*Knock, Knock*

Kaleb Bane

OOC First Name
Connor
Wand
| Apple Wand | 13 1/2" | Essence of Belladonna |
Well, I'm Connor...
I've been RPing since the beginning of 2011. It was for another Hogwarts based site. I decided to quit a while ago because of all the drama between admins and hacking and such. I found I was missing RPing and so I looked for smething a little closer to home, and ended up finding HNZ!
I'm loving what I'm seeing so far, and I'm looking forward to being a part of the community.
:D

I wanted to ask who's there but you already told me who's there! :(
Your knock knock joke was lacking in audience participation and so the best I can give you is an A for effort. Next time, more participation. :p

ANYWAY - welcome to the board, Connor! I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and I promise you minimal drama between admins (though Cyndi did call somebody old in their birthday topic once then tried to blame it on me - horrible, right?!) and zero percent hacking.

I hope you enjoy your time on the board and I look forward to getting to know you as you post around the site. ^_^

:p Haha

Guess I hadn't fully thought that joke through then. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome, Nick, It's reassuring.
Sounds much friendlier than the old RP forum I was on.

And an A's not That bad... It wasn't a P, after all. :p

Kaleb Bane said:
And an A's not That bad... It wasn't a P, after all. :p
I hadn't decided if we were using the wizarding grading scale yet.
But if you'd prefer that, OK. Acceptable for effort. Troll for funnies.

I'm just going to say that I wanted to play the joke too, but there's really no point now. D: It's okay, I'll survive. :)

Anyway, you can call me Tenilee! I'm glad you decided to join us here. I like to think that we're all friendly, and I hope you end up sticking around and getting to know all of us. If you ever want to chat, I'm a PM away.

~Tenilee

Nicolas King said:
ANYWAY - welcome to the board, Connor! I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and I promise you minimal drama between admins (though Cyndi did call somebody old in their birthday topic once then tried to blame it on me - horrible, right?!) and zero percent hacking.
I believe it was the other way around. Maybe you're getting old, Nick. :p

Hi Connor! Welcome to the site. I'm Cyndi, one of the admin, and everything else that Nick said is true. xD I hope that you enjoy your time on the site. If you need a hand, feel free to PM me. :)

Welcome to the site, Connor! I'm Lovi. If you ever want to talk or RP, PM me! :)

Welcome to the board, Connor ^_^

I'm Kaitlyn, one of the several GMs around here. If you need something, whether it is a question or a RP, be sure to throw me a message.
Sorry to hear about your lack of a good experience, but soon you will probably see Donna (Riley Sparkles) and Nick argue and that is hilarious. It is like a married couple.
Anyway, came a good time, sorting is up. You already posted there, and once sorted, you even have your Head of House to help you out if none of the staff are on. ^_^

Samual Kaster said:
I'm just going to say that I wanted to play the joke too, but there's really no point now. D: It's okay, I'll survive. :)

Anyway, you can call me Tenilee! I'm glad you decided to join us here. I like to think that we're all friendly, and I hope you end up sticking around and getting to know all of us. If you ever want to chat, I'm a PM away.

~Tenilee
I warn you! Do not listen to anything this girl says. She is a meanie pants in real life :r

Anyway, I'm Teigan. Nice to meet you. Hope you stick around and everything. New blood is always great to through into the mix. I bet soon you will have too many characters to handle :D

Welcome to HNZ! :hug:
My name is Jessye! Hoping to see you around the board often! Shoot me a pm if you'd ever like to talk or roleplay!

Welcome, welcome, welcome!! Haha!! xD

Hey there Connor... I'm Marga!! That's it! I'm too energetic... :shifty:

Anyways!! Feel free to shoot me a PM, whether questions, roleplays or even just a simple conversation! xD
~Marga~​
<i>
</i>

Thanks for the warm welcome, Everyone! I'll be sure to shoot you all a PM at somepoint requesting an RP. :D

And me, and me! Don't forget me! :frantics:
Hey there Connor,
I'm not sure what else to add that hasn't been said!
I'm Kate, and it's lovely to meet you! It's nice when people come roleplaying with experience.
Anyway, as said, feel free to send me a pm saying hi or requesting an rp!
See ya around!
Kate
:hug:

Hey Connor :)

welcome to HNZ! :party: I hope you enjoy your time here, it's really great to see new people joining the site xD ah.. and I'm Raze by the way, feel free to shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk or RP :)

Welcome to HNZ Connor! ^_^
Donna :donna:

Hey Connor! :D

Welcome to HNZ! I hope you have an amazing time here, and if you ever want to RP, feel free to shoot me a PM! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back