Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Sully
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Larch Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Yellow rose for @Andrea Turner

Chloë's excitement about these roses continued to grow when she noticed the next person on her list was actually one of her friends. Figuring the best place to start looking for Andy would be the conglomerated arts room the gryffindor quickly made her way towards the courtyard and happily opened the door to the room. "Andy? You in here?" She curiously asked as she stepped further inside the room. "I've got a rose for you!"

Andy always was here arts room and playong new song and she her Chloe called her name. "Hey! Realy, for me? " Andy stoped playing song and walked closed Chloe. "How are you?" She asked the girl.

Chloë smiled when she found that Andy was in the room as she had expected. At least she wouldn't have to search for her. "Yes, for you!" She happily responded as she approached her. "It's a yellow one so it's probably from a friend." She smiled as she held out the rose to her friend. "I'm good! Been delivering roses all day." Chloë answered her question as she looked at Andy. She was opposed to reading the messages on the roses, but she got did get curious about them. "Who is it from?"

Happy Valentines day

Ajax

Andy take the yelow rose and read the note. That was from Ajax and she didn't get why he send but she was happy see from his rose becouse she thinking friendship was a little bad for some her mistake. "That's nice!" Andy smiled the French girl and wanted asked about her doing roses but she started talked first. "I just wanted ask you about roses. Are you like this doing? I'm thinking do next year. " She smiled to hear." I'ts Ajax!" Andy say with a thinking smile.

"Yes, I like it a lot!" Chloë honestly answered Andy's question. Sure, she had to put in quite some effort in finding everyone and was starting to get a bit tired, but it was fun nonetheless. "It's quite a handful though, so you should be prepared for that." She chuckled. If she could manage than she was pretty sure that Andy could as well. "Yeah, you should definitely sign up next year." She smiled when her friend told her who the rose was from. She knew Andy had been worrying that she had done something wrong that had infected their friendship so she hoped this would help to ensure her she didn't. "Cool! See, nothing to worry about!"

Chloe words about roses she was thinking mayby she can to do it next year and that was fun and mistery find the right people and sending message. "I' glad you like it! How you find right the people?Sending roses?" When roses need send their owners and find people. Andy wanted know a little more about this roses sending. "I will thinking about that!" Andy smiled the girl and looked to her. Chloe was a realy nice person. "You prorably right!" Andy smiled.

Chloë couldn't help but chuckle before she even answered Andy's question. Not because of the question, but because of how she had gone around the castle just calling out random names at students passing by. "Well some of them you know or have heard of. Like I knew you and where I might found you." She started to answer the question. "Others is a bit more difficult. I've just been calling out random names as I walked around the castle. But that's what makes it fun. " The gryffindor laughed. She smiled at Andy when the girl said she'd think about signing up for rose deliveries as well in their next year. Perhaps then they could even help each other out. "Yeah, positive thoughts!" Chloë cheered as she threw a little fist pump into the air at the small achievement.

"Yes! You can always find me here playing a song. Did you know what you be wear Valentin's dance? I have so many dress but not sure." Andy thinking about the dance and she needed find right dress. "That's sound a little hard and you always find the right one?" Andy asked the Gryffindor girl and mayby she was going to the Valentin dance?" I will try!" She smiled.

Chloë honestly hadn't even thought about the Valentine's feast yet. She liked the parties at the school, but it was a struggle having to dress up everytime. Even if she quite liked dressing up. "Ooh, I haven't really thought about that yet." She replied honestly. "Maybe we could help each other out!" She smiled at Andy. It would be nice to have a second opinion in picking out her outfit. "Well I've found that if you're calling out names people will come to you very quickly. Although I don't know if that's excitement or embarassment." The gryffindor chuckled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back