OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Straight 8 1/2 Inch Whippy Poplar Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
Issac was... bored, and the boy was procrastinating on school work. He wanted to avoid it as much as possible. The older boy decided to make his way to the great lawn and climb one of the trees, as it had been one of his favourite things to do.

Chloë had been taking a stroll across the lawn, wondering if she should head up to the pitch and get some extra practice in later when she noticed Issac up in one of the trees. "You do that a lot, Jacobs?" She laughed as she got closer, looking up at him.

Issac looked down when he heard a voice. He smiled when he noticed who it was. "I guess you could say that," Issac says with a chuckle as he looks around him.

Chloë laughed when it seemed this wasn’t the first time Issac had been hanging out in a tree. “Well don’t expect me to catch you if you fall.” She joked.

Issac chuckled at Chloë's comment. "I wouldn't dream of it," Issac says with a laugh. "Would you like to join me up here? Or are you just gonna stand there?"

Chloë continued looking up before realizing this was going to be terrible for her neck. "Why not." She shrugged as she looked for a way to get up. If there were any rules against climbing up trees she would've surely heard about them.

Issac cheered as Chloë had decided to climb the tree with him. "You ever climb any trees before?"

Obviously.” Chloë responded in a light tone before finding a good brach to make her way up, grinning ar Issac when she was.

Issac chuckled at Chloë's response. He climbed further up for her to have more room to climb.

Chloë managed to get up and actually take place on a branch without falling down. "So is this what you do for fun?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back