It's all my fault

She smiled at him. She held his kiss; his amazing kiss. She pulled away from him and said. "If i'm amazing, then you are god-like." She said with a grin.

Kari snorted again and rolled his eyes. Giving her a brillant smile he laughed. "Sure, see what happens when you stroke my ego I get cocky." He opened the door for her. "Ladies first?"

She smiled. "Well you should be... wait... what?" She was a bit confused. She hadn't ever heard the term cocky; not from anyone. "Does that mean chicken like?"

Kari started to laugh so hard he fell to the ground and kept laughing. Once his laughing fit subsided he stood back up and shook his head. "No my love, Cocky means Smart@ss." He laughed again, then gave her a small kiss.

Sarah pouted as he fell to the floor laughing. she was tempted to give him a shove when he finally stopped, but he explained what it meant and she was fine with it. She did blush, feeling a bit stupid for not understanding what he meant by it. "Okay, haha. i don't get how Cokey means a smart@ss but whatever." She kissed his cheek.

He smiled when she kissed his cheek then draped his arm over her shoulder, leading her out the door. "You don't have to love." He laughed, happier than he had been in a long time.
End Scene

((If You'll meet me at the Dinner in the mall, I'll start one there.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back