Kingsley Ranch

Caysi looked at Kiera and said " The bathroom is down the hall..I think". she said as she went down the hall into the washroom.

Caysi walked into the wonderful bathroom and said " Wow". and then she did what she had to do.

Caysi walked in and smelt the air and said " Wow! it smells awesome in here!". she said excitedley.

Sean smiled at the three kids. "Thank you girls. I hope its as good as it smells." he said with a chuckle. "Kiera my dear Im cooking your favorite, chicken and dumplings." he said grinning broadly at his daughter.

Caysi smiled and said " Hmm...you never told me chicken and dumplings was your favourite". she said laughing. "Don't worry it's up there on my top foods list". she said happily.

Kiera laughed and picked a pitcher of sweet tea. "Im going to fill the glasses. do you like sweet tea or would you rather have a coke?" she asked. Kiera knew most people didnt like sweet tea unless they were from the south.

((ooc: i say we just post untill Alicia closes it bc we wont have time to finish it...))

Caysi smiled and said " Either way is fine to me Peachy.". she said laughing.

((( Occ: agreed! lmfao)))

Caysi smiled and said " Thank you!". as she took the glass. " What shall we do after dinner?". she said happily.

Caysi nodded and said " YAY!". as she took a sip of sweet tea and said " We will ride the horses and go on the beach!". she said exciteldy.

Caysi smiled and said " Do you need help setting up the table?". she said sweetly.

Caysi set up a couple of plates and silverware and felt a sense of someone watching her she turned to see Cameron looking at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back