Kris
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Chloë)
Open after @Chante Ateara

After a semester here, Sully was starting to feel like he knew at least a good chunk of the students here, but after getting his rose list, he was finding he might have miscounted that a bit. Without a better lead to start with, Sully decided catching his first delivery right after breakfast was probably a good bet. He'd positioned himself up a few steps outside the Great Hall right as folks were leaving, and in the loudest voice he called, yelled out across the hall. "IS CHANTE ATEARA AROUND? ROSE FOR CHANTE RIGHT HERE," He said, waving the yellow rose over his head, hoping to get as much attention as possible. If Chante didn't hear him, maybe a friend of theirs would.

Chante had spent a great deal preparing for her busy schedule this week, she suspects she would be doing this a lot in the future if she decides to open up a bakery. She slowly learning not everything could be done on a whim, some things take planning and organizing. That's if she decides to open up a bakery, she can very much work at one and work her way up from there. The tall prefect shut her notebook after her schedule was sorted and stuffed it inside her bag, on her way out of the great hall she heard someone shouting her name. "Here," she responded, moving closer to see that it was a young Gryffindor. "What a way to get my attention," she chuckles, giving him a look as if to say if he really was supposed to be doing that.

"Oh wow, you're tall," Sully said as a girl, probably Chante, approached him. Sully figured he could be standing a few steps up on the staircase and this girl might still even be taller than him. She didn't even look that much older than him and Sully had to wonder if she was still growing, or how tall she was when she was 12. "It worked though, right?" Sully said happily when Chante acknowledged he'd gotten her attention before handing over the yellow rose and note to her. It seemed not everyone was always thrilled so far with his yelling method, but Sully had no doubt he was getting things delivered way faster otherwise.

Hey Chante.

Thank you for always being awesome. you are the best cousin a girl could ask for.

no matter what you can always make my day better, with your yummy food and reminding me not to take things so much too seriously.

love you

wills.

Chante laughs, "Yes, I get that a lot," she nodded to his comment about her height. She was nearing 6'3, almost, but not quite there yet. It seems like her growth spurt was slowing way down from the last time she checked. Chante didn't mind her curbing height. On the other hand, she was still quite small compared to her parents and that didn't make all much sense to her. Either way, she learned to live with it and has already accepted she was always going to be different compared to her friends. "It did, but, maybe think of some other way to hand these out, just so you won't get in trouble," Chante warns while she accepted the rose and note. Chante read the note, smiling, it was from Willow. Chante really ought to bake something special for Willow and her friends, it's been months since the last time she visited the kitchen. "Thanks, you're Sully right? Thank you for delivering my rose."

Last edited:
"I'm not worried about trouble," Sully said cooly, shrugging and grinning up at Chante. He was once again gripped with the curiosity about what the note had said, but he'd already been yelled at for that once, and with Chante's height advantage he didn't think he could manage a peek without jumping anyway, so that probably wasn't happening. When Chante seemed to know his name, Sully couldn't help but puff up his chest with pride. "Yeah, that's me. Do you recognize me from the wheelbarrow race? It was pretty sweet, even if we didn't win." Sully laughed. Him and Jarica hadn't exactly done well, but Sully liked the idea that they might have made a name for themselves.

Chante fought hard not to roll her eyes, she can tell this cub was a little deviant. A funny, little deviant. Chante grins, shaking her head disapprovingly. "Alright, whatever you say. Don't say I never warned you," Chante did her best impression of wagging her finger like an old witch. She doesn't know what's come over her, this badge really has her behaving like a teacher's pet. It weirds her out some days, however, she likes to give her peers a chance most of the time. Chante has yet to deduct house points from anyone. "Yes, I remember now, you guys did great!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back