Keeping in shape

Alex looked at her with a raised eyebrow. 'Hmm,' he replied, pretending to slowly back away before snuggling back up. 'Well, it's either laughed at or cried at, and I'm sure I want to cry at you,' he told her, with a nod of the head. He didn't want to laugh at her though. It was a completely false accusation. He just wanted to get her some attention that she deserved.

Kiera laughed at her boyfriend. "You are insane." she teased him after hearing him talk. She didn't mean anything by it. She had a rather fond tone in her voice. She snuggled up closer to him. "Really though I'll consider it." she told him honestly. Kiera looked him over. "I think that we should dress you up too." she said trying to think of an idea.

Alex laughed as she called him insane. He didn't mind it much, because he knew it was just a name. Nothing meant by it at all. He almost choked again with shock. 'You sure. Well, tell you what. We'll make a deal. You dress up as a punk and I'll dress up in what you want me to be,' he offered, with a hand to shake with her. He knew he was being something stupid right now but it would be a laugh.

Kiera grinned at Alex. She liked that bet. That is if she actually decided to dress up like a punk. She would have to buy new clothes for it of course. Punk was definitely not her style. "I think I could come up with something very entertaining." she mused. "You are on." she challenged him, shaking his hand.

ALex laughed as Kiera just agreed with the regret that was spinning in his mind. 'Yes, that's what I was afraid of,' he mused over shaking her hand. 'A laugh it will be though,' he told her nodding his head. He turned back to the fire and took some more wood that wasn't on fire yet and played about with the food already in the fire, making it come more alive before leaving the stick in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back