Not open for further replies.

Annalie Darkhart

OOC First Name
Micah
Sexual Orientation
Questioning
Wand
Snapped in two.
Well as some of you know (those who were on shouty last night when this happened) I have been banned from HNZ by my mum, who as my RL friends on this site know, is a bit of a control freak. It's a bit of a family drama and I don't really want to go into too much detail - if you really want to know what's going on feel free to ask but I don't want to bother you about it. So basically until further notice my HNZ time is going to be almost nil. I will get on during school like I am right now and occasionally at home when my mum isn't around but apart from that you won't see me much. Because of this my replies will be very slow until I can convince my mum that HNZ isn't bad. Sorry guys.

So until then my lovelies,

I will see you when things get better.
Missing you already.

:wub: Melissa.

Not fair we only have a week for Annalie to torment Ruby and make Sapphire want to go after her blood. Ah well come back to us soon M.W well be waiting ^^

Sorry Ana,
I will try and get onto it when I'm at school so we should be good ^_^
:wub:

It's really hard sometimes, but focusing on RL is important at times. Sorry to hear your mom lets you off groundation soon though.
Hope you can get on from time to time until she does let you off your groundation! :hug:

Boo!
But, as the old RPG phrase goes: "Real life comes first"
I hope any family stuff gets sorted in the best possible way and that, whether or not you're able to return, you WMD your mom come to an understanding. ^_^

We'll all be hoping you can make it back as soon as possible.

All the best, and see you soon!

Aww. I hope are your family drama gets all fixed up. :D RL comes first. We will be here waiting for you Melissa. :wub:

My mum had a very similar conversation with me not too long ago :r I guess mums are like that, but they do try to look out for you.

That being said: I'M GOING TO MISS YOU! :cry: :wub: But RL comes first you you need to sort it out. Hope you come back real soon :hug:

Go Jeremider Straven! :r

- Fiance Tenilee

Awh. That's sad. :( I hope you convince your mom soon, big sis :wub: . We wish you all the best and we will miss you ^_^ Hope you fix this soon :)

Nicole ^_^

Family dramas are always around me. :correct: I hope you'll deal with it well, Melissa!
We'll be waiting! :hug:

Oh noes! D:
Well take care of your RL stuff, and we will be right here waiting on you. :)

~ Kaitlyn

Aww :c
We need to Skype, I miss you.
In other news, you know my opinion on your Mum.
Keep your chin up hun!
- Livi

*An Update!*

Well as the week draws to a close, my ban from HNZ is supposed to lift but it will be very touch and go for a while after then. So if I disappear for a while this is why but I should be back in full force next week!

:frantics:

Thanks guys for your support and stuff. Will try and sort things out between me and my mum so this doesn't happen again.

:wub:
Melissa

I love you Mel, hope things get sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back