Jasmin Grey

Jasmin Gray

Full Name: Jasmin Liza Gray
- Birth Date: 2 September
- Current Age: 11
- Basic Appearance: Medium hight with waist-length vivid red hair and green eyes
- Parents:
Mother: Luna Gray -witch
Father: Ryan Gray -muggle
- Siblings, if any: twin sister Kelsia Gray
- Pets, if any: Tawny owl called Stormy Night
- Area of Residence: NZ
- Blood status: Half-blood

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why):
- Best school subjects (And why):
- Worst school subjects (And why):

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? A wolf because she likes to hang with lots of people
- What would their Boggart be? Family lying dead on the floor
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) Cat
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Her parents not fighting
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? the day the got her owl from Kelsia
- Write an example roleplay by your character:
Jasmin woke up around 8:00am and wandered over to her sisters bedroom, but as usual Kels was not there. She skipped downstairs feeling like something good was going to happen today. And as usual something good was happening: Jasmin was going to Hogwarts NZ
She fed her owl and skipped over to the field next door to explore some more.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

Woke up, did stuff, went out with Kels

A bit about Jasmin:
She is a happy-go-lucky girl that dances through life and enjoys every moment of it.
She like reading but can't be bothered with homework, there is just too much adventure to be had!

Hi Jasmin, and welcome to HNZ. I just have a few questions for you:

You said that Jasmin's form would be a wolf because she likes to hang out with many people. I'm just a little confused here; to my knowledge wolves are solitary or travel in small packs. Were you trying to say that her Patronus would be a wolf because she hangs around in packs?

Which house does Jasmin want to be in providing she has knowledge of Hogwarts?

Estrella Drage said:

You said that Jasmin's form would be a wolf because she likes to hang out with many people. I'm just a little confused here; to my knowledge wolves are solitary or travel in small packs. Were you trying to say that her Patronus would be a wolf because she hangs around in packs?
Yeah =)

Gryfindor because she is very adventureous and her mother was in it

Yeah =)

Gryfindor because she is very adventureous and her mother was in it

Hello there and welcome to HNZ :)

You said she would use "the day the got her owl from Kelsia" as her memory to summon a patronus, what was in this letter that makes it such a happy memory?

Her parents seem to fight a lot, do you or your character know why that is?

What would you imagine to be your character's best subjects at Hogwarts when she starts to attend. Why do you think it will be those?

Your character seems more acquainted with the wizard than the muggle world, am I correct in this assumption?

Could you further extend you role play, or write a second one, so I can get a little better idea about your character?

You said she would use "the day the got her owl from Kelsia" as her memory to summon a patronus, what was in this letter that makes it such a happy memory?
Jasmin sits at her desk and ponders this question, then finally answers 'well, with my parents fighting all the time.....' Jasmin hesitates then whispers 'The main reason was because both my parents were there, only dad wouldnt come inside, just came to drop off something and left.'

Her parents seem to fight a lot, do you or your character know why that is?
Jasmin paces around her room. 'I don't know, but i expect its because dad hates wizards but I don't know why"

(he grew up in a muggle world hating wizards because he is acually a squib and his parents disowned him when he was 8 and sent him to live in an orphenage in a muggle city, but no-one knows this exept him.')

What would you imagine to be your character's best subjects at Hogwarts when she starts to attend. Why do you think it will be those?
Jasmin giggles and asks ' Does Quidditch count?'

Your character seems more acquainted with the wizard than the muggle world, am I correct in this assumption?
Jasmin only knows what her mother told her about the wizarding world.

Could you further extend you role play, or write a second one, so I can get a little better idea about your character?

She fed her owl and skipped over to the field next door to explore some more. Then she relised that she had forgotten something. She walked slowly back home and looked down at her pajamas.
"Ohhhhhh..... clothes...right!' she murmered and ran back to the house to get dressed. 5 minutes later she jumped out the her bedroom window into a nearby tree. Big mistake, a group of boys saw her doing it and they yelled "FREAK! WEIRDO! GET LOST!" at her and started pelting her with rocks. Jasmin wished they would stop throwing rocks at her, and suddenly the boys disappered and landed in the lake 10 metres away from her. She looked at them curiously and thew a pebble at them, the rock landed in the lake beside the boys with a loud PLOP , making a splash that was a bit big for a tiny little pepple, drenching them all.
Jasmin poked out her tounge and leapt out of the tree to go tell Kelsia what had happended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back