Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual (Matthew)
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2" Chestnut Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
So heya everyone ^_^
b3ea454c8059de11c12b036b7afc9f54.jpg

I had this spontaneous idea today about my main character Amy who feels like rebelling against her parent's wishes (I know I know, it's so unlike her :r ). But the thing is, her parents are against dating before getting a job for some obscure reason, although they got married at a young age so that could be one, and Amy feels trapped. Since she was young she has been criticised by her mother, who has shown to like her twin brother more than her, and this past summer Amy has changed a lot because of it, considering her mom was worse than ever. Let's not even get their dad into this, because he always goes with the flow and agrees with Amy's mom on everything. o_O

I know it's pretty bad but hey, it's a good plot xD Also...Amy's parents, as well as Kaia's (Amy's younger cousin in Ravenclaw) are against dating before getting a job, so it's basically all the adults in the Rosemary family. Or whenever they think it's right for their children to date.

Basically, what I need for Amy:
* A guy best friend, any house, her age or older (just 'coz they're awesome :p )
* Two other girl friends her age or older, preferably from her own house but I'm not fussy (Lauren what happened to Maddie? :p )
* Someone who'll make her feel bad about herself (not a bully, but someone who judges her in the right way if it makes sense, or at least judge her enough so she becomes stronger). This person might become a friend as well, it depends on the relationship between them and Amy, if their personalities get along. This someone also has to be annoying but witty so they know when to stop.

For Dan (it'll all make sense in the plots xD ):
* A best friend that he has known since he and Amy were toddlers (cute right :tut: )
* Flings. Please. Or even a girlfriend, whatever's fine with me.

If you want to ask me anything else, you're very welcome to do so - I can't exactly stop you :p
And to those whom I have kept waiting with plots - I am so sorry :cry: Life is being itself as usual. Please remind me if I have mentioned anything/need to get started with something that we have planned already, I honestly have forgotten xD

Thank you! ^_^

Hey :)

I can offer up Aion for an "older guy" figure for Amy. Maybe they could start out as friends, and see what happens? Aion is quite a ladies man so he may end up disliked by Amy's family? :r

Hey Phoebe! I think they could work actually, if they do start liking each other in that way, they can always keep it secret until the summer or something. We can work it out. Amy needs someone like him at the moment though, considering she doesn't care about what her family thinks anymore :r

That would be great :)

I actually wanted to start a topic with Aion in the Entrance Hall. As a transfer, he has no idea what to do at Hogwarts! Maybe Amy could help him out? If you like the idea, I'll set something up.

Yeah that sounds fantastic! Amy's quite the explorer :)

Clara! I mourn the death of James and Amy as a couple so much. That being said I would love for James to be Amy's male best friend. If Amy dates Aion James would defiantly not like him. I know they haven't spoken since last year because of what happened with him and Maddie but I think they can maybe put it behind them and become close again. Let me know what you think.

Hey Dan! Yeah, I think Amy's a lot warier now, you know, trust issues :p I think they should be friends, to be close again it'll take a bit of time. I'm sure Amy can be best friends with both, it'll sort of force Aion and James to spend time together if they both want to see Amy at the same time hahaha xD But yeah, I'm up for an RP. :)

That was fast, thanks so much Pheeb! :)

If you're still looking for an older friend for Amy, I'd like to throw Alana Finch into the mix. :)

Clara! I can't remember but I think Amy and Felix were supposed to date at some point?? Lemme double check and I'll get back to you.

@Cyndi That would be great, I'd love to see how they'd interact. Do you want to start an RP?

@Teigs I think they were supposed to! I just completely forgot, like everything else xD

@Kait, sounds awesome. I think Link and Lyra can be best friends for Dan and Amy, as they would definitely understand each other's sibling relationship, as both are twins. Do you want me to start something for them?
Amy and Layla as friends also sounds good. I can start something for them two if you want :)

Amy Rosemary said:
@Cyndi That would be great, I'd love to see how they'd interact. Do you want to start an RP?
Sure, I can do that today. :)

Hi Clara! I have some people for you.

I have Hilton Tiwari to be a potential friend for Amy. Hilton is super sweet and kind. He is a fourth year, so she's the same year as Amy. Hilton has two younger brothers who are showing signs of magic, and she is super worried about them, which is causing her a lot of anxiety. Around people she is very energetic and is very helpful. I think her and Amy would get along."

I also have Rama Mowry who can judge her. Rama is rude and judgedy af, but she is a second year. I think she can totally fit the bill depending on what triggers Amy.

Lastly I have Leaner Hayes. He can be a guy best friend. Lee is pretty chill and friendly. He is very persuasive when it come to getting what he wants, and he is very protective over his friends. He is a year older than Amy. We can try this out if you want to because I feel like it would work out, but I haven't played with Leander in awhile.

Let me know what you think!

~Lovi

Amy x Hilton: I think they could work, they might become best friends too so I'm up for them to meet.

Amy x Rama: Yeah, they could work, maybe Rama can be that annoying person Amy can't get rid of :r Do you have any ideas of how theeir encounter could look like?

Amy x Leander: Yeah, I can't remember how he looks like xD I'd love for them to meet as well! I just had an idea. Maybe we can have Amy, Leander and Rama in a RP together? I could start this one if you want.

@Cyndi you're awesome, thank you! I'll reply ASAP :)

Amy&Hilton: Did you want to start something for them when you have the time?

Amy&Rama: I feel like it depends on the situation with Rama. If she is bothered, then she will be easily irritable and look for anything to insult Amy on in regards to physical appearance. She is also very observant when it comes to facial expressions and subconscious actions of other. So, if Amy like twiddles her fingers or things like that, she'd notice and exploit it how she could.

Amy&Leander: This is him. Are you thinking that Rama could be giving Amy a hard time, and he steps in to help her or something like that?

Amy x Hilton: sure I can start one tomorrow or the day after tomorrow ^_^

Amy x Rama: Lol they'd be perfect enemies. Rama would probably remind Amy of her mother which is never a good thing, so I suppose Rama could be having a bad day, worse than usual, and Amy is just there and Rama decides to comment on the way she looks (or something)?

Amy x Leander: Oh yeah I remember now, and yes, that's what I was thinking. Sorry for not clarifying earier xD We could have a couple of posts between Rama and Amy and then Leander could join?

Amy&Hilton: Yay!! You can PM on Rama when you have it up. :)

Amy&Rama&Leander: That seems something very Rama. I can start something? But, if Leander wouldn't do much in a situation like that. He doesn't really bother with people that he does not know, and he wouldn't act unless it was severely bothering him, which I don't feel like it would.

Amy x Hilton: Your happiness is rubbing off on me because I'm getting excited for those two and I haven't posted the RP yet ^_^ Will do!

Then should we have two separate topics? Get Leander and Amy to become friends first? And we can always do Rama and Amy in a different RP at the same time? I don't mind really :) You're right though it might turn out a lot better if we have two separate plots.

I've lost my list, so I have to find it and then I'll let you know xD

Clara,

I think it'd be better if there were two separate threads for them. I think we can do HiltonxAmy and LeanderxAmy first before we try and do Rama and Amy. I don't want to be overwhelmed with topics. xD

@Teigs thanks for PMing me xD

@Lovi and this is why you're here, I would've overwhelmed myself as well hahaha, yeah, those two threads sound good :) I'll PM Rama the one between Amy and Hilton.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back