Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Hey guys, recently our desktop computer got infected with viruses (AGAIN?! Honestly what do they do on there that attracts viruses?!) and it didnt affect my laptop so I didnt care. But today some guy came to try to fix it and couldnt of course, so he took our computer tower thing and now my internet connection for my laptop wont work!!! I managed to get online on my Kindle to post this but it takes forever! An average website is 7 pages and HNZ is 26 pages!! The guy said it would only take 2 days so hopefully he's right but I'm posting this just in case it takes longer. So sorry for any inconvienience this causes, I'll try to get on whenever/where ever I can and hopefully I'll be back as soon as possible!

*sad face* Abbbyyyy! :(

Get all yo' computer problems fixed soooonnn or I shank somebody. :r

Abby this is unacceptable! Just kiddin', although you better come back quickly! Or Mike will get sad and lonely :jesse:

The guy managed to fix our computer already! :woot: And not erase all of our files! :woot: :woot:
So I'm back already, thank God! :D

Damn girl I was away for a few days and come back to this :glare: Not amused.....that is until I saw your last post :lol: Soo :frantics: YAY for not being away ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back