his crushes would be few and far between. Let's give him all the plots tho anyway alright alright alright xo.
<i>
</i>

Morales Boys x Kylie
Obviously she loves them because Pia is quickly becoming her closest friend. She is going to think Ignacio is the most beautiful person to roam the world because let's be real, he is. She'll try not to make it super obvious but if Pia blocks her view of him she'll be like 'Please move, I'm having a religious experience' haha. No but really, Kylie will be nice to Ignacio and um... that's pretty well it. I don't imagine them having a close relationship, sadly. As for Flavio, he is the cutest little pumpkin to ever exist and she's going to think of him like a little brother because how could she not?

Ignacio x Margaux
It would be hilarious if the two of them ever met up because of her disproval for his sort of people and how straight laced she is. Obviously it's a possibility they could considering socialites do tend to mix with less than perfect company for a variety of illegal reasons. Margaux is not one of them but who knows, he could chat her up or something and she would just shut him down immediately. She tries to have as little emotions as possible because they influence people negatively so I don't know, they might end up being a pair of unlikely friends. Maybe he tries to steal from her? So many hilarious scenarios where they could meet and I want them all!

Flavio x Tesla
I feel like they could get on because she will want to get him out of his shell because she'll see he's nice and will offer to help with English when it's discovered that's what keeps him to himself. Tess just wants all the friends and to have fun with them. Basically Flavio has no choice in this! Tess is likely to be a target for bullies because she's a weird muggle born so maybe they just become friends because of that? I don't know help me with ideas for them!

Soooooo

For Ignacio&Yevheniy, both unsavoury guys, could be unsavoury bros together. They could hang out occasionally when they are in the same area. So, they could occasionally meet up and hang out. They could even have a small romantic back and forth for a little bit if you want, wouldn't need to develop into anything seriously.
Ignacio&Bonnie, friends with younger siblings they look after, so they could bond over that. Imma repy to your open topic with her and we can get started on that.

For Flavio&Rory, FRIENDS! Rory would probably bond with him over the fact they're not from around those parts, sound a little different and are younger siblings being looked after, so they could definitely be bros. Rory would probably take advantage in school of Flavio's more shy nature, take his homework, and things like that, but he'd never bully him outright, just not be very nice to begin with. Rory would probably enjoy a mostly quiet friend because he comes from a small quiet community and the size of HNZ and the pupils will be fairly daunting. So friends, who start off playing around outside of school, then in school Rory takes advantage of him, and then he learns to not.

Flavio&Noemie, Noemie is a part-veela who is kinda a know-it-all, she likes spouting facts and spouting random bits of knowledge that she knows. She repeats everything she reads and doesn't have much critical thinking, quite show-offy. She's a very outgoing sort of person, the oldest of her and her brother. She's half spanish, half french, so she's fluent in spanish which might be a good thing for them, so she can help him with his english in school. She's quite kind but is quick to judge or to try to state her own point. So maybe they could meet in school and she can overhear his spanish and maybe help him out with it? So they could be spanish bros?

Let me know!

FLAVIO X ELT!

Tehe Elt will basically just pester everything that moves because she wants to learn all about it. If Flavio was very quiet she'd be even moore intrigued! I think she'd be fascinated to find out she wasn't the only student who couldn't speak very fluent English - and maybe her confidence to just give it a go herself even if she gets all her words mixed up could draw Flavio out of his shell a teeny bit? ^_^ Feel free to be like no because I'm open to anything and other suggestions hehe!

@Alexis
Kylie x The Morales boys: Yasss I love all these ideas mkay. I can't wait until Flavio starts school and he suddenly has two older sisters instead of one and I can't wait for him to follow them around like a lost puppy it's going to be amazing. We're going to do cute threads with those three when the new school year begins alright! Margaux x Ignacio: I think that idea is really interesting and I definitely would love for them to meet up. The most likely scenario is probably Ignacio being at some sort of party keeping a low profile and they somehow get to chatting? Maybe the party is at some rich person's house and he's scoping it out so he can rob it later? Who knows. It's all v interesting and I wanna rp it so one of us should start that soon. Tesla x Flavio: I love all of this but is that really a surprise because I love all your ideas omg. Maybe they first meet when they're like hiding from mean students and one of them accidentally finds the other's hiding spot and they're like 'oops sorry' but they have to hide there anyway because there's no time and they just start chatting from there? There's also the safety in numbers thing that could probably keep them hanging out after that so they could easily become really good friends and that needs to happen when school starts okay!

@Emzies
Yevheniy x Ignacio: This is a very cool idea and it's perfect because I really want to develop how Ignacio behaves while working/his general thoughts and just everything about his 'career'. I'm definitely down and I mean they could always have a fling, it's not off the cards so we can just roleplay and see what happens? Bonnie x Ignacio: Yesss it would be good for Ignacio to make a sort of genuine friend so Imma reply to that asap okay. Rory x Flavio: I am also very game for this and it would really make sense for Flavio to be a sidekick and be lowkey used because he's so shy/such a pushover. Should we thread them in my open thread too or should we start a different thread for them? Noemie x Flavio: I actually love the idea of Flavio meeting someone his age that speaks Spanish so we should definitely roleplay these two when school starts. It would definitely help his confidence and it would be good for him to have a friend that's show-offy for him to sort of hide behind!

@Claire
Elt x Flavio: I am so game for that! It would be so cute and fun and to be honest Flavio wouldn't know how to handle Elt at first. It sounds like she will initially be overwhelming to talk to but Flavio of course won't complain and he'll find it endearing and I love the idea of them repeating English words back to each other so they can get it right! They could also help each other in classes and what not if they don't understand what a professor has said and it's just a fun idea and it's great and it needs to happen!
<i>
</i>

Annnaaaaaa~

I have my new Scitorari member Hercules Stone. Now I don't have a ton of information on him yet, apart from he's run away from his home in Texas, changed his name, and met Yevheniy. Herc is a very possessive man, very jealous and very protective. So, if Yev x Ignacio were friends, I could see Hercules getting quite jealous and cross. Herc has anger issues and there are times where he just sees rage and can't control himself.
So I think their relationship could go either way. Either friends or enemies - or anything from Ignacio's side and anger from Herc's haha!

I hope that all made sense. It's bedtime for me and my brain is not working xD

Also I have a couple of ladies if you want a fling, just hit me upppp.

Yay to all the things, I definitely agree about the Yev&Ignacio thing see how they interact and go from there. I can start either the Rory&Flavio one or the Ignacio&Yev one? I could start both if you wanted, unless you have preference to starting one of them. Noemie&Flavio could wait till school before we start something, so when they've both been sorted I'll start this and then send you a link when it's done.

@Donna
Hercules x Ignacio: I think it would be funny for Hercules and Ignacio to have to work together and they could just have banter, ya know? Like maybe they've worked together in the past being thieves or whatever and they never really got along but they sucked it all up for the sake of the loot? and then maybe their dislike of each other is made worse by Ignacio being sort of friends with Yev? I'm just throwing stuff out there but I am very game for them to have a bantering dynamic so let me know what you think!

@Emzies
Yevheniy x Ignacio: How about you start the thread for Yev and Ignacio and then we can sort out Rory and Flavio later? I also think that leaving Noemie and Flavio until school is the best thing to do!
<i>
</i>

Morales Boys x Kylie
Gosh yes they're gonna be so darn cute and if ever Pia complains about Flavio she'll be like ssssh he is a puppy and lost because it is a fact.

Ignacio x Margaux
Yesss let me catch up with my threads and I'll start it for us okay? Margaux will just assume he's the boyfriend of one of the people there probably because he doesn't look like he exactly fits so if she's feeling generous she might give him pointers or something and be indadvertedly helping him rob the place. Let's hope she never finds out about that because Margaux would be furious because he was risking her reputation and social standing as well as her sister's... despite her sister clearly not being into it and how she probably won't get involved in the future.

Flavio x Tesla
oh my GOD I love that so much! SORTING NEEDS TO HAPPEN NOWWWWW! I feel like after they stop being bullied as much as they get older... it'll happen eventually they should meet up there too and they'll have secret handshakes too and just be the biggest set of nerds Hogwarts has ever seen. I imagine Tess' parents instilled a deep love of comic books and stuff like that so maybe she off-handedly mentions it and Flavio's never heard of Iron Man so she forces him to read it and be as excited about it as she is because god she's a flipping nerd. Yep gotta happen!

Ooh I've got just the characters for Flavio!

First there's Alessio Benivieni. He's a Hufflepuff second year, he's the oldest/one of the oldest (he's a twin) of 4 siblings and he's a muggle born. What I think would work is for Alessio to be a sort of guidance student (if that's makes sense :r ) as he speaks Italian very well which is close to Spanish, and doesn't speak English that well either like Flavio. He's quite reserved and shy but once you get to know him he's pretty chilled and fun to be around. I think Flavio would need someone like Alessio who will make Flavio feel comfortable to talk to and just generally hang around. I think they'd be fit to be friends especially as neither of them are native English speakers and don't speak the language fluently. Al is friendly and would do anything to make sure Flavio doesn't feel excluded or lost, as Al once was in his first year. They could support each other if they need like moral support or just somebody to go to.

I've also got Leonardo Benivieni, Al's younger brother. He's a first year Gryffindor. Leo is basically the opposite of his older brother. He's open-minded and loves meeting new people, he's also friendly which I think would be really good for Flavo. I'm pretty sure Leo would initially freak him out, as he loves to talk even during the first conversation XD Leonardo is somehow a better English speaker though, and he could maybe help Flavo with the language and ensure that Flavo passes through his first year without much of a hassle? Leo is about to finish his first year at Hogwarts and can give Flavio tips. I don't know, putting ideas out there.

I have Sara Benivieni as well but she's only eight years old currently. Let me know what you think and whether Sara could be a possible friend whom he meets before she gets enrolled. Loving the characters, unfortunately I don't have any characters older than 13 :p

Alright then, we haven't really plotted together before so I'm hoping something pops up for you!

I have two first years girls:

November: She's an all-american girl who grew up in her father's library. She's sweet but can't take confrontations or anything of the like. She's got nerve to stand up for what's right, but once she gets in her head that she is disappointing someone the tears come on. She is the only child in her family that is magic, the other two are muggles and same with her parents. Her mom's sister however is a witch and married a wizard so her cousins are magic as well. She's knew to this world and going to be half a world from home so she needs some friends to bond with. I have a feeling Hufflepuff for her, but we will see. She speaks minimal Spanish, not having many Hispanic contacts in Pennsylvania.

Fleur Worth:
She's my latest addition via peer pressure. Her older sister Anna-Jo is about to graduate Beauxbatons. She speak French fluently and is working towards learning other languages as well, like German and Spanish/Italian(she can't decide). She is like her older sister in ways, being sweet and kind. But she isn't very ambituous, she was the last child and therefore the most spoiled of the bunch besides the first born male who will inherit the estate, Worth Manor. Her family isn't noble now, but in the past the Worth's had a larger influence. One day she'll need to be put in her place, that she isn't as great as her family has made her out to be. But for now she'd make an interesting friend for Flavio.

@Alexis
Margaux x Ignacio: I really love that idea haahaha. I hope she does find out but I also hope it doesn't reflect badly on her. If Ignacio is actually as sly as I want him to be no one will find out it was him or that Margaux was even involved so I'll keep my fingers crossed! Tesla x Flavio: Yes I love that they'll be the biggest nerds and I hate hate HATE that we have to wait for sorting because I want them to be cute nerd friends right now.

@Clara
Alessio x Flavio: It sounds like they will have a bit of a language barrier, if neither of them speak the best English but it also sounds like they'll get along anyway! Flavio will like to have someone who's chilled out to hang around because so far all he's going to have are energetic friends and he'll definitely need a break from that every once and a while. I'm game for them to be friends so we should rp them after sorting! Leonardo x Flavio: They also sound like they would get along. Flavio would love all the help with speaking English and he would definitely listen to everything Leonardo says! We should also rp them when sorting is over mkay!

@Steph
November x Flavio: I can see Flavio relating to November in the sense of being a whole world away from home. Though Chile is across the pacific ocean and not near as far away as the united states Flavio would feel very out of place. It would be a pretty big culture shock for him so he would love to be able to talk to someone about that or at least listen to someone else talk about how homesick they are so he doesn't feel so alone! Fleur x Flavio: I do think they would make interesting friends! Flavio is the second youngest in his family so he wouldn't be spoiled like Fleur. I just really like the idea of them interacting because Flavio's family is quite poor and his lifestyle would be very different to Fleurs!
<i>
</i>

Mkay so I've always been super intimidated to RP with you :lol: because I think you're such a great RPer, but that Skype call actually made me realize you're just a normal person like I am lollllll and the Morales brothers are just too cute to pass up so here I am offering up something even though you have lots of suitors already! :p

Kennedy x Ignacio
Okay so Kennedy is only like 3 years older than him so that's still well within a normal friendship age range for them. Kennedy is also the oldest sibling of her family and has suddenly been granted custody of her younger siblings after their parents passed away, so I think we could work with that mutual situation. Right now Kennedy is solely focused on her family since they just went through something awful with their parent's deaths so she uprooted the family and ran away from France and left her fiance hanging. She's having a hard time coping with the deaths and the sudden responsibility of parenting so maybe Ignacio could give her some tips/pointers if they become sort of friends. I don't mind him being stand-offish just as long as she has someone to confide these parental fears to and a stranger is just fine for her. Also, her family is pretty wealthy but recently their accounts have been frozen due to some suspected tampering with her parents' wills, so she's trying to adjust to this whole ~commoner~ lifestyle, so maybe that's how her and Ignacio can meet somehow? She's ~slumming it somewhere she normally wouldn't be so they cross paths, idk!

Clementine x Flavio
This is my future firstie I just created but I've had her in mind for a while! Clementine is one of Kennedy's younger sisters who will be starting Hogwarts in the upcoming year. She's not the youngest child but she's the second to last child in the 5 Pratt siblings so she seems very forgotten and neglected. Her parents loved her and all but compared to the rest of her siblings she's very reserved and keeps to herself most of the time. She's so sweet and free-spirited and just nice and accepting so I feel like one day she would stumble upon Flavio and just say hi and sit next to him. She would notice right away that he doesn't talk much but that wouldn't bother her, she would be perfectly happy to just sit next to him as they both did their own thing, studying or just doing their own thing side by side. They could just be companions for each other to let each other know that even if they don't talk too much (at first) they are physically there for each other as a support; for Clementine his presence would mean that she's not the forgotten/ignored child, and for Flavio she can be the reminder that he's not alone and someone accepts him just as he is. Like, Clementine would see him in the great hall and go over and eat with him so they never have to eat alone! And that's not to say they won't ever talk, obviously she would def talk to him (maybe more than she usually talks to others) because finally someone listens to what she has to say, and eventually that'll make him want to talk back to her after he sees that she doesn't mind his company!

Marisol x Flavio
Marisol would like someone her age (range) that she can talk Spanish to, k? ^_^ She's a little rough around the edges so he'd have to keep up with her but hopefully she can make him feel more comfortable at Hogwarts!

@Abby
Kennedy x Ignacio: I love this idea! I think it would be really great for Ignacio to talk to someone who is in a similarish situation to him because he currently doesn't have someone like that in his life. He hasn't ever really been able to vent or confide in someone about being forced to be a parent and to give up his life for the sake of his siblings. I'm not sure how they could meet, though. But they could always meet in some shady bar or something? Idk I can leave that idea up to you because I can sort of place Ignacio anywhere and it would be all good. Clementine x Flavio: That is so awesome omg. Flavio is also the second to youngest kid so he would be able to relate to her on that aspect of things and I don't know what I can add to that but I think it's super cute and I agree to all of it okay! Marisol x Flavio: I love Marisol so I am very game for them to talk Spanish to each other. I lowkey think Flavio could be very pretentious about how other people speak Spanish so he could correct her all the time and it could be funny okay!
<i>
</i>

Samuel Phillips said:
@Steph
November x Flavio: I can see Flavio relating to November in the sense of being a whole world away from home. Though Chile is across the pacific ocean and not near as far away as the united states Flavio would feel very out of place. It would be a pretty big culture shock for him so he would love to be able to talk to someone about that or at least listen to someone else talk about how homesick they are so he doesn't feel so alone! Fleur x Flavio: I do think they would make interesting friends! Flavio is the second youngest in his family so he wouldn't be spoiled like Fleur. I just really like the idea of them interacting because Flavio's family is quite poor and his lifestyle would be very different to Fleurs!
<i>
</i>
Sounds pretty good to me on my end here. Fleur is going to be a bit more stuck up than November, but she won't be a bullying type of girl, just one used to having things handed to her. So it'd be interesting for her who lived so sheltered from the world to make a friend very different than herself, like Princess and the Pauper almost..just they aren't identical and switch lives. And November would feel a world a part from her own, being a muggleborn everything will be new for her, so yes I think they would make great homesick buddies!

Hey Annaleise, sorry about not replying, I've been super busy.

Should I start the one with Alessio x Flavio and you start the one with Leo x Flavio? I'm still busy, a bit less at the moment but I'll happily start one right away if you want :) We just need to decide where we want them to rp if we haven't already ^_^

I'm so sorry I didn't see this until now! :doh: I'm the most useless person ever!
@Steph: I will PM you on Indiana about threads :hug:
@Clara: I think that works! It may take me a while to start the one with Flavio but when I do I'll PM it to you! When you start the thread for Alessio and Flavio you can PM it to either Flavio's account or Samuel's and I'll reply asap! Flavio is most likely to be found around the the great hall, the lakefront or any other part of the school grounds so any of those places would be good for a thread!
<i>
</i>

Hey Annaleise!
I have Anzhelika here that I think would be a good future something for Ignacio. I have barely developed her, so I was thinking an rp aferwards? I'd love for them to potentially becomes a thing if you think that could happen. Anyways! Let me know what's up :D

Hey Birdie! :D
I would defnitely like to rp Anzhelika and Ignacio! I'm in the process of developing Ignacio more too so we could just roleplay them and see how they interact with each other?
<i>
</i>

Awesome, I'll PM the link to you (on Samuel's account) once I've started the RP for Alessio and Flavio! ^_^

Sounds awesome! Would you like to start it or should I?

Can I leave that to you? I've got a lot of threads on my plate right now so if I started it, it would take a long time xD

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back