Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Dragon Heartstring Core
Hey Guys,

As some of you may or may not have noticed, I tend to be off HNZed for various amounts of time, sometimes I am not even on for days on end. It has been extremely difficult for me in the last few weeks to find the time to come online, and even when I do, I am very unproductive. I have missed many classes and have no time to catch up with them and there are more then a few role plays that I have neglected, there are several I was meant to start nearly three weeks ago and just haven't gotten around too. Sorry for that. But the reason for this is simple. I will have my final exams in just over a month and I have been studying like crazy to keep from slipping down the class ranks. This has left me little time to do anything and I feel terrible for it. I have dropped out of a few role plays because of this and even though I really apologise for it, there was no other way round it. My reply time has been seriously slow compared to what it normally is and I have virtually no inspiration for any of my characters which is making my replies rather bad.

I want to apologise to everyone for what has been going on, and to say that I will reply to my threads, it just might take a little longer. Things in school have been getting really stressful especially with every teacher saying that this is the last time we are going to get this chance so we have to up our game. I should tell you that a few weeks ago during a practice exam, I broke down in tears and this resulted in me being unable to complete the exam. These next few weeks are going to be some of the most stressful I have ever experienced and so I just wanted to warn everyone of this fact. Please don't badger me for a reply, as some have, I will get to them, but it may take longer then I had originally thought. There have been moments in the last few weeks where coming on HNZed has been more of a chore then a place I can relax and I don't want to ever hate being here, so please don't comment on my lack of replying because it makes me feel terrible. I love all of you and I know you want the best for me and for me to sort out my RL problems. So this isn't really a goodbye, I will still be on from time to time, but you may find that I won't actually do anything. I just thought I should let you guys know what is happening.

Thanks for everything :wub:
~Teigs

Best of luck with your studying! I hope you do well on your exams, and I'm sure all of the studying will help. Looking forward to seeing you back on the site relaxed and happy :)

~Cyndi :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back