It was a bumpy ride.

Vikare Castagnier

OOC First Name
Liam
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Unyielding Vine Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
Hello everyone!

So yeah, I left the site suddenly and without a warning. Basically real life had me for good and I got different priorities for the past few months. At first, my best friend I consider a brother from another mother and classmate since nursery, was diagnosed with brain tumor. I had heard how important is to be supportive in such cases so I made sure he had at least one more person by his side to encourage him and give him hope for his upcoming surgery. The day of the surgery came and everything wrapped up better than expected.

With my best friend recovering and everything looking good again I was ready to go back to my daily routine and eventually come back to roleplaying but one day when I went to visit my parents, I was for another unpleasant surprise. Long story short, my father was battling with cancer for a year without telling me and he had to undergo an operation in less than a month. I mean, I felt like this was some kind of sick prank played on me. I was miserable for days, I must have read thousands of articles about cancer, I took a whole week away from work and I even considered quitting but I guess one day I found the little spark in me and I told myself I should be strong and supportive again for the person who was the most supportive to me throughout my life.

After a month my father is doing great and he's back at his house. It was such a nerve-racking but humble experience for me and the only reason why I share this with you (apart from apologizing to all of you who had plots with me and I left you hanging) is to encourage you telling, showing and expressing your love to your loved ones today, not tomorrow nor next week but today. Life plays wicked games and you are masters of your present

On a lighter note, I missed roleplaying. Now that my life is back to ordinary, I decided to be back with just one, new character and devote my time here on him. I'm only a pm away if you want to talk or plot so you know the drill. Hope all of you are doing great!

Liam

Welcome back to HNZ! ^_^

I'm sorry to hear you've been having such a rough time, Liam. Thank you for sharing that - we all need a reminder sometimes. :hug: :console:

Great to see you back.

Welcome back Liam! ^_^ sorry you had such a bad time, thankfully all is well now!

Welcome back to HNZ Liam! :hug:

Oh wow, That's a lot to go through, I'm glad you're back on your feet again & look forward to seeing you back on HNZ :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back