Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Tilly)
Wand
Vine Wand, 11 ¼ in, Acromantula Web Core
Seraphina had been so distraught over the summer about Tilly, but she was feeling more confident about encountering the girl now. Stalking the Sitting outside the Great Hall, she hoped that Tilly might appear. Or maybe someone else would. Who knew?

Anna was just going out for her daily run, all in her sporty clothes and just at the entrance, she noticed her dormmate. "Oh hey Seraphina! What are you doing?"

Indi wished there was a better way to get to the great hall than through the main entrance, but unfortunately there was only really one way in or out. Which was fine in theory but made for awful traffic jams when people stopped to chat when others had places to be. "Are you two going to be chatting all day?" she snapped when two older Gryffindor girls stopped right in front of her.

Seraphina looked up when someone called her name and was disheartened to see her roommate. "Waiting for my next secret mission," she said, wondering if any of her roommates were witty enough to retort back. When the next person arrived, the Gryffindor grumbled. "No."

Anna looked at her interestedly. "Secret mission? Who gave you it?" she tried to find out more. "Exactly what she said," Anna supported Seraphina's words to the Slytherin girl.

Seraphina stared at Annabeth for a moment. "I thought we weren't talking anymore."

Tilly was agonizing over the fact that she was going to completely bomb her Transfiguration OWL when she saw someone she really, really wanted to speak with out of the corner of her eye. She hesitated for a moment, but, Seraphina seemed busy talking to another Gryffindor girl. Tilly kept walking, hoping she hadn't been noticed.

Indi rolled her eyes when one of the girls answered her. "Well it sure looks that way." she grumbled. "Some of us have places too be." she said and gestured for them to get out of the way.

Seraphina was quick to notice Tilly. She stood up and looked towards the Hufflepuff, sliding past the other girls. "Wait!"

Tilly turned, trying to hide the blush that crept into her cheeks as Seraphina called after her. "Yeah?"

Indi let out a huff of frustration as one of the girls pushed past her to go off and talk to someone else. "Excuse you." she snapped and was finally able to make her way in to the great hall.

Seraphina didn't know she stopped Tilly. She had nothing to say to her, really. But also wanted to say a lot. "Just, uh, I thought you had something in your hair. But youImeanitlooksgood." She cleared her throat and just stared for a moment at the Huffelpuff. "Anyway, that's it," quickly turning on her heel and walking away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back