Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains
Continued from here

Aisa frowned at Adorah. "You gave a really weird example." She said coolly. "I think most people would just assume you have a secret admirer, if they knew I didn't send that rose." She said. "But I also don't think anyone would care or put that much thought into a stupid rose." She said, shaking her head. Aisa had never noticed how many roses anyone else got. Aisa flushed when Adorah said it sometimes felt like she didn't even have a girlfriend at these events. "I..." She glanced at Ajax, irrationally annoyed with him for being so close. "We spend time together." She said. "I just have other stuff to do too, I'm sure Ajax does as well. These events aren't that big a deal, anyway." She mumbled. "If it wasn't for Accio I wouldn't have started coming to them." She added, wondering why Adorah was putting so much importance on these stupid events.

Adorah frowned at Aisa's comments about the roses yet again. It wasn't that the roses themselves were important, but seeing as she was literally disowned by her adopted parents and barely had a relationship with her birth mother, getting those things felt like a huge gesture of just showing someone cared about her. It might seem small to Aisa, but it felt very big to her, and she wasn't sure she could explain that seeing as Aisa thought all of it was rather dumb. "Look, if you find roses or flowers or dances or romantic gestures or whatever stupid, fine." Adorah could feel her face starting to get warm as she struggled to make sense of her thoughts. "If dances aren't that big of a deal to you either for Accio or for spending time with me, then... well, maybe we shouldn't go to dances together anymore." Adorah didn't want to cry here, in front of everyone or Aisa, but her eyes scanned the crowd for Juniper. She felt the need to run.

Aisa felt dread in the pit of her stomach at the sight of Adorah's face. She knew this wasn't going the right way, she knew she was saying all the wrong things but she had no idea how to turn it around. Her mouth went dry at Adorah's last words, and it took all of her energy to force herself not to show how upset she was. She knew that it might make her seem cold and uncaring, but she couldn't break down here. She couldn't show any emotion. "Are you breaking up with me?" Was all she asked, her voice deceptively mild, like she was asking about the weather. "If... that's what you want. Fine."

Last edited:
Adorah felt her heart twist. Had she really just suggested they break up? Why would she want that? Did she want that? Why were they even fighting? Adorah hadn't meant to start any of this, and yet, it felt like it all got away from her. Sure, she was frustrated with with were really miniscule things, but she really liked Aisa. And this just all seemed wrong. "I...I don't know." Adorah looked around and finally spotted Juniper again, making eye contact. "Maybe- I mean... fine. Fine. Let's break up," she finally said, her voice cracking at the end as her eyes started to fill with tears. She looked at Aisa one last time, unsure how all of this had just transpired. "I'm sorry." Adorah looked down at the ground and walked past her ex-girlfriend, making her way out of the Great Hall. It was all too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back