It's all my fault

Sarah Xu-Marion

Wand
Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
Sarah was completely heart broken. What had she done. She let the tears pour down her face as she walked down the back alleys. She needed to talk to Kari, he was the only one who could ease her pain. She knew she looked a mess, her hair pulled back in a messy bun, and her makeup smeared from her crying. She wore a pair of black plain shorts and a blanket over her shoulders. When she arrived she walked up and then met the door. She was about to knock on the door, when she just slid down it with a thud.

Kari had been making some tacos when he heard a thud at the door. He quickly reached the door and opened it. He saw Sarah, she looked a mess. Kneeling down he cupped her face. "Sarah?" He kissed her forhead, more looking for a fever than anything. "Are you alright hunny? What happened?"

Sarah felt the door open, then Kari's warm hands on her face. A few more tears escaped her eyes and she said, "He hurt her. It's my fault." She stammered a bit, trying to keep her voice steady. She couldn't beleive that he would do such a thing; Kevin send his son. It was unbelievable.

"Who hurt who baby?" He breathed heavily, and then picked her up in his arms, slamming the door with his foot, and carrying her over to the couch. "What happened?" He was so worried with how distraught Sarah looked.

"T-teddy." She sobbed into his chest. "Him and Angela. And a girl..." Sarah kept sobbing, though she was trying her best to hold it in. "It's my fault."

Kari pulled her against him, his chest bare. "Its okay hun, just let it out. Take as long as you want." He sighed and held her close, breathing in the soft scent of her hair. "Everything is going to be alright sweety."

She cried a bit more. It felt good to cry, but she felt like such a child in Kari's big strong arms. "I don't know what to do now." She sobbed. "He threatened that if he dad doesn't get better..." She trailed off a little bit.

Kari sighed, "Hun start from the begining please. Thats the only way I can help you."

Sarah nodded against his chest and sat up a bit, wiping her eyes. She took a deep breath and started from the beginning. "I dumped Kevin... but you knew that. And then i get a letter from Angela. Teddy... Kevin's son. He, he cracked some of her ribs." She sobbed again, she could feel her own pain. "Then some girls busted her up, she broke her wrist..." tears poured down her face by that point. "I never should have done anything."

Kari went silent. He knew something bad would happen. He looked to a wall. wondering what to do. "Kala isn't going to like this. She is very protective over Angela." He sighed. "She'll probably will get herself kicked out of school." He held Sarah tighter, not willing to let go. "What if I go talk to Kevin."

She felt even worse. Now Kala would get mixed in, and it was her fault in the first place. Kari offered to talk to Kevin, and Sarah shook her head, remembering how strong Kevin had been when he grabbed her. No telling what he could do to Kari. "Please Kari, i don't want you to get hurt." She knew Kari was going to offer again, she couldn't stop him at all.

She nodded, she couldn't fight, she felt to weak. it felt so good to be in his arms. She leaned ehr ehad up a bit and kissed on his jaw-line, it being the only decent place she could reach.

Kari smiled softly and bent down to kiss her deeply, holding her close in his arms. He pulled her on top of him, moaning.

She kissed him back deeply, maybe actually having enough breath to keep this going. She pinned his arms down beside his head, seeing if he would fight.

Kari smiled against her kiss, giving a little playfull resistance but letting her do what she wanted.

She had to try hard not to smile into the kiss. She loved him so much. She moved and nibbled his neck a little.

Kari pushed up against her, he could really think. I was reacting purely like he always had. In a moan he spoke. "Oh Liz." His eyes shot open, and he swallowed. He knew immedately he had made a huge mistake.

Sarah was enjoying this to the point she thought she would die. Then he said two words that stung the most. ALmost in one motion she got off of him, pulling away. "W-what?" She asked.

Kari could have killed himself that very moment. He gasped, sitting up quickly, holding his arms out for her. "Sarah please. I didn't mean to. You know that's not what I meant to say." He sighed. "Please don't."

Sarah took a breath and closed her eyes, just wondering if it was really an accident, or if he was wishing she was hers. She walked back over there and sat down on the edge. "It's fine." She smiled. "I mean you guys were together for a long time." In truth, she thought she was going to break down.

Kari lightly touched her arm. He could see she was very upset. "Sarah. I love you. You know that. I'm sorry." His voice was heavy, laden with guilt. He felt like if He could run away and never bother her again he would. He could n't stand seeing her hurting. "Sarah I'm so sorry." At the end of that his voice broke. He almost couldn't finish his sentance

Sarah let him touch her arm, even though she wanted to shake it off. She had to try to understand. "I love you too Kari, don't worry about it." She said. She leaned down and kissed his cheek. She really just wanted to leave, but she couldn't. Seh couldn't let Kari think the truth.

Some how he could tell, He could tell she didn't want him to touch her. That look in her eye, the expression on her face. He sighed, his head hung, He let himself fall backwards onto the couch. His depression sinking over him. His stomach hurt so bad, but he didn't show it. He missed Liz so much. She had to understand that, but he knew it was know excuse. He laid there quietly, stuck in his stupidity, he couldn't think of anything to say. He just watched his breathing, in, out, in, out, trying to manage the pain. He sighed again, despite his best efforts he started to go pale, so he covered most of his face with his arm, so only his lips shown.

She was no good with lying so she didn't. She looked him in the eyes and said, "I understand." She leaned down and kissed him, wishing to take away all of his depression or pain, or whatever he felt. She didn't want him to hurt. Seh wanted him to be happy, happier then she could ever be. She wondered if he really loved her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back