Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Ash Wand with Veela Hair Core
June was all dressed up in a blue sparkly dress for tonight and ready to compare her greatness and looks to others. It felt stupid to go with someone, since boys were stupid and none of them was worthy to her. So the blonde showed up by herself all confident and smiled as she walked further in. An good place to get an good view was at the food and drinks table. She noticed Tempest close to the broken glasses boy from Hufflepuff and noticed he had his glasses again. She took an lemonade and was ready to insult everyone's ugly dress or suit from here.

Eloise was keen to show up to the Yule Ball, especially since she her mother had send her a new dress a little while ago. She had packed on before coming to school but this one was prettier. Confident she looked elegant Eloise made her way into the hall, quickly spotting June. She wasn't sure if her parents would approve of the other girl but at least she seemed to be someone with some fashion taste. "Hi, I love that dress." She smiled politely when she reached her classmate.

Santiago had been skeptical when his dad had made him pack a suit. But at it's core Hogwarts was a fancy boarding school so he wasn't sure what he expected when the dance at the end of the semester was called a 'ball'. He was stressed the whole way to the great hall convinced he would be overdressed but when he arrived that feeling was gone. Santiago had thought Halloween had been excessive but now with the fake snow and giant trees he was starting to rethink things. He spotted some girls in his year and stopped. "Wow you guys are really dressed up." he said and looked around the hall again. "Is it always like this?"

As she was watching suddenly Eloise was there in front of her. June gave the girl an smile as she complimented her, which was not an suprise at all. Although coming from the girl it was, she seemed so mysterious. But here she was talking to her, and June didn't mind. '' Ow thank you!'' And wanted to say something back but than an boy in their year joined, which she didn't knew the name of but knew he was from Gryffindor. His comment made her dislike the boy, what did he expect. Their to be in their pyjama's? He had an suit himself. '' I wouldn't know. Think we will find out next year.'' The question was dumb as well, since how would they know it was their first Yule Ball. But her face was friendly and smiled at the boy. '' But it's not an pyjama party, no.'' She added smiling to the both.

Eloise gave June a small nod when she thanked her, half expecting a compliment in return when their conversation was interrupted by another one of their classmates. She gave him a polite smile but wasn't able to get a word in before June opened her mouth. Somehow she always seemed to know exactly what she wanted to say. It almost seemed as if she never truly thought about her words, which was something Eloise wasn't used to. "I think it might be, it is a ball." She said with a little nod, glancing around at all of the wonderful outfits. "Plus, it's nice to dress up fancy once in a while."

Santiago felt a little dumb when one of the girls reminded him that this would be their first time at the dance too. He felt so out of place all the time he tended to assume everyone else just knew more about everything. "I guess not." he said when she pointed out it wasn't a pajama party. "But that does sound nice about now." he said and loosed the tie around his neck. The suit was from his uncle's wedding last summer and he was pretty sure he had grown some. He glanced at the other girl when she said dressing up was nice. "Speak for yourself." he sighed.

June was carefull with her words, but it didn't had to look like she was too much thinking of how she wanted people to think of her. And so far it all seemed well. Eloise had found her way to her and the girl was interesting in a way. And not the worst company to have. She agreed with the Ravenclaw nodding as she answered and gave the girl an smile. And shifted her attention to the boy putting up her shoulders. June noticed the weirdo's together, and had to hold in a grin of Astraea her look. '' You prefer Halloween?'' June asked the boy. '' I'm wondering if everyone is coming to this, or people just stay in their room.'' Looking at the both.

Eloise smiled when the boy said a pajama party did sound nice. In all honesty, she'd love that. She didn't think she had ever been to one before. But this didn't feel like the time to bring it up. She glanced from June to the boy when Halloween was mentioned, waiting for a second before joining in with a follow up question. "Or do you just not like dressing up fancy?" She asked carefully, not wanting to make June feel like she was stepping on her toes. "I mean I don't think have to wear a full suit. I've seen boys wearing just a button-up with jeans." She added, nodding towards a student a bit further down from where they were standing. "I don't think everyone attends." Eloise answered June's question. "I reckon some people don't enjoy parties like this."

Santiago was starting to look for a way out of this conversation. These girls were way uptight. He laughed when one of them mentioned Halloween. "At least there's candy and games at Halloween." he said with a shrug. Then it was the other's turn to speak up. She hadn't seemed this shy when they had spoken before but now it seemed like she kept waiting for the blonde girl to finish before she could even breath. God, that must be exhausting. "Yeah well it's my first time coming to something like this and it wasn't like I have a lot of options when it comes to formal wear." he grumbled. "Maybe next year I'll come in my pajamas then."

June noticed Eloise not interrupting her and her image of the girl was growing. She seemed to do all very carefull and well thought. '' I think you are right. But people I didn't expect I do see.'' June than replied with an smile, meaning one of her roommates. June knew for sure this was not her thing, because it wasn't all black and too cheerfull. The Gryffindor was just typical and June watched him. '' You could do an pyama party in your common room perhaps. I'm sure all Gryffindors are all up for that.'' June than suggested to him. If he was coming in his pyama next year he was very stupid. '' Well I like your dress Eloise. We will dress up next year again right?'' She asked the girl with an smile.

Eloise turned her head for a second, looking around the hall when their classmate mentioned candy and games at Halloween. "There's snack tables over there if that's what you like?" She offered, genuinely trying to help him find something that would make him enjoy the party more. For June and her she was sure dressing up was already a big bonus, but if he had liked the candy at Halloween then perhaps he just hadn't spotted the snack tables yet. Eloise didn't say anything when he mentioned coming in his pajamas next year. Part of her wanted to encourage the idea, but she could almost hear her mother's voice in her head telling her not to act childish. "Thank you." She smiled when June complimented her dress. "Oh, certainly."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back