Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Acacia Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Hi guys!

So I neglected Jemma during her first year, and I'm ready to make her more active. Her biography is a work in progress, so keep that in mind if you check it out.
Jemma James Potter
4aFc.gif

2nd year Gryffindor
Red hair, green eyes
Needs friends, enemies, and future love interests

Jemma is the daughter of the James Potter and Kiera (Potter) Kaster. Jemma's father went missing before her birth, and her mother died during Christmas break her first year. She's been feeling especially lonely these days because her step-father is always campaigning, her siblings graduated, Noah abandoned them to go to another school, and all she has left is Jacob, who she doesn't even see much anymore because his parents aren't speaking to her step-father. Her current mood is very sad and a little more reserved. She's had a lot of change in the last year, and she's still learning to cope with the death of her mother.

Normally, Jemma is very much a free-spirit and she doesn't take kindly to being bossed around. Jemma is impatient and stubborn- traits that seems to run deep in her family tree. She almost always says exactly what she's thinking in her head which can occasionally cause her problems. Jemma loves a good adventure and has a tendency to come up with schemes that end unexpectedly. She's very protective over her cousin and best friend, Jacob Kingsley, so if you have a problem with him, she has a problem with you.

I'm really wanting to focus on Jemma, but if you want a plot with another one of my characters, I'm always open for ideas.

Ahahah okay, since Analei and Jacob don't get along, it would be fun for Jemma and Analei to get along and then Analei make a comment about him and Jemma be like heck fren why you do dis to me

Hi Kait :wub:

I just love rping with you ofcourse so I've got one for Jemma! I've got Athena Holmgaard she is also a second year Gryffindor and already knows Jacob too. Poor Jemma, stupid Noah leaving :p Athena is the cousin of Evelyn and lives in England at the moment. Athena is a very social and friendly girl and loves meeting new people. She is very motivated for the things she likes. Athena loves to make music and especially singing. Just as Evelyn she is a very spoiled, but she doesn't act much like that. I would love for them to become friends. Perhaps the Evelyn vs Noah thing can bond them or just not at the beginning. But I'm very excited for them to rp.

Donna: Well Jemma already knows Analei right? They are roomies? I love that idea. :D

Jamie: Aw :wub: Jemma should know Athena too because they are roomies. I think they had an rp at the start of first year in the dorm. Maybe they can continue that friendship?

Lyra Potter said:
Donna: Well Jemma already knows Analei right? They are roomies? I love that idea. :D

Jamie: Aw :wub: Jemma should know Athena too because they are roomies. I think they had an rp at the start of first year in the dorm. Maybe they can continue that friendship?
Analei's in Hufflepuff so they wouldn't be roomies hehe but yassss! I'm happy with them already knowing each other :wub:

I feel like it's a gross miscalculation on our part not to have Aleksandra and Jemma interact. I don't know if they'd get along, but they're roommates and Aleksandra is Carter's cousin!

Hey all.
I have Willow here, she is also a 2nd-year lion. though I totally neglected her last year. I can see them being friends.

Hey :D

I have a Ravenclaw second year named Winnie Marsh who is also usually a free spirited person, but is about to go through some family issues herself. Though what is about to happen with Winnie's family is no where near on the scale to what Jemma is going through, I think it could be fun to have them interact and become friends over their similarities. I dont see them necessarily talking about the bad things that are happening, and I see them more spending time together and creating distractions, with a mutual understanding that they are both going through things, if that makes sense.

Obviously there's no way either of them would know of each other's family issues at the beginning of their interactions, so if you do like this idea I think it would make sense to have them interact a couple of times before any of the bad stuff is obvious. Maybe they somehow end up exploring the grounds together and chat over time?

Let me know what you think!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back