It Has Been A While

Aliyah Wright

OOC First Name
Anna Lee
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Laurel Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Hi! You can call me Anna Lee.

So I am not really new to HNZ. I first joined in 2007 during the pre-Spam era and was active on and off until 2010. My main characters back in the day were Naomi Thomas (Hufflepuff) and Annamarie Rousseau (Gryffindor). After some extensive lurking as a guest, I have decided to come back to have another go at rping! Forgive me if I am a little rusty. xD

I am glad to see so many familiar characters still active and all of you mods and admins are doing an amazing job! I am looking forward to exploring all the new stuff going on in the HNZ universe and reconnecting with this wonderful community! ^_^

Anna Lee!
Welcome back! I definitely remember Naomi Thomas and Annamarie Rousseau, and it's exciting to see an old familiar face on the board again.

I hope you enjoy your return to us here and - as I'm sure you're aware - if you need any help settling back in feel free to shoot me a PM any time. :)

Hey, welcome back! I knew you as Maddiie Hollawarth. Oh gosh, good to see you :) !
Hope to see you around more often ;)

- Madz.

Oh look, a familiar person! :hug:
I remember rping with you when Alyssa and Teddy were firsties! It's awesome to have you back though! I hope to see you lurking around the board sometime! ♥

I don't remember Naomi, but I definitely remember Annamarie. Figures I'd remember the Gryffindor, right? :p Welcome back to the site!! ^_^

Awww thanks guys! It is great to hear from you all. I am super excited to get back in the swing of things and I'm looking forward to playing with all the new stuff like the new wands :woot: and the quidditch system :woot: :woot: !!! Are there any other changes I should keep an eye out for?

Many changes keep coming, so that would be a massive yes! Anyway, nice to see you back! Everyone comes back in the end :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back