OOC First Name
Camilla
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Curved 11.5" Flexible Wenge Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
he's third year and I only just picked a PB i'm actually kind of happy with and yet finding pictures is a NIGHTMARE UGH why is this so DIFFICULT

Name: Michael Watson
Play-By: Rohan Campbell
Text on Banner: idk lol probably just the name i guess
Colour Scheme/Theme: uhhh probably blues for Ravenclaw? Also black/white/silver, to rep the All Blacks & Silver Ferns. He's attached to rugby and cricket even if he can't enjoy them at Hogwarts. He's a stats/analysis kinda guy, keeps things fairly low key so nothing too bright. Muted/cool tones. I shouldn't type when I'm up late because I stop making sense.
Image Options: I have been struggling so much for images but found a few that might work? Sorry if they suck I'll keep digging if so but 1 2 3 4 weirdly theres like 5 hardy boys images total (and I wanted to save the halloween look for later on)
Additional Information: i'm so sorry why are these so difficult, you're all wonderful thank you

Ahhh Claire I love it! Thank you for taking on my obnoxiously difficult request, you really made it work! <3

Ooh I'm so glad you like it :3 you're welcome!!!

Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such has been archived.

Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back